Losing my mind

HCG = 9 ... WHAT WHAT!

I know that under 5 is officially not pregnant.. BUT ... I will take a 9... because no more blood draws! I told her I will just POAS, because it is cheaper than getting blood drawn every week.

Yay that's good news at least I'm happy for you :)

I just cried my eyes out so hard I'm emotionally drained out and don't think I can do this anymore. The good news is they are sending me the injections overnight and it's 100% covered and the bad news is that I didn't realize we were depleting our funds with each iui! Our insurance gave us $10k for a lifetime but I somehow got the crazy thought that it was just for ivf and didn't realize money was being taken from the iui. So now I'm down to 5k left and still wanted to do a few more IUI's but am totally confused :( I'm going to go see if I can take out another insurance through my job as well because I'm currently using my husbands we have Cigna. So hopefully I can get 2 insurances even though I have to pay it might be worth it if they cover a high amount if and when we do need it. I'm so scared and depressed.

I just cried my eyes out so hard I'm emotionally drained out and don't think I can do this anymore. The good news is they are sending me the injections overnight and it's 100% covered and the bad news is that I didn't realize we were depleting our funds with each iui! Our insurance gave us $10k for a lifetime but I somehow got the crazy thought that it was just for ivf and didn't realize money was being taken from the iui. So now I'm down to 5k left and still wanted to do a few more IUI's but am totally confused :( I'm going to go see if I can take out another insurance through my job as well because I'm currently using my husbands we have Cigna. So hopefully I can get 2 insurances even though I have to pay it might be worth it if they cover a high amount if and when we do need it. I'm so scared and depressed.

Don't panic, you'll figure it out. It's annual enrollment now at most companies. Do you have an idea of your insurance coverage at your work?

I'm not sure what the coverage would be but I'm a government employee so there are a few options. I'm going to see what ghi offers

Chris have you only had the 2 IUIs? So they were 2500 a piece but covered completely by insurance? Don't stress yourself too much, you don't need that extra stress on you! Everything has a way of working out, I'm sure this will too!:hugs:

Yes, I've done 2 IUI's I know like I needed this added stress now! Ugh why must this be so expensive and I'm going to start a petition that all health insurance needs to cover as much fertility as needed!

I would totally sign! When I was looking online I saw that most women said they paid $300-400 and a lot of them claimed they werent covered by insurance. Why is yours so much more expensive? Or are these ppl just talking out of their asses?

I was trying to figure out last night where our insurance stands with injectables... I know they are infertility but usually they cover most meds, just not procedures. Im starting to worry about if my hubby and I will ever be able to do an IUI. HSG at 1 today, hoping for no bad news.

Soooo I just had to share..... SO whenever I get on this website I always come to this chat thread first, sometimes its the only one I check. But today Im sitting here and decided to go through all of them and I clicked on one and went back like a week because it had been awhile since I was on and a girl had announced her BFP and everyone was congratulating her... well she posted something along the lines of "thanks for the support its been a really rough journey, glad this crazy journey is over" well I looked at her signature thinking maybe shes a long term ttc.... shes only been trying for 1 month and 3 weeks... like are you fucking kidding me?! Im glad she got her BFP but to call it a really rough journey.... like it seriously made me put my coffee down and just shake my head. If a month is a rough journey, then wtf are we facing, an epic voyage? Sorry, Im hormonal and venting!

It's really sad that most insurance plan does not cover infertility :-( .My plan wont cover my progesterone test also.I have no clue what i am going to do if Clomid does not work for me this cycle.I cannot go to FS :( .
love i am sure your results would come out good.
Chris don't worry much.It wont do you any good.Something will work out and who knows maybe this cycle you would end up with BFP.Keeping my fingers Xed for everyone.

Soooo I just had to share..... SO whenever I get on this website I always come to this chat thread first, sometimes its the only one I check. But today Im sitting here and decided to go through all of them and I clicked on one and went back like a week because it had been awhile since I was on and a girl had announced her BFP and everyone was congratulating her... well she posted something along the lines of "thanks for the support its been a really rough journey, glad this crazy journey is over" well I looked at her signature thinking maybe shes a long term ttc.... shes only been trying for 1 month and 3 weeks... like are you fucking kidding me?! Im glad she got her BFP but to call it a really rough journey.... like it seriously made me put my coffee down and just shake my head. If a month is a rough journey, then wtf are we facing, an epic voyage? Sorry, Im hormonal and venting!

I can totally relate :wacko:. Luckily she is not going through what we are going through otherwise she would have hit insanity.Most of the ladies whom i used to talk initially in bnb have got BFP :cry: .I just hope we end our epic voyage soon.And hun you don't have to say sorry for venting out :hugs:

I had someone on another thread make a comment about how they are wanting a BFP, but they are just wanting to at least see the line to know they had one.. I'm like WTF? I'm like don't say that.. you want to have it and keep it for 40 weeks!!!

I dont understand people's thoughts and logic... I really dont. People really need to think before they speak/write. I had to unsubscribe from that thread. The more I read the more pissed off I got and I realized that all the women on that thread were no where all at about the 3 month mark... It just made me feel awful.

Still anxiously awaiting my appt... I called my FS beforehand to ask what the plan was after the procedure... waiting for her to call me back. I hope I get good news, I get some meds to make me O and I get back in the game...I hate waiting.

Fx'd! I hope you get the good stuff!! You ladies all deserve to get a BFP.. and get one that sticks :)

I would totally sign! When I was looking online I saw that most women said they paid $300-400 and a lot of them claimed they werent covered by insurance. Why is yours so much more expensive? Or are these ppl just talking out of their asses?

I was trying to figure out last night where our insurance stands with injectables... I know they are infertility but usually they cover most meds, just not procedures. Im starting to worry about if my hubby and I will ever be able to do an IUI. HSG at 1 today, hoping for no bad news.

Ok, so basically my stupid insurance company told my doctors office the wrong information! Apparently I only had $10k to use all together and that included medication, sonos, blood, iui's etc... they had told us the $10k would be used for IVF and we didn't know the money would be coming out of that $10k for all these things! So basically that leaves me to $5k left and I might go over my limit and have to pay out of pocket, because my injectable medication was so expensive and now the iui, bloods, sonos... I am going to enroll into a different insurance company.

Good luck with the HSG and let us know as soon as you can!

Holy shit that deserves a slap! A long journey my ass! If she only knew what one was :wacko:

It's really sad that most insurance plan does not cover infertility :-( .My plan wont cover my progesterone test also.I have no clue what i am going to do if Clomid does not work for me this cycle.I cannot go to FS :( .
love i am sure your results would come out good.
Chris don't worry much.It wont do you any good.Something will work out and who knows maybe this cycle you would end up with BFP.Keeping my fingers Xed for everyone.

It's a damn shame what these insurance companies are doing! It's not fair :cry:

So I was just down in the OB/GYN office to take a preggo test before this HSG and another lady was in there taking a test and she got a BFP. She was so excited, she hugged the nurse that gave her the results and she practically knocked the poor lady down. I want to be that happy haha.

Well now I'm in the waiting room waiting for to be called. This Valium is kinda kicking my butt. I've never taken it before. 5mg and I feel really relaxed lol. Guess I'm a light weight when it comes to pills.

All the best love !! Yes i can imagine how excited that lady must be when she got a BFP :) .

Well that wasn't horrible but defiently wouldn't want to so it again!
First the doctor broke 3 of the plastic speculum things! And kept saying "well maybe this isn't supposed to happen today". Then the cathitor popped out so they had to do it again. Then the big news: apparently I don't have a left Fallopian tube... And the right is partially blocked. Fml.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->