Losing my mind

Oh wow i knew Amish were fertile but never knew they have so many children.15-20 !! wish i had just 1 i would be so so happy.
I am planning to call my doc on monday to kick start my AF.It's around 29 days still no AF :(.I am so annoyed.

I go half a day without Internet and I have so muh to read and catch up on!

Hope everyone is having a good night!

Is it just me, or are men extra crappy when AF is on her way? It's like they just can't deal with you not being as patient! If I hear him say he can't wait for my period to end whenever he does something crappy and all of a sudden I'm only upset because I'm bleeding, I will lose mind! I hate that!!! Guess I'm not having a good night!

I do sometimes wish we could do all of this without them and their attitudes!

Well its CD 16 for me... still no positive OPKS. According to FF I should OV tomorrow... so we will see. Just going to try and keep up the bding.

Hope everyone is having a better day today!

Njoy your pre ov days ;) and don't stress out about your reports.

So sorry cool. :(
Love i hope u get a +opk soon.

we bd today and, again, he didnt ejaculate. ... i dont know what to do, if i confront him he will be more self conscious. i can try again tomorrow but i had my shot yesterday and ov is coming soon. i could die.

So sorry cool. :(
Love i hope u get a +opk soon.

we bd today and, again, he didnt ejaculate. ... i dont know what to do, if i confront him he will be more self conscious. i can try again tomorrow but i had my shot yesterday and ov is coming soon. i could die.

Angel, something else seems to be going on. Have you tried couple's therapy? It sounds like there's something psychological on his part. I know it's personal and a difficult topic, but something needs to be addressed in order to move forward.

Aww angel! Im sorry :hugs: I wish I knew some way of helping... but it seems its all in your hubbys head and only he can help himself on this. Keep trying though, practice makes perfect :flower:

He wont do therapy, hes a very private and proud person. i guess ill have to keep trying. we bd saturday but if i ov tomorrow it is 6 days and i dont think any will b alive. :( i just want my 25% chance. also in pain, i hate these drugs ... but i have to take them.

Sorry angel : ( whats giving you pain exactly?

He wont do therapy, hes a very private and proud person. i guess ill have to keep trying. we bd saturday but if i ov tomorrow it is 6 days and i dont think any will b alive. :( i just want my 25% chance. also in pain, i hate these drugs ... but i have to take them.

I understand that. I'm sorry for what you're going through, it's not easy. Clomid was very hard on me and I only took it for one cycle. 6 days is stretching it, why not try again tonight? :flower:

So sorry angel :hugs:.I can totally relate to it coz sometimes it happens to my DH also. Just tell your DH to relax and today night just have romantic dinner with wine. Who knows it might help.

yes, wine. and sorry this is so incredibly radical but can you get him to ejaculate into a softcup and use it? for real. mine surprisingly thought it would be kind of fun and funny to do that so i happen to know it can work. the softcup takes a tiny bit of practice if you've never tried it though. there are videos on utube to help. and if you dcide to try it, pm me questions if u want.

Thanks, guys. :) Feeling better.

Love, the pain is from the trigger; it makes ovulation pains worse and it feels like my ovaries are going to explode! :( Like how it felt with the first round of Clomid, only worse — hurts to walk. Also there is pain around the injection site but not too much. My emotions are going crazy!

Horsey, thanks for the suggestion, but he was very against even giving me the sample for the SA (I was shocked that he actually did it for me) so I think BDing is the only way I'm getting it. Unfortunately, it seems the first time each month is the one that goes smoothly, and the other times (even if there's a week in-between) not so much. I don't know why, but I know he's not ready for me to be PG so I think that has a lot to do with it.

I'll try again tonight or tomorrow ... we'll see. I'll try to relax.

Angel i am sure even he wants a baby as much as you.But ttc is a vicious cycle for both husband and wife.You start ttc and when you don't get PG it will lead to stress and stress in turn will lead to lots of hormonal imbalance.Just wanted to ask did you face this problem when you started ttc initially?

No, never had this problem before TTC. But even me going off the bc pills was a huge fight; he wants to wait until he's 'ready' to have children financially, and I don't. It's a long story.

I had a miscarriage when I was 19 and he was 27, before we got married. It was an oopsy, and he was happy when I told him I was pg. That was 12 years ago, and we still aren't financially stable but we both have college degrees and I started my career and have great insurance. So I fought him and won, with him relenting but not happy about it. He doesn't want me to take any fertility meds because he thinks I should "let it go" and "if it happens, great, if not, great." So we don't see eye-to-eye on this. :(

Angel you are right on your part to have baby now.I mean we are not getting any younger with time.I am sure he must be stressed out which is effecting him that's why before ttc everything was normal.
1 or 2 cycles it happened to my DH also.With tremendous work stress and my ov day approaching he could not ejaculate.Although we tried a lot.So i think it is all in the head.

Angel I know it must be a terribly frustrating situation for you, but dont give up.

My oldest sister is 35 and 36 and even though they have repeatedly told everyone they are not ready for kids people continue to ask. She finally told my parents they want to be ready financially for it... my dads reply "Youll never be financially, mentally, or emotionally prepared for children". I personaly think thats very true because you never know what life has in store for you!

Also, if he is concerned about financials then reason with him on that level. The less medical assistance yall need, the better it will be. So if he can do the deed naturally it would help out alot. I was thinking that maybe he is overthinking the situation. Maybe he has thought "well her happiness depends on this baby" and hes afraid of failing you, which in turn is causing him problems... vicious circle?

Ill be sending positive energy thoughts and prayers your way! Hope yall get everything worked out!:hugs:

Angel you are right on your part to have baby now.I mean we are not getting any younger with time.I am sure he must be stressed out which is effecting him that's why before ttc everything was normal.
1 or 2 cycles it happened to my DH also.With tremendous work stress and my ov day approaching he could not ejaculate.Although we tried a lot.So i think it is all in the head.

When my hubby found out he was going on this past deployment, we had trouble in the months leading up to him leaving. But since he has gotten back, no issues. I know stress can totally mess up a mans mindset and its a big cause even if they dont want to admit it or talk about it.

Angel I'm sorry and I know how frustrating that can be! It's happened to us because its all in their heads and they do not like pressure at all! I just wanna slap them lol try not to freak out yet try again tonight or tomorrow and don't get upset with him because it will put more pressure on him! Good luck

Thanks, guys. :) Feeling better.

Love, the pain is from the trigger; it makes ovulation pains worse and it feels like my ovaries are going to explode! :( Like how it felt with the first round of Clomid, only worse — hurts to walk. Also there is pain around the injection site but not too much. My emotions are going crazy!

Horsey, thanks for the suggestion, but he was very against even giving me the sample for the SA (I was shocked that he actually did it for me) so I think BDing is the only way I'm getting it. Unfortunately, it seems the first time each month is the one that goes smoothly, and the other times (even if there's a week in-between) not so much. I don't know why, but I know he's not ready for me to be PG so I think that has a lot to do with it.

I'll try again tonight or tomorrow ... we'll see. I'll try to relax.

That's exactly how I felt this month like my ovary was going to explode, pop!

True love, they wont talk about it but stress do effect them.I have noticed if my DH does not have work stress then everything is cool.BTW i lov your profile pic.Both of you look so cute together :)

Angel:I totally agree with love.He must be is afraid of failing you.But if you ask them they will never admit it.Wishing you all the luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->