Losing my mind

There is a gal on here Vietmamsie, if you can find her... she has done it before and speaks wonders of acupuncture. I see her mostly in the TTCAL threads.

Lol I may have to stalk her down.... When I get done with my school stuff Im going to look into it online. Lol I like how I justify procrastinating on this site as acceptable but not other websites while Im doing homework....

I am using this website as a reason to not get work done at work.. then homework done at home.. I fail haha

Hey
Im new to this :)
I have never been pregnant before and im ttc.
For the past month i have had constant headaches, discomfort under my bellybutton,fatigue and the bottom of my back is really aching. Im not due the witch till Friday. I've never had these symptoms for a month. Any help?

Baby dust to you all xx

Hey
For the past month i have had constant headaches, discomfort under my bellybutton,fatigue and the bottom of my back is really aching. Im not due the witch till Friday. I've never had these symptoms for a month. Any help?

Baby dust to you all xx

Babydoll . You might want to go post a thread on the TTC Threads or TTC #1... with your own thread you might get a better response. There are only a small handful of people that frequent this group.

You might also call your doctor if you are really concerned. Good luck and I hope you feel better!

Hi
I have posted this to the TTC thread.I did it yesterday and got no reply :(

Try bumping it up by posting a reply that says bump. I wouldn't take it personally.. some people may not reply if they can't answer your question. :) Give it some time!

Hey

Baby dust to you all xx

Hi babydoll, Im with aknqtpie bump your post. Headaches could be from anything from imbalanced hormones to stress. Have you ever had your Thyroid tested? I know if your thyroid is out of whack you can experience headaches and fatigue... but theres so many things it could be... Id call the doc though and make an appt.

Hope things work out for ya! Feel free to stay on our post and keep us posted!

Hi s_love,
I have been tested for thyroid,diabetes and everything and i am perfectly healthy :)
The blood work was done 3 months ago. I have IBS the last 4 years thats the only unhealthy problem i have. I will keep you all posted. Fingers crossed :)

Bought my goddaughter and her little sister one of those Elf on a Shelf things, even though they are creepy, I wish I was buying one for my own kid. My goddaughter is 5 and her little sister is 2. My husband sd I'm becoming more obsessed with them lol... He's probably right. But until I have my own thats how it will be. :flower:

Yeah I was also assuming they would do an IUI, but not sure. I texted her and she replied "Ill call you after work. Didnt think this was something you wanted to hear about." My cousin is one of the few people who do know the ttc journey I am on. It feel like shit for 2 reasons now:
1. She is my best friend and doesnt feel like she can talk to me about this because she knows how bitter I am about other people getting pregnant.
2. Im 99% sure I will be bitter and jealous and Im afraid I wont be able to hide it. But I do not want to push them away and cause a rift!
They deserve to be happy. I know they both want kids and a family... her partner would be the one carrying (my cousin is the dude lol) and I know shes had baby fever the past 2 or 3 months. Ugh I dont know how to handle this situation. :nope:

Ive always wanted to try acupuncture. I have migraines too.. I read it can really help them, infertility, stress and so many things. I read positive and negative reviews, people saying its a life saver, and others saying its nothing more than a placebo effect... but no one I actually know has done it. Is it expensive?

Try and be happy for them even though it is so very hard to show it! lol your cousin is the dude whem i went for my class to learn how to do injections there was a female couple and one was manlier than my husband lol but they were doing IUI also. The acupuncture is pretty expensive thts the only thing. I believe it's like $75 a session? I'm not too sure because it was covered for migraines but not for this.

Bought my goddaughter and her little sister one of those Elf on a Shelf things, even though they are creepy, I wish I was buying one for my own kid. My goddaughter is 5 and her little sister is 2. My husband sd I'm becoming more obsessed with them lol... He's probably right. But until I have my own thats how it will be. :flower:

My niece and nephew have those. Why couldn't I think of creating that? Lol
Well for now buy them stuff. I'm sick of buying the whole world stuff lol

There is a gal on here Vietmamsie, if you can find her... she has done it before and speaks wonders of acupuncture. I see her mostly in the TTCAL threads.

Thanks! Now I have to get my lazy ass to call

Lol.. sorry.. didn't mean to make you work! :)

I think my insurance covers accupuncture too.. wondering if yours does too! :)

Doing better today even though the witch showed.
Had another fight with DH last night because I couldn't stop crying and I was mad at the world. He says when we get into a house (instead of renting a small apt) we can try all of the fertility treatments I want. We will see.

Going to make an appt with a mortgage company.

Had another fight with DH last night because I couldn't stop crying and I was mad at the world. He says when we get into a house (instead of renting a small apt) we can try all of the fertility treatments I want. We will see.

Glad you are a little better today. That's great def go and buy a house now tell him u will pack everything :flower:

Oh wow exciting new house :happydance:.I am glad u feel better today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->