Losing my mind

TTCing is back on hold... started spotting a little yesterday, and bleeding again today.. So over this crap already.

So sorry to be nothing but negative lately, but one last vent... So ever since the HSG appt my husband has gone from saying "when we have kids" to "if we ever have kids" I know it shouldn't bother me, but he just sd it again while we were sitting here watching football... Makes me sad, like he's giving up.

Good news, I've lost 4 lbs working out all week : ) slow but it's coming off and tht makes me happy.

Yes i agree with others, talk with him and tell him that you don't like it when he says that.I hope that you have a talk with you FS soon so that you can take the next step.
And congrats for losing weight :thumbup:.

Was sposed to test tomorrow a.m., but I stored up pee and tested tonight because I didn't want bad news right before work since I have to work early tomorrow. :bfn: as I expected. :cry:

Guess I won't get my Christmas wish. And my mom wonders why it doesn't excite me any more. I don't have a complete family to share it with.

Officially off the TTC wagon now. Maybe we will BD by accident on the right day and he won't have any issues. But the future is looking pretty bleak.

I'm going to go drink now.

Angel- Im so sorry hun. Im sending you lots of love. I hope you can get into the Christmas spirit somehow. I feel the same way though.

Talked to hubby about his word choice, he said he didnt think it made a difference. He still made a snarky ass comment after that "if is probably more accurate" but he said he will watch it. He was moody all day today so it was probably the wrong time to talk to him about it.

1 year ladies. 1 freaking year. December 1, 2011 is when we first started ttc. Its been a looooong year. Hopefully this next year doesnt have so much disappointment.

Still keeping my fingers crossed that you ladies get your BFP by the new year!

Was sposed to test tomorrow a.m., but I stored up pee and tested tonight because I didn't want bad news right before work since I have to work early tomorrow. :bfn: as I expected. :cry:

Guess I won't get my Christmas wish. And my mom wonders why it doesn't excite me any more. I don't have a complete family to share it with.

Officially off the TTC wagon now. Maybe we will BD by accident on the right day and he won't have any issues. But the future is looking pretty bleak.

I'm going to go drink now.

I'm sorry take a break now and drink on! You are right so many people keep telling me it's when they took a break and weren't trying that it happened.

Angel- Im so sorry hun. Im sending you lots of love. I hope you can get into the Christmas spirit somehow. I feel the same way though.

Talked to hubby about his word choice, he said he didnt think it made a difference. He still made a snarky ass comment after that "if is probably more accurate" but he said he will watch it. He was moody all day today so it was probably the wrong time to talk to him about it.

1 year ladies. 1 freaking year. December 1, 2011 is when we first started ttc. Its been a looooong year. Hopefully this next year doesnt have so much disappointment.

Mister cranky pants needs to take it down a notch lol
I know the 1 year mark really stinks my 1 year mark was actually on Nov 30 I think. It absolutely stinks. Hopefully it will happen soon for us!

Haven't talked to them. They are supposed to call me back in a day or two for something else. I think it's just the sex that did it.. it tapered off yesterday late afternoon so we BD'd again last night.. and there was some bleeding this AM.. but it wasn't my normal AF bleeding.. or I am having a m/c bleeding.. so I think the BDing shook something loose. I am going to wait another few days before BDing again though.

Love - Men are so unbelievably stupid sometimes. When I am upset or venting about something, he makes comments that I don't want to hear... I'm like just listen and don't speak... and his response is "wouldn't you rather me be truthful?" .... No... Humor me.

You could respond to his "if" rather than "When" statement with "If you ever get laid again..."

Hopefully you were able to relax last night :)

AAAARGH. Duchess Kate is pg. ... of Course. She's rich, beautiful, and now she has everything. Easy peasy.

I'm just SO angry today. I could just die.

AAAARGH. Duchess Kate is pg. ... of Course. She's rich, beautiful, and now she has everything. Easy peasy.

I'm just SO angry today.

So sorry hun for your BFN :hugs:. Yes i saw the news of Kate being pg today.I am not much into royal family, they just don't interest me.I just thought some people get everything and some has to struggle so much.

We will reach our 1 yr mark on Jan :cry:.This yr has been so much disappointing and sad.30 yrs of my life i never had so much emotions in a yr :shrug:.I just hope and pray that next yr will bring happiness in our life.

I'm just SO angry today. I could just die.

Bitch! gr of course everyone gets whatever they want

We will reach our 1 yr mark on Jan :cry:.This yr has been so much disappointing and sad.30 yrs of my life i never had so much emotions in a yr :shrug:.I just hope and pray that next yr will bring happiness in our life.

That's what I said the other day I was talking to DH and I told him I just want to be happy again and I said the last time I was actually happy was our honeymoon. He got pissed at that comment, but I said it has nothing to do with you.

I was never a huge fan of the Royal Family either. I didnt watch the wedding and I didnt make a big deal out of it. What sucks about celebrities getting pregnant is that people make it into the biggest deal and especially with this being the future kings first kid, you know its going to get blown up. But its going to be in our faces for however many months. I didnt even read the article, I just rolled my eyes.

