Losing my mind

Angel: Even i think 1 night of jacuzzi wont do any harm.What i have read is you should not do it regularly.
love: I hope your results comes out good.Keep us posted.
Conceive81: Even i was thinking about soft cups but then read some posts how diff it was to take it out.So i dropped the idea.
Chris: So when is your date for IUI?
About me i am planning to call my doc's office tomm and ask whether they have received my reports yet.My temps dropped today so i guess AF will show her ugly face either today or tomm.

Hopefully AF won't come don't fully trust the temps. Keep us posted!

I had my 2 IUI's done on Sunday and Monday so I'm in the waiting game! Ugh I'm so cranky today!

Oh Gosh !! the waiting game.I hate it.But i am keeping my fingers crossed for you.Hope this is the last time you are in your TWW.I just wish AF does not show up for me but then the day before AF my temp always drops so i don't have much hope.But i am curious to know about my results.Will keep u all posted.

Angel: Even i think 1 night of jacuzzi wont do any harm.What i have read is you should not do it regularly.
love: I hope your results comes out good.Keep us posted.
Conceive81: Even i was thinking about soft cups but then read some posts how diff it was to take it out.So i dropped the idea.
Chris: So when is your date for IUI?
About me i am planning to call my doc's office tomm and ask whether they have received my reports yet.My temps dropped today so i guess AF will show her ugly face either today or tomm.

Coolstar, it was actually a little intimidating at first because I don't even wear tampons. I was surprised at how easy it was. You just use preseed on the rims to lubricate it. While you're lying down you insert it..then to take it out, you just bear down, as though you're going to the bathroom (tmi). It slips right out if you do that. No biggie at all. The issues I have heard of and after doing tons of research is if a woman has a tilted cervix. It's worth a shot, since so many have gotten their bfp with it.

horseypants: Thanks n How r things going at your end ?
bah. i'm constantly bummed out. fought with df again last night because he wants me to sleep over at his mom's house xmas eve and i wanted to play house essentially. if he's so in love and wants to marry me and have a family, he should want to wake up with ME and make our house a home. waaaa. i was supposed to have a baby dec 3, im a fucking mess. i keep seeing everyone all popping 'em out. crassness helps tho. i've been lurking in here. keeping careful watch over you all.

oh and technically speaking, im in the middle of the second round of clomid. taking 100 this time. finishing up a really light af - weird. i have an appointment at the doc's in 2 weeks to hopefully talk about wtf.

good luck at the mri, love

i got pg once on softcups.

coolstar, fingers crossed that's an implantation dip, hun. :dust:

Horsey, dont worry about feeling that way... I think most of us are constantly struggling to not show how bummed out we are about this wholr TTC process. Its natural, I think. And I can see how the whole X-Mas Eve situation would bother you. I would feel the same way. Im sorry about the whole Dec. 3, situation. I know it must be hard on you :hugs: we are here for you though.

MRI went good, it took about 60 minutes. Ive had one in the past for something totally unrelated (deviated septum) but they did way more on this one and it took a lot longer. I dozed off at one point and I guess I moved a lot so they had to repeat some of the pictures lol. They said I should get a call with my results in 5 days... Meanwhile, Im on Provera day 8 (cd 44) still trying to get AF to show. My appt with the FS is the 20th... I cannot wait. Im ready for answers.

Glad you got that taken care of now :)
That's good news ur appointment is the 20th and get u some answers! Yay

Ladies,

I just want to say that in the grand scheme of things, we are all making progress. I'm so glad to see that. Keep the faith! xoxo

My doc just called me. Said my results were not good it was just 4.6 this cycle, last time it was 2.4.So he is going to up my clomid dose.Also AF has not showed up so he wants me to wait till Monday and call him if no AF and he will most probably put me on Provera :( :( :( .

My doc just called me. Said my results were not good it was just 4.6 this cycle, last time it was 2.4.So he is going to up my clomid dose.Also AF has not showed up so he wants me to wait till Monday and call him if no AF and he will most probably put me on Provera :( :( :( .

I'm sorry :( just try and have faith it will get better and these medications will help you!

I am really exhausted :( Damn Clomid did not work but gave me all side effect after ovulation.I had a feeling Clomid did not work but thought at least my level would be 8 or 9.
love: Can you tell me for how many days you have to take provera before AF shows her stupid face ?

A long time ago when I've taken provera when I had issues with my cysts and birth control I would take it and get my period about 3 days later I think

Thanks Chris.For how many days do you need to take provera, any idea? I am so fed up Chris :(

From what I could remember but not completely sure I think the doctor had given 5 pills 1 a day.
I totally understand how fed up u are if anyone could understand it's us right here! This is the worst feeling we prob could ever feel the pain and heartache is just too much. I just pray we will all get through this<3

I am really exhausted :( Damn Clomid did not work but gave me all side effect after ovulation.I had a feeling Clomid did not work but thought at least my level would be 8 or 9.
love: Can you tell me for how many days you have to take provera before AF shows her stupid face ?

this will be my second time taking Provera, and for me it's 1 pill once a day for 10 days. My doctor told me Af could show while I'm taking the pills (although not likely) anywhere to 2 weeks after the last pill, so there's a huge window. If I remember correctly mine started 9 days after the last pill on my first round. Today is day 8 of this cycle and I feel crampy so hopefully it will come more quickly this time.

Thanks a lot ladies.Have to wait till Monday.Lets see how it goes.

So we are sending troops to Israel, just found out my hubby is probably deploying- for the 5th time!- mid 2013. I hate this part of our lifestyle :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->