Losing my mind

See the whole weight thing really throws me... Doctors and some people swear you need to be at an ideal weight.. But I know women who are everywhere from stick thin to obese and they've gotten preggo no problems. It's for that reason I don't really pay much attention to weight and ttc. My doc just told me to lose some weight just so I can lead a more healthy life.

I had my thyroid checked out.In fact when i went to the doc 1st time i told my DH if i have any problem it might be thyroid.But luckily they came out good but who knows like aknqtpie said it might be fluke that cycle.
When i was 17/18yrs i was over weight.I was 136 and then i decided to lose weight and lost around 33lbs.So i know how hard it is to lose weight.

love:Even i agree.I have seen so many ladies who are as thin as a stick or over weight fall pregnant so easily.My weight is fine but still i don't release f&&&*** egg. :(

Thats the truth. A few years ago when I was in good shape and working out all the time with a trainer he told me not to pay attention to the BMI calculators and such. He told me that they dont take into consideration muscle weighing more than fat and that some people build muscle more quickly than others. Also he said they dont take into consideration things like breasts... not every 5'2" female has the same cup size and that can make a big difference... I mean Im a freaking DD at 5'2" but I have friends who are the same height and around the same size as me but B cups... I just wouldnt pay too much attention to it unless your doctor is very determined that its the only way to get your BFP.

When I put on my freshman 40 ... Most of it went to my boobs... I went from a B to a DD... Hate having big boobs, it's so hard finding cute lingere that fits!

I know right! Except I never wear lingerie... Seriously I have 1 time on my wedding night and he had it off before he could appreciate it. I do not have any confidence to wear lingerie! But more power to the ladies who do!!

I hate that all the cute bras are smaller sizes and I can never not wear a bra!

See the whole weight thing really throws me... Doctors and some people swear you need to be at an ideal weight.. But I know women who are everywhere from stick thin to obese and they've gotten preggo no problems. It's for that reason I don't really pay much attention to weight and ttc. My doc just told me to lose some weight just so I can lead a more healthy life.

So very true! My sis in law is literally 80 pounds and never eats anything and she got pregnant the first try twice so I don't know if I believe all that weight stuff

So I just bought my husband's cousin (who's having a little girl, Khloe, in early December) and a friend of mine (who just had her son, Jackson, at the beginning of November) "Baby's First Christmas" ornaments... and I bought another friend of mine an "Expecting Couple" family ornament because they dont know what they are having yet and the baby is due in 2013.... *insert feeling sorry for myself sigh* I know they are going to love them, and that makes me happy, but it just depressed me more. Lol why do I do this to myself?! The whole time I was thinking "I was so sure Id be buying one of these for myself this year..."

:wine: < thats me, right now : )

My mom was 5'1 and 100lbs soaking wet when she was trying to get prego with me, they put her on shakes to fatten her up... WHY DIDN"T I INHERIT THOSE GENES???? Sorry.. hehe

You must have a really high metabolism, (lucky), assuming you have had your thyroid checked out.. for a while I had the opposite problem.. my thyroid was making my metabolism lower, but it corrected itself out.. or it was a fluke when I got my blood tested.. who knows.

The BMI Calculator here https://nhlbisupport.com/bmi/ puts you right at normal weight for your height and size.. for me it puts me overweight... Honestly, I don't put much stock in BMI, it doesn't take into factor body types.. my DH is 6'3 and weighs 240, and it claims he is obese.. which he isn't by far.. he just has a bigger frame...

Yes, I always had a fast metabolism I wa very skinny growing up but now I'm a good weight. Yes, I was told I'm at a normal weight so that shouldn't e the issue. It's my damn egg that's not cooperating with the sperm lol or both are not cooperatin with my uterus! Lol
And yes I had my thyroid checked along with everything else checked.
Are u taking thyroid medication? My mom takes synthroid.

Also u are correct it depends on the body frame like your dh my dh also he's like 190 and 5'9 so he's considered obese prob too but def doesn't look it lol

So I just bought my husband's cousin (who's having a little girl, Khloe, in early December) and a friend of mine (who just had her son, Jackson, at the beginning of November) "Baby's First Christmas" ornaments... and I bought another friend of mine an "Expecting Couple" family ornament because they dont know what they are having yet and the baby is due in 2013.... *insert feeling sorry for myself sigh* I know they are going to love them, and that makes me happy, but it just depressed me more. Lol why do I do this to myself?! The whole time I was thinking "I was so sure Id be buying one of these for myself this year..."

