Losing my mind

Ill tell you what, if I dont get to buy a "Baby's First Christmas" or Expecting Couple ornament by December 2013, I will literally lose my mind! Ill be in a psych ward somewhere they dont decorate for Christmas so it wont even matter then! :wacko:

And I will be your roommate

I hate that about bras... The only ones that are cute and fit right are found at VS or Nordstroms.. and I hate having to shell out $60 for a good bra.. also we don't have a VS up here, so I have to order and pray it is comfortable :(

I found out this last week that my DH's nephew (who is like 19 or 20) knocked up his gf.. WTF is up with these kids who can just be so irresponsible and just bam you are pregnant! I was pissed off about it, and my DH is like oh stop it.. Ugh.

THat was nice of you to buy holiday ornaments, still hoping we can have ornaments for 2013 :)

That shit pisses me off! I will never understand it and here I sit waiting for AF to come some time today or tomorrow but I can def feel it ready to begin :(

s_love, I'm with you. I'll drive myself crazy if it doesn't happen soon. I have been dying to smell that baby smell...and it's really starting to tick me off! I go through periods of being pissed off, then sad, then optimistic, then pissed, then sad. I hate it. Good on you for buying those ornaments, I know it's hard.

I thought I was into the holidays, because I've been listening to my Christmas music, but I just haven't had the heart to put up the tree. I'm so disappointed these days, in so many different things, it just doesn't seem fair. Why can't this just happen? If I ovulate, his sperm is fine, why isn't this happening? I'm sooo confused.

As far as weight goes, I don't know if it really plays a huge factor, honestly. I got pregnant over 10 years ago when I was not being very kind to my body. First time ever with unprotected sex and preggers. I was always dieting then and making sure I didn't gain a pound.

Now, I cut out coffee, eat very healthy, get in a good walk every day, don't smoke, barely drink and nothing. Not fair. I thought I was fine until today and I'm SO pissed all of a sudden, like I could punch a wall in. Everyone asked me when we are going to start trying on Thursday night and I just said that we would start in January, since that's when we are trying the IUI...it broke my heart. I also hate lying.

Why am I so damn hormonal today. It's the last day of AF, I shouldn't be so moody.

Oh I am in the same exact boat as you and feel that way and don't understand what's wrong with my body either! That's why I'm buying a grinch ornament this year and dh bought me a kitchen towel that says bah humbug

Good Morning ladies!

I hope you all have a good day! It is football sunday, my Seahawks are back from bye week and ready to beat the dolphins... also ready to see the Saints whoop up on the 49ers... I LOVE football.. hehe. Makes my sunday :)

Good Morning ladies!

I hope you all have a good day! It is football sunday, my Seahawks are back from bye week and ready to beat the dolphins... also ready to see the Saints whoop up on the 49ers... I LOVE football.. hehe. Makes my sunday :)

Big football fan here too! Texans fan lol and Id like to point out that I have been a Texans supporter for many years and Im not jumping on the bandwagon like so many people I know because they are having a good season! Those people make me angry! :growlmad:

Im also looking forward ti the Saints and 49ers and Green Bay and the Giants.

Hubby is on duty today so I get to relax on the couch by myself today and be a bum :flower:

Lol, my friend gives me a hard time. I have been a Colts fan for a long time, but they don't play the games on TV up here.. but they play all the Seahawks games up here. Plus it is easy to get down and watch the games in Seattle. I have liked the Seahawks since I was a kid anyways, they just sucked until the last 5 years haha. So I say the Colts are my AFC team and Seahawks are my NFC team. Both teams have awesome rookie QBs who are doing great!

The Seahawks are vying for first place in the division.. so they have to win and SF has to lose!

Well I'm out AF came today what a shocker I don't know how much more I could take I'm just not mentally strong enough anymore.

Well I'm out AF came today what a shocker I don't know how much more I could take I'm just not mentally strong enough anymore.

Sorry hon. I find that what helps me is to start planning on next steps, that seems to help in getting me out of the funk of disappointment. That said, what are your next steps?

Thanks, I feel numb I look like a zombie I'm sick to my stomach I'm torturing my body I'm falling apart! I'm going to the FS tomorrow even though he wanted me to do 3 cycles of the same medication first before seeing him but fuck that I'm going tomorrow and I want stronger shit.

Chris:Oh so sorry dear.It's a good idea that you are going to FS tomm.Just stay strong.

Thanks, I feel numb I look like a zombie I'm sick to my stomach I'm torturing my body I'm falling apart! I'm going to the FS tomorrow even though he wanted me to do 3 cycles of the same medication first before seeing him but fuck that I'm going tomorrow and I want stronger shit.

I hear you. Are you only doing the oral meds or injectables? What about IUI?

Im sorry Chris :hugs: hopefully your FS hears you out and gives you what you want. Sometimes I feel like we have to be pushy and flat out tell them what we want otherwise we dont get it. They see so many people everyday I feel like we get lost in a crowd, and they will never know how bad we want this so they start us off slow and expect us to wait.

I agree.. stand firm on what you want. Hopefully the FS will get you stronger stuff!!

Im so hormonal today. Society should be glad that I dont have a job and Im not out around innocent bystanders today. I could literally take some heads off. My face broke out something awful.. Like Im a 16 year old kid or something. This bc is screwing me up... SOOOOOO glad Im only on it til Thursday.

I hate that.. I have been breaking out the last few days too.. including on my chest... not sure if I am having a reaction to switching shampoos.. it is starting to die down, but really weird. Why can't I have photoshopped skin!!!

So I just saw this and thought it was a good reminder for myself, and thought I might share it for you all, and hopefully it will help brighten your day :)

https://www.morningbash.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/7-rules.jpg

I especially like rule #7, a smile can make any day brighter :)

I like that!

Number 5 and 6 are def the ones I need to work on!

I hear you. Are you only doing the oral meds or injectables? What about IUI?

Yes, only doing a low dose of oral meds and ovidrel to time ovulation. I did iui twice so far

Im sorry Chris :hugs: hopefully your FS hears you out and gives you what you want. Sometimes I feel like we have to be pushy and flat out tell them what we want otherwise we dont get it. They see so many people everyday I feel like we get lost in a crowd, and they will never know how bad we want this so they start us off slow and expect us to wait.

Yes, I am going to do that I'll even tell him to give me multiple eggs ill sign a release form if I have to! I wonder if people ever did that before? Ill let u guys know how it goes I dunno

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->