Losing my mind

love:I know it's difficult to relax and like horseypants said that 1 of her friend who had a situation like you got BFP so you are not out hun.

I was planning to call my doc today to jump start my AF but luckily AF showed up 2 days back.So after more then 40 days of break i would be ttc again this cycle.
I just called up my insurance and i was surprised to know that they will cover my progesterone test.I know it's not a high amount but still.

Thanks ladies. Im really trying to stay positive but with my background, Ive never ever had good luck. That saying "if I didnt have bad luck, Id have no luck" pretty much sums it up.. even more so for my husband haha. I just wanted good news and something to be easy for once. Oh well nothing I can do except suck it up and wait.

Cool- thats great that you get to start! Even better than you dont have to pay for the test lol. It might not be expensive but all the stuff and meds we do adds up.

Yes! Im so happy Rick is finally growing some balls and taking care of stuff! Who is everyone's favorite character?

I like seeing the son growing into his own.. Where he was like, its okay, I just killed two walkers..

Lol I know right. Hes becoming a little bad ass!

Lol nothing pulls me out of a TTC funk like talking about zombies : )

Ha ha that was awesome.He was so cool about killing 2 walkers :) I watched the whole of season 1 but missed season 2 completely.Planning to catch up in Netflix when i get time.But wanted to know Lori is pregnant (that's insane) but who is the father?

Yeah Lori's pregnancy is still a mystery as far as who the daddy is. Lol honestly I could care less who the daddy is, I had a love/hate relationship with Shane and Rick bothers me sometimes. I dont like Lori lol.

I don't think we will never know who the daddy is.. now if she had been fooling around with T-Dog or Glenn, we would know these things.. but regardless it will probably be a good looking white child.

I don't think we will never know who the daddy is.. now if she had been fooling around with T-Dog or Glenn, we would know these things.. but regardless it will probably be a good looking white child.

Bahahah! This actually made me laugh out loud. I love Glenn and T-Dog! My favorite character is Daryl... badass with a heart of gold lol.

Wouldn't that make an interesting twist... the baby turns out to be part asian? Total soap opera drama...

I like Daryl.. he is an interesting character.

Lol that was hilarious.
I like Glenn.He is so cute :)

I want to know when Meryl is going to return.. I saw him in the previews. That should be interesting.

No! Remember he chopped his own hand off and then cauterized the wound and stole the van and they havent seen him since. But I swear I saw him in the previews for the upcoming episodes!

I must of missed that episode! I wonder if he is part of the group that Michonne runs into.

I always wondered what happened to the guy and his son from the very first episode.

Oh yeah... I completely forgot about that guy.... I wonder if we will ever know?

Oh great he is alive even after chopping his own hand, Lori is pregnant even with so many zombies around.....phew :)

Rick was always sending him msg in season 1 but now i guess even Rick considers them dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->