Losing my mind

Ive really considered deleting my fb, but it is a very handy communications tool, so i usually just end up hiding people.

conceive, id keep testing every other day. hopefully its a late bfp!

Yes, conceive give it a few more days!

Angel- yes, it is but honestly the people who are most important to you, you will talk to anyway. I usually delete and then reactivate lol but I might delete this time for quite a while

Yes, conceive give it a few more days!

Angel- yes, it is but honestly the people who are most important to you, you will talk to anyway. I usually delete and then reactivate lol but I might delete this time for quite a while

Thanks Chris & Angel. I'm a little nervous, what if its in my head? Or what if this is it?! I'll keep you gals posted.

Fingers crossed for you Conceive that this is it!!

I understand that! But just think, one of these times it will be it, and either way u wont know it til u get that bfp! Good luck! :)

This 2ww blowz btw. trying not to obsess, failing!

I understand that! But just think, one of these times it will be it, and either way u wont know it til u get that bfp! Good luck! :)

Well, it was fun hoping! AF arrived about an hour ago. At least I'm on the next cycle!

It sure does! Obsessed is not the word! I'm torturing myself lol I didn't sleep last night I woke up at 3:30am and started crying. I think I need therapy

Well, it was fun hoping! AF arrived about an hour ago. At least I'm on the next cycle!

I'm so sorry! On to the next cycle, sending u positive vibes!

Angel- yes the 2ww is the worst! Im not even sure if Im in it, I cant confirm OV. I know I got a +Opk but I didnt get 3 high temps in a row... so Im not sure where I am lol.

Concieve- sorry about AF :hugs: stay positive!

Chris- Im sorry! You dont need therapy lol I think weve all been at that point!

Well ladies I had a magical evening with my hubby. Everything was going great and one of my very best friends from back home sent me an ultrasound pic during dinner!! It said "hi from mommys tummy Aunt Samantha!"- I about lost my shit!!! In the middle of my anniversary dinner! Needless to say, my night was ruined. I tried very very very hard to stay positive for my husband. He was having a great time. I think he knew what was wrong and he just acted goofy and tried to make me laugh all night.

In her defense, I havent told her about the trouble we are having... I just told her we were thinking about kids, so I really cant be too angry... but I am all at the same time. I know I should probably share stuff like this with my closest friends, but I just cant bring myself to do it... hell I havent even talked to my mom about it completely.

Well I hope everyone had a great weekend and I wish everyone a happy Monday!

I'm so sorry! On to the next cycle, sending u positive vibes!

Thanks ladies. I'm seriously just annoyed more than anything. I feel like the only thing I really want is just not happening and I'm fed up. Well, January is when we start with the IUI, so we shall see...

Conceive dont worry, weve all experienced that annoyance. It makes it worse to know we cant do anything more than what we already are. Im fed up too, so dont worry. I told Angel the other night that Im so tired of the process, but I know Ill keep going until I get my BFP.

Hopefully you wont have to wait til January to get your BFP, stay positive.

So sorry conceive -- hugs.

i know how that feels, as af has played these games with me too. one of these times, though, it will stay away for 9 months. we all just have to keep trying, i know it will happen for us.

Spoil yourself, have some wine, relax. :)

Doctor just called me. My civilian referral to another clinic for an MRI got denied. I just have to wait until mid-November. :nope: I was so sure that they would approve me to go somewhere else much sooner... Im disappointed.

Ugh love, sorry that stinks but maybe ur meant not to go to another clinic and this one will help u everything happens for a reason

Yeah, maybe. Im not that positive about it at the moment. She said she isnt worried about it enough to push me through to a civilian clinic, which I understand, because Im not worried that its life threatening or anything like that. If this is whats causing me to not get my bfp, I want to take care of it asap. I just want to start the meds to handle it so Im not automatically counted out for next month.

love: As Chris said everything happens for a reason and i am sure something good is going to happen.Also Nov is not that far.Just relax till then.

love, coolstar's right that november is not that far off. the earliest i was able to get an appointment with my obgyn now that im ready to do a few post mc tests was november too. the end of november for me in fact. my other friend who was worried about the same issue as you ended up getting her bfp after 14 months of trying before they actually did anything about the other issue after all.

Im just so tired of having to wait for everything. I know its only 3 weeks...but I know me and Im not going to be able to relax until its done. I know that nothing will move forward until this is done. It just makes me feel like Im already out this month and next.I mean she tells me about it, says its probably the reason Im not getting pregnant, and then says but you have to wait another month before I can even think about handling it... Im just really disappointed right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->