Losing my mind

Hello All, Im rather new.. My boyfriend thinks im crazy because when i take a pregnancy test i liturally stare it out, take photos and then take it apart!! Oh and i shine a torch over it!! Am i Bonkers? :/

Love, I know how you feel. :( I just want to be truly happy, and I feel like the only way I'll ever be happy is to be a mom. Life is so much harder to deal with when you aren't happy and feel helpless to do anything about it.

As for Facebook, I've wanted to delete it SO many times, but it is a valuable tool for me since I'm a journalist and can't bring myself to delete it. I do hide many, many people!!

Blossom, welcome to the forums! No, you aren't crazy. I think we've all been there ourselves; we are just so desperate for that BFP!

Oh i forgot to mention that yest i had a big fight with my DH.He just picked up a stupid issue and started fighting with me.As if i have less problems in my life, I really wanted to hit him yest but fortunately controlled myself.I got +opk on Wed so i guess i ovulated yest but due to the fight we could not do bd properly :(.

Ugh I'm sorry make sure u BD again tonight did u get to BD yesterday?

I thought I ovulated on Thur since i got +opk on wed but today i got a good shift so maybe i ovulated yest.I should have followed your advice and have done bd yest also.But yest i was having back pain so did not feel like doing the deed.

That's OK, Cool -- my FS told me if you are stressed or don't feel like doing it, you shouldn't BD. He said if you aren't both comfortable, it might not work. :) It made me feel a little better about how very little we BD.

Conceive81:I agree that there is something to learn in every experience.I guess we will come out stronger once we are through this phase.
Blossom92:Welcome to the forum.
love:I am so sorry you are having such a hard time.Dont listen to your sisters or friends, i have seen ladies getting pregnant with 1 tube.No i am telling you just to make you happy,if you have 1 tube and they can make u ov that's enough.
Chris:How are things going? Did you ovulate.
aknqtpie:When would u start ttc again?

The night is darkest just before the dawn .I feel our dawn will come soon.Just keep going.

Looking forward to the dawn, wherever or whenever it is!

I got a trigger shot, so I def should have OV; however, we BD the right day and he didn't 'finish' ... then we BD on his birthday, but it was 2 days after I was sposed to OV. So I'm pretty sure I'm out this month. But I test on Monday if I don't get AF before then. :) Still a teensy bit hopeful.

That's OK, Cool -- my FS told me if you are stressed or don't feel like doing it, you shouldn't BD. He said if you aren't both comfortable, it might not work. :) It made me feel a little better about how very little we BD.

The only good thing about ttc for so long is that now i don't stress much with bd.Nowadays we just ttc near my ov day and rest of the month we are so tired that we cant even think about :sex:

Looking forward to the dawn, wherever or whenever it is!

I got a trigger shot, so I def should have OV; however, we BD the right day and he didn't 'finish' ... then we BD on his birthday, but it was 2 days after I was sposed to OV. So I'm pretty sure I'm out this month. But I test on Monday if I don't get AF before then. :) Still a teensy bit hopeful.

Yes i am sure the dawn would come soon :)
Hope is an amazing feeling.I mean even if i don't bd on the right day still i have a little hope and I hope for a miracle.

Conceive81:I agree that there is something to learn in every experience.I guess we will come out stronger once we are through this phase.
Blossom92:Welcome to the forum.
love:I am so sorry you are having such a hard time.Dont listen to your sisters or friends, i have seen ladies getting pregnant with 1 tube.No i am telling you just to make you happy,if you have 1 tube and they can make u ov that's enough.
Chris:How are things going? Did you ovulate.
aknqtpie:When would u start ttc again?

The night is darkest just before the dawn .I feel our dawn will come soon.Just keep going.

Not yet I'm currently on CD 6 and I go in tomorrow to check my follies.

Thanks ladies :) it was nice to be able to take advantage of DH again.

AF started today, I guess from coming off of BC. Unpleasant surprise.

So sorry to be nothing but negative lately, but one last vent... So ever since the HSG appt my husband has gone from saying "when we have kids" to "if we ever have kids" I know it shouldn't bother me, but he just sd it again while we were sitting here watching football... Makes me sad, like he's giving up.

Good news, I've lost 4 lbs working out all week : ) slow but it's coming off and tht makes me happy.

Men are stupid.

Congrats on losing 4 lbs!!! That is awesome!

Love, you should tell him not to say that. And yes, men are stupid :growlmad:

So sorry to be nothing but negative lately, but one last vent... So ever since the HSG appt my husband has gone from saying "when we have kids" to "if we ever have kids" I know it shouldn't bother me, but he just sd it again while we were sitting here watching football... Makes me sad, like he's giving up.

Good news, I've lost 4 lbs working out all week : ) slow but it's coming off and tht makes me happy.

At least AF will came and will leave soon so u can move on...
Tell him he's not allowed to say that only we are! Good for you losing 4 pounds!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->