Aknqtpie- You could respond to his "if" rather than "When" statement with "If you ever get laid again..." < I totally needed that. I actually laughed out loud on that.

Cool-1 year is just a mind-fu*k. And yeah I agree, more emotions in this past year than in my entire life. Ive never been an emotional person, in fact I prided myself on that fact... but now... its like I dont even know where it all came from.

Chris- I said almost the exact same thing to my hubby. I told him I wasnt happy and Im not going to be happy until I get a sticky BFP. When I said the last time I was truly happy was our wedding weekend- we didnt get a honeymoon, but we had a great wedding/reception and then got to go fishing and have a bonfire with great friends. He def took offense to it and I tried explaining but I was tired of talking about it.

Angel- Im so sorry youre angry. I think we all our. Jealous, angry, sad... I think that sums us all up. Just pamper yourself this next month and let it be all about you and getting happy and having some fun. Just try to relax.

Here's a fun fact from my life. My cousin and her life partner, they are lesbians, have decided to try and start having a baby after the new year. I found out through another cousin, she didnt actually tell me. They arent rich or anything so Im guessing IVF is out of the question but I dont know. Im going to call her and talk to her...Shes my best friend, I dont know how Im going to handle this if they get pregnant before me.

That's what I said the other day I was talking to DH and I told him I just want to be happy again and I said the last time I was actually happy was our honeymoon. He got pissed at that comment, but I said it has nothing to do with you.

They would never understand our emotions.I sometime envy my DH, how can he be so cool.Wish i was so cool and relaxed.

I was never a huge fan of the Royal Family either. I didnt watch the wedding and I didnt make a big deal out of it. What sucks about celebrities getting pregnant is that people make it into the biggest deal and especially with this being the future kings first kid, you know its going to get blown up. But its going to be in our faces for however many months. I didnt even read the article, I just rolled my eyes.

Aknqtpie- You could respond to his "if" rather than "When" statement with "If you ever get laid again..." < I totally needed that. I actually laughed out loud on that.

Cool-1 year is just a mind-fu*k. And yeah I agree, more emotions in this past year than in my entire life. Ive never been an emotional person, in fact I prided myself on that fact... but now... its like I dont even know where it all came from.

Chris- I said almost the exact same thing to my hubby. I told him I wasnt happy and Im not going to be happy until I get a sticky BFP. When I said the last time I was truly happy was our wedding weekend- we didnt get a honeymoon, but we had a great wedding/reception and then got to go fishing and have a bonfire with great friends. He def took offense to it and I tried explaining but I was tired of talking about it.

Angel- Im so sorry youre angry. I think we all our. Jealous, angry, sad... I think that sums us all up. Just pamper yourself this next month and let it be all about you and getting happy and having some fun. Just try to relax.

Here's a fun fact from my life. My cousin and her life partner, they are lesbians, have decided to try and start having a baby after the new year. I found out through another cousin, she didnt actually tell me. They arent rich or anything so Im guessing IVF is out of the question but I dont know. Im going to call her and talk to her...Shes my best friend, I dont know how Im going to handle this if they get pregnant before me.

Ah they will just never understand! I will not be happy until it happens end of discussion! But I also say I know God has the right time for us all and I pray all the time that he gives me a healthy baby. I'm not giving up until I get that baby! My mom tells me all the time that she didn't think like I do when she tried for me and my brother. She said she was so hopeful every month and said its gonna happen now because she couldn't think of it any other way. She tried 2 years for my brother and 1 for me. I just wish I could try and be more positive. I am going to try harder it's my New Years resolution!

Love your cousin will prob do an IUI I am assuming? I know the feeling of waiting to find out who will be pregnant next! I became a bitter bitch and I'm not liking it at all! Even when someone gets married now I say oh great they will be pregnant soon.

They would never understand our emotions.I sometime envy my DH, how can he be so cool.Wish i was so cool and relaxed.

Oh I'm very jealous! I think I'm gonna spend the money and try acupuncture for a bit and see if it can relax me at least. I'm a very nervous stressed person. I used to get acupuncture for my migraines an it actually helped me for a while! Then I got Botox injections in my head and neck and it really helped my migraines.

Yeah I was also assuming they would do an IUI, but not sure. I texted her and she replied "Ill call you after work. Didnt think this was something you wanted to hear about." My cousin is one of the few people who do know the ttc journey I am on. It feel like shit for 2 reasons now:
1. She is my best friend and doesnt feel like she can talk to me about this because she knows how bitter I am about other people getting pregnant.
2. Im 99% sure I will be bitter and jealous and Im afraid I wont be able to hide it. But I do not want to push them away and cause a rift!
They deserve to be happy. I know they both want kids and a family... her partner would be the one carrying (my cousin is the dude lol) and I know shes had baby fever the past 2 or 3 months. Ugh I dont know how to handle this situation. :nope:

Ive always wanted to try acupuncture. I have migraines too.. I read it can really help them, infertility, stress and so many things. I read positive and negative reviews, people saying its a life saver, and others saying its nothing more than a placebo effect... but no one I actually know has done it. Is it expensive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->