Losing my mind

So I came across this other thread on BnB, and it talks about financial assistance for fertility treatments.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/a...d-if-you-need-help-paying-fertility-meds.html

That seems very interesting, thanks for sharing!

Gloating on BnB is acceptable! I have had a bunch of people make announcements on facebook.. I am like UGHHH..

I had to remove my niece and nephew from facebook.. she was a couple weeks a head of me. A couple days after I found out that there was no baby in the sac (and she knew what I was going through), she posts about being able to feel the baby (not at 12 weeks though ... *rolls eyes*) I lost it... She is young though.

I'm late for the party haha but Angel I agree with everyone! Don't stress, there's still hope!

Conceive, are you going to test?

I was thinking about if/when I get my BFP I won't gloat either. I'm not even sure if ill plaster it all over FB... Although we have every right to with what we've put up with!

Hi Ladies, yes I gave in to a lingering Internet cheapie when I got home from work. Bfn. Only 14 dpo but I expect AF will show up tonight or tomorrow 😒

Sorry Conceive :hugs: Like we always say though, you arent out until the witch shows her ugly (ugly!) face. Still crossing my fingers for you!

Have you ladies ever used the Answers brand OPKs? Im beginning to think they dont work... but I was wondering if any of you had any experience with them. I didnt use the Answers brand the past 2 months. I was using them this month and was getting nothing... I only had 2 left so I went and bought the brand Ive been using, I tested with the Answers brand and then the other brand. The other brand showed a super dark line and then just a barely there faint line showed up on the Answers brand.

Sorry Conceive :hugs: Like we always say though, you arent out until the witch shows her ugly (ugly!) face. Still crossing my fingers for you!

Have you ladies ever used the Answers brand OPKs? Im beginning to think they dont work... but I was wondering if any of you had any experience with them. I didnt use the Answers brand the past 2 months. I was using them this month and was getting nothing... I only had 2 left so I went and bought the brand Ive been using, I tested with the Answers brand and then the other brand. The other brand showed a super dark line and then just a barely there faint line showed up on the Answers brand.

I'm not a big fan of answer brand. I use the clear blue digital opks and you can't misread those!

Yeah I wont waste money on them again... I did get a +OPK but Im wondering if Im catching the ass end of the surge, since all the Answers brand tests were showing negative. We BDed on Wednesday, hubby fell asleep last night, and then today.. I plan on doing it again on Sunday, but I doubt hubby will skip tomorrow as its our anniversary weekend and we are doing a romantic hotel getaway thing. Hopefully we catch it, fingers crossed. I really want nothing more than to come home from Texas at the end of the month and have good news for my hubby.

I bought some the last time, and they seemed to work.. but I mostly used the First Response brand.. (I think?) I might see if I can get some Clearblue digital ones on ebay for cheap for the next time around.

Are you testing once a day or twice a day?

Twice a day usually. Yesterday the morning one was Answers brand and then I did both in the evening. The Answers brand test line was always so light and sometimes the control line was barely there too. Either way they never looked like a positive. Maybe I just got a bad batch?

Probably.. it's a cheaper brand, so maybe its a "you get what you pay for" situation.

Yeah I defiently won't be buying them anymore.

Not sure, ive never used the answers brand. i have used the ones off early pregnancy tests dot com and i bought a 20 pack of dip strips at rite aid once but i dont know what brand they were.

it really sounds like u have it covered though, fingers crossed! Have fun at the hotel!

So I have someone on my FB page (more of an acquaintance than a friend) who has had 6 kids and is pg with her 7th. She never replied to my message in February asking her (in a cute, nice way) if she had a secret, and that I was having trouble TTC.

Now, I have to see endless posts of her pregnant butt both praising her pregnantness and complaining about it.

Tonights discussed how she had been "cleaning and cleaning" and that she was starving, because "nesting" sure does make you hungry! :growlmad:

SRSLY? Nesting? Nesting?!?!?! You have SIX already. I doubt you need to nest. Frealz.

/end rant

Another one gets hidden.

I hate fb prego posts... Feeling kind of Debbie downer tonight :(

Facebook posts about babies lol. Just feeling emotional.

Hi Ladies,

I decided to stop using Facebook for the sole reason that a lot of people use it to compete with others, especially friends that you have lost touch with. In reading your posts, I would suggest you think about it. The people that matter in your life, you stay in contact with...those that you are not in contact with, you have lost touch for a reason, right?

I am 3 days late and feeling pretty confused. Took a hpt on Friday and bfn. Wondering if the hsg messed my cycle up? I'm nauseated and get cramps every day for a few minutes, then they pass.

So I have someone on my FB page (more of an acquaintance than a friend) who has had 6 kids and is pg with her 7th. She never replied to my message in February asking her (in a cute, nice way) if she had a secret, and that I was having trouble TTC.

Now, I have to see endless posts of her pregnant butt both praising her pregnantness and complaining about it.

Tonights discussed how she had been "cleaning and cleaning" and that she was starving, because "nesting" sure does make you hungry! :growlmad:

SRSLY? Nesting? Nesting?!?!?! You have SIX already. I doubt you need to nest. Frealz.

/end rant

Another one gets hidden.

7 kids?! Jesus. I love kids but don't know if I could manage that. I'm sending positive energy for all of us and know it will happen, and when it does, we will be kind and helpful to those who are struggling.

Twice a day usually. Yesterday the morning one was Answers brand and then I did both in the evening. The Answers brand test line was always so light and sometimes the control line was barely there too. Either way they never looked like a positive. Maybe I just got a bad batch?

S_love, I got my clearblue digi opk's on amazon.com, best price I could find. Good luck to you hon!

/end rant

Another one gets hidden.

Hide button does come in handy :) the delete button is going to happen soon just like conceive said its true!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->