:wine: < thats me, right now : )

Ugh that's rough I'll be doing that soon also for a few close friends expecting. We just have to do our best and be happy for them. That was nice of you though! :) I cut out exchanging with many people. It gets too crazy plus I have 6 nieces and nephews to buy for.

Thats the truth. A few years ago when I was in good shape and working out all the time with a trainer he told me not to pay attention to the BMI calculators and such. He told me that they dont take into consideration muscle weighing more than fat and that some people build muscle more quickly than others. Also he said they dont take into consideration things like breasts... not every 5'2" female has the same cup size and that can make a big difference... I mean Im a freaking DD at 5'2" but I have friends who are the same height and around the same size as me but B cups... I just wouldnt pay too much attention to it unless your doctor is very determined that its the only way to get your BFP.

That's very true because I'm a 34c and I have bigger boobs then some people who are heavier

I know right! Except I never wear lingerie... Seriously I have 1 time on my wedding night and he had it off before he could appreciate it. I do not have any confidence to wear lingerie! But more power to the ladies who do!!

I hate that all the cute bras are smaller sizes and I can never not wear a bra!

Don't worry I never wear lingerie not even on my wedding night because I was too drunk lol but I think in 6.5 years knowing him I wore it once I'm just not into it

My hubby's family isnt big on Christmas but they do a get together and we do the White Elephant Present Exchange thing... his family is HUGE so Im very thankful for that. My side of the family is usually just my parents, my sisters and their men... no kids to buy for so its not so bad. But Im trying to get into the spirit and buying stuff for others is helping a little.

I hate that about bras... The only ones that are cute and fit right are found at VS or Nordstroms.. and I hate having to shell out $60 for a good bra.. also we don't have a VS up here, so I have to order and pray it is comfortable :(

I found out this last week that my DH's nephew (who is like 19 or 20) knocked up his gf.. WTF is up with these kids who can just be so irresponsible and just bam you are pregnant! I was pissed off about it, and my DH is like oh stop it.. Ugh.

THat was nice of you to buy holiday ornaments, still hoping we can have ornaments for 2013 :)

Ill tell you what, if I dont get to buy a "Baby's First Christmas" or Expecting Couple ornament by December 2013, I will literally lose my mind! Ill be in a psych ward somewhere they dont decorate for Christmas so it wont even matter then! :wacko:

s_love, I'm with you. I'll drive myself crazy if it doesn't happen soon. I have been dying to smell that baby smell...and it's really starting to tick me off! I go through periods of being pissed off, then sad, then optimistic, then pissed, then sad. I hate it. Good on you for buying those ornaments, I know it's hard.

I thought I was into the holidays, because I've been listening to my Christmas music, but I just haven't had the heart to put up the tree. I'm so disappointed these days, in so many different things, it just doesn't seem fair. Why can't this just happen? If I ovulate, his sperm is fine, why isn't this happening? I'm sooo confused.

As far as weight goes, I don't know if it really plays a huge factor, honestly. I got pregnant over 10 years ago when I was not being very kind to my body. First time ever with unprotected sex and preggers. I was always dieting then and making sure I didn't gain a pound.

Now, I cut out coffee, eat very healthy, get in a good walk every day, don't smoke, barely drink and nothing. Not fair. I thought I was fine until today and I'm SO pissed all of a sudden, like I could punch a wall in. Everyone asked me when we are going to start trying on Thursday night and I just said that we would start in January, since that's when we are trying the IUI...it broke my heart. I also hate lying.

Why am I so damn hormonal today. It's the last day of AF, I shouldn't be so moody.

Oh Conceive I know! I'm tired of the ups and downs and mood swings! I was hormonal on Thursday and Friday... everything was making me tear up! Like mid-sentence I'd have to stop talking and compose myself! I wasn't even talking about sad things! But I understand where you are coming from... it sucks not have a complete answer and not understanding everything that's going on with our own bodies! Fingers crossed that your IUI is the last piece of the puzzle and you get a January BFP!

I hope you get into the Christmas spirit soon. Just because its such a fun time of the year, I would hate for you to not enjoy yourself :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->