Losing my mind

Biatch! Send a reply and show that you are so very happy for her don't let her think she got to you

I did. I told her I was happy for her new little family, congrats, the baby is beautiful... yadda yadda yadda....

That seriously ruined my Friday. She knows exactly what she was doing. We had a falling out around April/May because before that we were friends. But anyway she told me that I was being selfish claiming I had PCOS and fertility problems when so many women had real problems and that I was a bitch because of it... just because I dont constantly talk about my fertility issues with someone who is already pregnant doesnt mean Im making it up... ugh Im getting heated again just thinking about it.

aknqtpie: I am so sorry for your loss.Hope you get your BFP soon.
love: Your friends wife is a real bitch.Try to ignore her and not let it ruin your weekend.I know its difficult but still.

Yest i was thinking that it's exactly 1 yr back when DH and i decided we would try for a baby from Jan'12.Last yr around this time i was thinking that oct'12 i would be either pregnant or would be holding a baby.But just look at my situation now.Not only i am nowhere near but sometime i just doubt whether it is possible for me to conceive or not :(

Biatch! Send a reply and show that you are so very happy for her don't let her think she got to you

I did. I told her I was happy for her new little family, congrats, the baby is beautiful... yadda yadda yadda....

That seriously ruined my Friday. She knows exactly what she was doing. We had a falling out around April/May because before that we were friends. But anyway she told me that I was being selfish claiming I had PCOS and fertility problems when so many women had real problems and that I was a bitch because of it... just because I dont constantly talk about my fertility issues with someone who is already pregnant doesnt mean Im making it up... ugh Im getting heated again just thinking about it.

Wow that's just not right at all! Don't stress her just know karma is a bitch!

aknqtpie: I am so sorry for your loss.Hope you get your BFP soon.
love: Your friends wife is a real bitch.Try to ignore her and not let it ruin your weekend.I know its difficult but still.

Yest i was thinking that it's exactly 1 yr back when DH and i decided we would try for a baby from Jan'12.Last yr around this time i was thinking that oct'12 i would be either pregnant or would be holding a baby.But just look at my situation now.Not only i am nowhere near but sometime i just doubt whether it is possible for me to conceive or not :(

Yep that was exactly me too! We started in November officially. I feel that way too sometimes and it's my biggest fear ever! Just try to think what the doctor had told me "not if you will, but when you will!

Wow love, she is a serious biyatch. fertility problems are very real, very serious problems so she can stuff it. she will never appreciate her pregnancy/baby the way we will appreciate and love ours.

well we bd today but ... there was nothing there when i wiped and i could tell he wasnt into it and didnt climax. but i asked and again he said "its not always explosive." Is that even possible?

I guess i just have to hope some are alive from saturday. nothing more i can do. next month i wont initiate until i get the trigger, since the first time we bd that month usually ends well. :(

Yes, that's possible especially if u don't get up right away! Def wait until the trigger, but hopefully u won't have to

my fiance's x girlfriend did that. i could have fucking killed her. hugs, love

Lol Chris!

Your friend should DEF be more understanding of you. I can't believe that!! People are so ignorant.

If ... OK, when I get my BFP, I'm not going to throw it in people's faces — I'll be ecstatic, but I'll reserve that for DH, my mom and dad and my sister. I won't forget how it feels!

Yes, that's possible especially if u don't get up right away! Def wait until the trigger, but hopefully u won't have to

You mean, it's possible some still came out even though I couldn't find any when I wiped? Sorry for TMI! I just want a tiny bit of hope!

I so will remember it too! Like you said earlier we will appreciate it so much more when it does happen after everythig we have been through! I just got home from the mall and literally saw 10 pregnant woman within a Half hour! For some reason when I see it I automatically say to myself "they didn't even try prob" but i guess we never know how hard they tried.

Ps- I give u permission to come on this thread and rub it in! Lol

Were u trying to say u didn't believe that he "finished" because u dodnt see any afterwards?

LOL Chris, you made me laugh with that one! They know how it happened!! :winkwink:

Yes, when I wipe, it's like there's nothing there at all. And he tells me it just isn't as "explosive" — even so, there would be SOMEthing, right? I mean, there's nothing! :wacko:

Glad i could gige u a laugh ;)
Not always he might not have had that much in him ready to take off lol but it's still perfectly fine! I'm sure ur fine though it won't always come out not even a tad sometimes especially if he didn't ejaculate that much

Yes mam! No worries :) I'm sure they are having a pool party

Angel, I'm with Chris. I don't always see some leak out either. I'm over a day late, I think the hsg may have messed up my cycle a bit.

Yay!! I hope there's some having a party in there!!

Conceive, did you test?

I'm late for the party haha but Angel I agree with everyone! Don't stress, there's still hope!

Conceive, are you going to test?

I was thinking about if/when I get my BFP I won't gloat either. I'm not even sure if ill plaster it all over FB... Although we have every right to with what we've put up with!

LOL Ok, Love, I won't! :cloud9:

We definitely deserve to gloat!! I myself plan on making my husband do EVERYthing. :winkwink: Since he milks every stuffy nose for all it's worth!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->