Losing my mind

True love, they wont talk about it but stress do effect them.I have noticed if my DH does not have work stress then everything is cool.BTW i lov your profile pic.Both of you look so cute together :)

Angel:I totally agree with love.He must be is afraid of failing you.But if you ask them they will never admit it.Wishing you all the luck.

Thank you, its one of my favorites!

Chris : lol you want to slap them.I want to kick them.They cant take any pressure.I was just thinking that if men were to get pregnant they would have heart attack at the end of 9 months :)

Thanks, guys! I'll try not to stress out or put pressure on him. It seemed to help when it came to the SA; I thought he'd never do that and he did. But he had trouble doing it at first.

Chris : lol you want to slap them.I want to kick them.They cant take any pressure.I was just thinking that if men were to get pregnant they would have heart attack at the end of 9 months :)

Hahaha men are the biggest babies and they won't admit anything and hide their feelings. I would never be able to deal with him pregnant omg he gets a cold and it's the end of the world! I always say I rather be sick right now rather than him because its rough lol

I know EXACTLY what you mean, Chris!!

When John gets sick, it's like the world is ending!! When I get sick, I still have to cook, clean, go to work, etc. Babies!!! And boy are they going to be in for a rude awakening when THEY aren't allowed to be the baby any more!!! :)

:) yeah, mine needs triple antibiotic cream for a papercut. meanwhile, have i mentioned i had a d&c? :cry: ok. enough of that. mine loves the baby making sex, but isnt very sex driven in general, to the point that it's frustrating since all the past boyfriends etc that i DIDNT want to marry were so easy to manipulate. this one's stubborn! and so reasonable! gr! i am getting pissy today because i'm seeing so many people lap me. (angel, you are almost three years younger than me, but I know the feeling that you've been ready for long enough)

my cycles have been so long that some of them - in the time i had one chance others had 2

Horsey, I know what you mean about being lapped. My little sis is a mom before me, and my youngest cousin is now expecting a girl. :( It's like these past 12 years I've been in a floatation device in the middle of the Atlantic while everyone else passes me in their speedboats, smiling and laughing the whole time as if I'm not even there. I never got over the loss, I never wanted to start taking the pill, so that puts a sense of urgency on me that I probably wouldn't have otherwise. Sorry you had to go through a D&C ... I got lucky and everything came out at once.

I know EXACTLY what you mean, Chris!!

When John gets sick, it's like the world is ending!! When I get sick, I still have to cook, clean, go to work, etc. Babies!!! And boy are they going to be in for a rude awakening when THEY aren't allowed to be the baby any more!!! :)

:haha: yep, they sure are! I know all about it cleaning, cooking, washing clothes, working full time, etc...

:) yeah, mine needs triple antibiotic cream for a papercut. meanwhile, have i mentioned i had a d&c? :cry: ok. enough of that. mine loves the baby making sex, but isnt very sex driven in general, to the point that it's frustrating since all the past boyfriends etc that i DIDNT want to marry were so easy to manipulate. this one's stubborn! and so reasonable! gr! i am getting pissy today because i'm seeing so many people lap me. (angel, you are almost three years younger than me, but I know the feeling that you've been ready for long enough)

my cycles have been so long that some of them - in the time i had one chance others had 2

Lol the paper cut its the damn truth though!
I know what you and angel mean about being lapped! If only I was like 5 years younger at least! I used to love to go out and party with friends and never thought I would be in this situation although it was always my biggest fear! Had I only known and dh always use to say its gonna happen first try watch and I use to always argue against that

Hey ladies, its been a while .. but I am jumping back on this thread :)

I feel like I have been lapped as well... My niece in law already has a 3 year old and is prego with her second.. she is 22... I am 28..

Chris, I always thought it would happen right away, too. And I think John STILL thinks it's going to happen any day now. I think that's why he's having 'problems' ... :( But it has already been 10 months!

Aknqtpie, welcome back!! How have you been?

Doing better... Still going through my m/c but oh well.. I will get my BFP again :) Hoping to start TTC in a month or so.

Sorry to hear that. :( I've had one and I know how devastating it is. Hope you get your BFP soon!

Yeah, it's stupid.. at least that's the best way I can describe it! Hoping to start TTC in the middle of november.

Welcome back! In sorry about the m/c :hugs: but we are glad to have you back chatting with us.

Just had a great date night seeing Scotty McCreery, The Band Perry and Brad Paisley and it was so much fun. Me and the hubby are kinda tipsy and we are about to get it on! Lol fingers crossed I OV tomorrow : ) feeling very positive right now!

Doing better... Still going through my m/c but oh well.. I will get my BFP again :) Hoping to start TTC in a month or so.

Welcome back, sorry about the mc glad you are doing ok! :)

Welcome back! In sorry about the m/c :hugs: but we are glad to have you back chatting with us.

Just had a great date night seeing Scotty McCreery, The Band Perry and Brad Paisley and it was so much fun. Me and the hubby are kinda tipsy and we are about to get it on! Lol fingers crossed I OV tomorrow : ) feeling very positive right now!

That's awesome! lol you go and get that egg girl! :happydance:

Well my friends wife, who despises me, had her baby....and made sure to send me a picture of it. SLAP in the face. She never talks to me... until now. :growlmad:

Biatch! Send a reply and show that you are so very happy for her don't let her think she got to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->