Losing my mind

psycho analysis lol !! 10 cycles ttc i can say i have became Chart expert analyst :)

psycho analysis lol !! 10 cycles ttc i can say i have became Chart expert analyst :)

Lol well I am open to hear anything an expert has to tell me about my chart! :thumbup:

Hi Ladies,

Just checking in to see i there are any updates? I think AF is coming after me...

Hi girls not sure if my chart works in my sig, but it looks crazy this month and i'm on day 16 and still have not yet ovulated which is very strange! :(

Hi girls not sure if my chart works in my sig, but it looks crazy this month and i'm on day 16 and still have not yet ovulated which is very strange! :(

Hey Chris,

How long is your cycle? Don't worry, I only ovulated on CD16 or 17 (positive opk for 2 days) and I usually have a 29-31 day cycle.

Hey Chris,

How long is your cycle? Don't worry, I only ovulated on CD16 or 17 (positive opk for 2 days) and I usually have a 29-31 day cycle.

My cycle are usually 28-32 days. I have been using the fertility monitor,opk's and temping

Angel- we have been! Lol but I think my hubby is getting worn out!
Chris- I'm no good at reading charts, otherwise I'd give some feedback!

As for updates I have to say I've been reading a lot of different stuff and now I have myself scared that my OPKs were false positives. I've been feeling crappy the past few days and last night/early this morning I had very light cramps. I'm on CD 18 and on day 21 I go to get blood work done to make sure I OVed. I really hope I did!

s_love: Even i would be going for 21 day blood work this cycle.Hope our results come back good.

s_love: Even i would be going for 21 day blood work this cycle.Hope our results come back good.

Thanks, me too! If it comes back negative its going to break my heart. Seeing the +opk for the first time in so many months really lifted my spirits, Im seriously going to be heart broken to find out Im still not OVing and it was a false positive.

Thanks, me too! If it comes back negative its going to break my heart. Seeing the +opk for the first time in so many months really lifted my spirits, Im seriously going to be heart broken to find out Im still not OVing and it was a false positive.
Best of Luck!!! Hope you get back great results!

Thanks so much!

This is my first time having my progesterone levels checked.. how long does it take for the results to come back?

Angel- we have been! Lol but I think my hubby is getting worn out!
Chris- I'm no good at reading charts, otherwise I'd give some feedback!

As for updates I have to say I've been reading a lot of different stuff and now I have myself scared that my OPKs were false positives. I've been feeling crappy the past few days and last night/early this morning I had very light cramps. I'm on CD 18 and on day 21 I go to get blood work done to make sure I OVed. I really hope I did!

Good luck on the blood work!

Thanks so much!

This is my first time having my progesterone levels checked.. how long does it take for the results to come back?

I had my blood work done on day 17 and I got it back the day after

Yes it usually only takes a day or two.

went in today for progesterone check and i go in wednesday too. hope we ov'd!

Starting to symptom spot tho im trying not to. how about u?

Yes it usually only takes a day or two.

went in today for progesterone check and i go in wednesday too. hope we ov'd!

Starting to symptom spot tho im trying not to. how about u?

Nope, Im not seeing any symptoms at all! Lol Im just sitting here lost as to whats going on with my body!

I want to symptom spot.. but I know it is too early to start it.. maybe in another 4-5 days I can justify looking for symptoms!

Symptom spotting just upsets me because I convince myself that everything is in place and then bfn! I try very very hard not to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->