Losing my mind

Oh so sorry love... :( .I think there is a surgery to remove the blockage.What did your doc say ?

Not sure, the doc said it wasn't severely blocked so maybe the dye cleared it out. He said to wait and talk to my FS about my options. I broke down once I got I to the elevator and was walking to my car. Even my husband was upset. He just took me to Michaels to buy crafting supplies to cheer me up. He snuck away to Target and got me the old school "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" and my favorite frap from Starbucks. I'm so sad right now.

I am sorry you are going through this. But I am glad you were able to get this done, so now you know how to move forward. Hopefully the dye cleared the blockage. :hugs: Go home and watch old school Grinch and have a glass of wine and relax.

Not sure, the doc said it wasn't severely blocked so maybe the dye cleared it out. He said to wait and talk to my FS about my options. I broke down once I got I to the elevator and was walking to my car. Even my husband was upset. He just took me to Michaels to buy crafting supplies to cheer me up. He snuck away to Target and got me the old school "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" and my favorite frap from Starbucks. I'm so sad right now.

Oh i am so sorry love.My eyes just welled up when i read your post :cry:.I am sure the blockage was not much and the dye did clear it up.Pls don't lose hope.We all are here for you :hugs: Do talk with your doc tomm.Lets see what he has to say.

I was searching the net and found out an article about blocked fallopian tube.Many options are given for treatment https://coloradofertility.blogspot.com/2011/02/blocked-fallopian-tubes.html .You can have a look and it will give you a better idea when you talk with your doc.Pls stay strong.

Thanks ladies. I'm just crushed and defeated right now. I just wanted good news. It's like one step forward, 10 steps back. I'm glad we found out but at the same time I'm wondering why there always something wrong. Can't we catch a break every once and awhile and hear "everything's good". I really don't know how much more of this I want to so. It's emotionally draining and I'm tired of doing it.

Well that wasn't horrible but defiently wouldn't want to so it again!
First the doctor broke 3 of the plastic speculum things! And kept saying "well maybe this isn't supposed to happen today". Then the cathitor popped out so they had to do it again. Then the big news: apparently I don't have a left Fallopian tube... And the right is partially blocked. Fml.

Oh wow so now what?

I'm so sorry u have to go through this and the dye most likely cleared that up. For now just try to wait and talk to the FS I'm sure he will have answers for you to get it resolved!

First the doctor broke 3 of the plastic speculum things! And kept saying "well maybe this isn't supposed to happen today". Then the cathitor popped out so they had to do it again. Then the big news: apparently I don't have a left Fallopian tube... And the right is partially blocked. Fml.

Oh wow so now what?

Don't know right now... Gotta wait for FS to call me back. I just feel like this is so unfair. Like don't I have enough problems ttc? Why can't I have 2 tubes? And why did no one see this earlier? That's what I want to know

Thanks ladies. I'm just crushed and defeated right now. I just wanted good news. It's like one step forward, 10 steps back. I'm glad we found out but at the same time I'm wondering why there always something wrong. Can't we catch a break every once and awhile and hear "everything's good". I really don't know how much more of this I want to so. It's emotionally draining and I'm tired of doing it.

I know u want to hear that everything is good, but at the same time you don't want to hear that! At least they can fix this for you and u have an answer as to what is the problem. Everything is going to be ok keep ur head up and sty strong we r all here for support<3

Oh wow so now what?

Don't know right now... Gotta wait for FS to call me back. I just feel like this is so unfair. Like don't I have enough problems ttc? Why can't I have 2 tubes? And why did no one see this earlier? That's what I want to know

Yes, I know it's aggrevating but that was the only way to tell I believe is trough the hsg! That's why I want a laporoscopy because who knows what could be going on that they can't see

Soooo I just had to share..... SO whenever I get on this website I always come to this chat thread first, sometimes its the only one I check. But today Im sitting here and decided to go through all of them and I clicked on one and went back like a week because it had been awhile since I was on and a girl had announced her BFP and everyone was congratulating her... well she posted something along the lines of "thanks for the support its been a really rough journey, glad this crazy journey is over" well I looked at her signature thinking maybe shes a long term ttc.... shes only been trying for 1 month and 3 weeks... like are you fucking kidding me?! Im glad she got her BFP but to call it a really rough journey.... like it seriously made me put my coffee down and just shake my head. If a month is a rough journey, then wtf are we facing, an epic voyage? Sorry, Im hormonal and venting!

Love, you have me in STITCHES! Hilarious! Epic voyage, lol...Just goes to show you that we are stronger than we think we are. If she thought 1 month and 3 weeks was hard, sheesh!

I think this isn't horrible news, in my frank opinion. You have one tube that will be functional, chances are the dye helped clear out a good portion. This explains why you have been having a hard time, but it's definitely treatable through a laparoscopy OR they may scan you again to see if the dye cleared it out.

It's just upsetting that even with a clear tube I don't get my 25% each month like everyone else. It just seems unfair.its just a starting to add up and get to me.

Also I don't believe that Tricare will over the lapcoscopy if I need surgery to clear the tube. I was looking at the cost without insurance and it said anywhere fr $1700-2500 per procedure. Ugh I don't want to think about all of this.

It's just upsetting that even with a clear tube I don't get my 25% each month like everyone else. It just seems unfair.its just a starting to add up and get to me.

Also I don't believe that Tricare will over the lapcoscopy if I need surgery to clear the tube. I was looking at the cost without insurance and it said anywhere fr $1700-2500 per procedure. Ugh I don't want to think about all of this.

I hear you. I know it's hard but taking it one step at a time is the best you can do right now. Answers will come and you'll have a plan. You came this far, 1700 dollars won't stop you from getting what you want and deserve.

$1700 or higher will defiently delay us for awhile though.

I might be paying for that in a few months, well that's if we are able to.

I woke up in such a bad mood this morning. Thinking about the cost of everything, not being able to get a hold of the FS, and just still upset with yesterdays news. I have a migraine from hell that isnt helping.

Chris when will you know if you are doing it or not? Have you gotten any pricing on it? I just googled it thats what came up, I was hoping someone had a concrete number.

Ugh I know the feeling I had such a big fight with my boss this stress here is not helping the process my body was shaking and I got such a migraine too!
I haven't priced it yet, but i'm kind of afraid to. The cost of everything has really gotten to my nerves also.

So sorry, Love -- *HUGS* I know that must be so upsetting. I hope you get results soon, and fingers crossed that the dye cleared the blockage.

Sounds like everyone is having a hard time. You can tell we have all been trying way longer than a month and a half!!

The cost of things is getting to me, too; it's one of the reasons I sold my monitor. I'm definitely taking next month off because it is just getting to be too much.

I'm drinking more than I normally do (not much at all, but enough to take the edge off some nights). It's hard to make yourself relax, but some days I'm just like F-it, F-everything!!

Try to take it easy, girls. If I were a millionaire, I'd pay for us to take a trip somewhere for a week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->