Losing my mind

I'm at work right now and want to just break down and cry hard! I'm just so frustrated and just keep hearing about a pregnancy everyday! I'm so sick of it! I keep calling my doctors office to send the forms over to my insurance company so I can get this medication sent to me by tomorrow, because that is when I have to start it! The nurse tells me "oh don't worry we will do it" I called back and said well you know what I am worried! How do I know they even received the fax from the insurance company? it's like no one cares or does their job! :( So now if I don't get this injection by tomorrow I have to take off a cycle.

I hate dealing with dr office admin and insurance companies. Don't worry about bothering them... On all the blood tests I have done, if I don't hear from my dr by 1 the next day... I call.

So sorry, Chris! *HUGS*

I hope they get it straightened out. Keep calling and bugging them til they do!!

It's easy for these things to upset us, because we want this so badly. Try to calm down, though that's easier said than done!

I'm at work right now and want to just break down and cry hard! I'm just so frustrated and just keep hearing about a pregnancy everyday! I'm so sick of it! I keep calling my doctors office to send the forms over to my insurance company so I can get this medication sent to me by tomorrow, because that is when I have to start it! The nurse tells me "oh don't worry we will do it" I called back and said well you know what I am worried! How do I know they even received the fax from the insurance company? it's like no one cares or does their job! :( So now if I don't get this injection by tomorrow I have to take off a cycle.

Sorry Chris :hugs: Ive learned that people have no sense of urgency unless the situation concerns them. Most people dont understand the importance we put on not missing 1 cycle. You know everyone will tell you "Oh its just another month" but to us that month is a bitch and heart breaking. Keep calling!! Fingers crossed they get everything fixed for yoU!

Thanks girls people just don't care, but i've been harrassing them all day and I can care less if they flag my chart *crazy patient* lol I called the insurance company again and surprisingly my doctors office filled out the form and sent the prescription over. Now I have to wait for the inusrance to contact me once it's settled so they can verify where they can send it. I won't be home tomorow so it will have to be left on my doorstep and hopefully it will be safe out there lol

Glad they got you taken care of! I am sure it will be fine. Do you have a neighbor who could put it in the house or something though, if you are worried?

Not really they all work. I usually have packages left on my doorstep but if someone wants to steal my gonal f injections that's just sick lol

Chris: Don't worry much, relax and i am sure it will work this cycle (I know, I know it is easier said then done).
aknqtpie:It's a good news that u did not bled yest.Hope u can start ttc soon :)
love:When is your HSG?
angel:I hope you are feeling better today and relaxing your break.
About me, I am CD13 today and yest I did opk but it was -ve but i observed EWCM so i just hope and pray that i do ov this cycle.I usually get shift latest by CD13 or CD14.Not sure whether i would ov late or not ov at all.

Chris: Don't worry much, relax and i am sure it will work this cycle (I know, I know it is easier said then done).
aknqtpie:It's a good news that u did not bled yest.Hope u can start ttc soon :)
love:When is your HSG?
angel:I hope you are feeling better today and relaxing your break.
About me, I am CD13 today and yest I did opk but it was -ve but i observed EWCM so i just hope and pray that i do ov this cycle.I usually get shift latest by CD13 or CD14.Not sure whether i would ov late or not ov at all.

Thanks. Keep testing and keep bd ing just to be sure and I have faith you will ovulate! <3

I'm really curious as to why the doctor gave me progesterone suppositories? Do you girls use them? If so how many days? Could I have low progesterone and he didn't tell me? I'm confused

As far as i know progesterone suppositories are taken after ov to prevent mc and are usually given to those who have low progesterone or had mc.I asked my doc for progesterone suppositories but he did not give me :(

You should call the office and at least speak to the nurse and find out.

Chris,

They gave me progesterone suppositories last month after my follicle scan showed my lining was just a little less thick than they like to see. Taking the suppositories after OV helps to thicken the lining and help implantation. This cycle, my lining was thick enough so I didn't need to take them. I think it varies from cycle to cycle, and if you take Clomid, it can thin your lining out.

I wouldn't fret; taking them won't hurt. I had a m/c years and years ago, and I wish I knew then what I do now, because I wasn't being monitored hardly at all and sometimes I wonder if measures could have been taken to prevent it. :( You are in good hands, it sounds like.

I guess the doc does not want to take any chance if you fall pregnant.aknqtpie is right you should ask them,they wont tell you if you don't ask them.

P.S. I took them a few days after my trigger shot up until my AF was due. They can make your AF a little late; she told me to test on day of AF and if BFN, to stop taking them and wait for AF.

Thanks girls so I guess it will help if anything and I'm happy he gave them to me. I have to go to the gonal class tomorrow so I will ask the nurse then :)

HCG = 9 ... WHAT WHAT!

I know that under 5 is officially not pregnant.. BUT ... I will take a 9... because no more blood draws! I told her I will just POAS, because it is cheaper than getting blood drawn every week.

Yay girls I'm so glad that stuff is working out for everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->