Losing my mind

Angel : Why is it dotted CH? Didn't you get a +opk?

Never got a +OPK; I stopped testing around Wednesday though.

I think it is dotted because my temp dropped a second time (when that happened, the crosshairs vanished!) and then spiked this morning; the crosshairs came back but they were dotted. FF says it can no longer guarantee my OV date. So confusing!

How are things with you Cool?

Ok i got it, I think you got dotted CH since you never got +opk. It happened to me last cycle. Things are fine with me.I am CD3, i am trying not to take any tension.

Good idea! It's hard not to stress out! I'm trying to chillax.

I was reading old threads again where everyone TTC has since gotten PG! It's very inspiring!

Im still trying to figure all these charts out! Apparently Im dumb because its hard for me to figure them out!

Yes they are... especially if your chart doesnt look like angels with a flat line :)

Lol ... i fudged the beginning numbers because i was only temping some and not writing it down. ;-)

Lol. Just the last few days of doing this it looks like my numbers are all over the place. I'm getting sick and running low grade fever today so I know that doesn't help!

You should post your chart in your signature so we can all psychoanalyze it with you!

Lol when I get a few more days of data I will, right now it's just like 5 days

Lol, ok you covinced me! Lol now I just have to figure out how exactly to do this! :thumbup:

In FF.. go to the sharing drop down and then select get code..

Thanks! Well ladies there we go... analyze me! Lol

Also I would like to add that Im not so great with the cervical mucus. I do not produce a lot at all... never really have so I have the tiniest bit to go on.... I try to be as accurate as possible but sometimes I dont know!

Ive had tests for hormones and thyroid and they all came back normal, is there any other reason I would produce alot of CM?

I don't think i produce a lot either.. I attempt to test it, but eh..

Ive been up for an hour and I still dont have to pee... Ugh lol I really need to to do my OPK! And also, even though I feel feverish and crappy, Im not running fever at all! Lol my body has been so out of whack since the Provera and Clomid, I dont know what its doing at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->