Losing my mind

So I got up at 5:15 and drove to the doctors office to get blood and ultrasound once again and I'm so exhausted not sure how I drove I don't even remember driving this morning lol anyway the nurse called and told me to come back tomorrow for more blood and ultrasound that I'm almost ready to trigger and do iui so most likely Thursday and Friday iui or Friday and Saturday iui. I'm so pissed though because I thought for sure 2 follicles would grow and doesn't look like 1 is going to make it :(

Aww, sorry Chris! But you only need one. :)

Lots of luck with your IUI; I am jelly! :)

Sorry Chris.. good luck with your iui!

So the hits keep coming.. trying not to lose it at work.. I am overly emotional as it is, so when you find out in a staff meeting that you are losing your office space to a new incoming employee.. it kind of stings. I understand the reasoning behind why they are moving me, but just wish they would of come to me one on one first about it. I probably would of volunteered up my space haha.

Chirs- Sorry, but Angel is right, you only need one! Good luck with the IUI, fingers crossed for you!

Angel- house hunting is so exciting! Im glad your hubby is making progress in wanting to do more procedures, but whyd it take a house to make him come around?

Aknqtpie- Im sorry, I know it feels like hit after hit is coming. It will get better? So whats the reason behind them moving you?

So acupuncture is not covered by our insurance (surprise, surprise) and we dont really have the extra money right now so I doubt Ill be able to go for it. Also, AF is still going strong. I called the FS yesterday and got no call back so I called again today. Im asking him to call me out some Clomid so I can atleast have some sort of a shot this month at OV. I cant take the thought of sitting out yet another month and doing nothing. Hopefully Ill OV on the good tube side... but even if I dont Ive read that theres a chance the tube will reach over. Either way I need to make sure I OV and Im going crazy right now

That sucks. Stupid insurance.

They are bringing in a new employee and he needs office space more than I do. It makes sense, just wishing they would of had the decency to tell me not at a staff meeting.

Also, quite certain I am annoying my best friend with my I am depressed talks. I went to a counselor twice and didn't like him, and she's like maybe you can find someone else.. Or maybe your dr can give you something. I'm like I just want to talk to my friend... Not a shrink. And I'm not to the antidepressant stage.. ARGH..

Chirs- Sorry, but Angel is right, you only need one! Good luck with the IUI, fingers crossed for you!

Angel- house hunting is so exciting! Im glad your hubby is making progress in wanting to do more procedures, but whyd it take a house to make him come around?

Aknqtpie- Im sorry, I know it feels like hit after hit is coming. It will get better? So whats the reason behind them moving you?

So acupuncture is not covered by our insurance (surprise, surprise) and we dont really have the extra money right now so I doubt Ill be able to go for it. Also, AF is still going strong. I called the FS yesterday and got no call back so I called again today. Im asking him to call me out some Clomid so I can atleast have some sort of a shot this month at OV. I cant take the thought of sitting out yet another month and doing nothing. Hopefully Ill OV on the good tube side... but even if I dont Ive read that theres a chance the tube will reach over. Either way I need to make sure I OV and Im going crazy right now
mth

Thanks make sure you keep calling them or go there in person! I always just go there and stalk lol Ugh I had to wind up paying for the ovidrel once again $120 because the prescription wasn't sent over to the insurance company on time.

Sorry Chris.. good luck with your iui!

So the hits keep coming.. trying not to lose it at work.. I am overly emotional as it is, so when you find out in a staff meeting that you are losing your office space to a new incoming employee.. it kind of stings. I understand the reasoning behind why they are moving me, but just wish they would of come to me one on one first about it. I probably would of volunteered up my space haha.

Thanks! Ah sounds like my job I was pushed right out of my office and basically put in a shit hole the stress is too much! You are right and that's exactly what I said at least come tell me to my face!

Tempted to tell them that when our new office is built I better get a corner office with a view.

Tempted to tell them that when our new office is built I better get a corner office with a view.

Lol do it. Demand it!

And I know what you mean about wanting to talk to a friend. Like we should be able to talk to them without them getting annoyed. I know it may seem like the same thing over and over but dammit if they knew how upsetting it all was, they would let us bitch rant and rave! Also I hate talking to shrinks, even though Im a Social Sciences major with concentrations in Psychology and Sociology...I always feel judgement and sometimes the things I say dont have deeper meaning and they always want to explore things....lol its annoying! Also I feel like I already take enough meds, I dont want anything more!

Mine was weird.. he wanted to do art therapy? I guess I am just not that touchy feely.. I just want to talk about my feelings haha.

Talked to one of my bosses and let her know that I was upset that I wasn't told about it before the meeting, and I guess my other boss (the person who I am the assistant for) was supposed to tell me, and so that is why I was caught off guard. She said she was sorry and wishes she would of confirmed. But I feel better now. And did demand an office with at least a view.

Good for you! What did they say about it?

She laughed. I am sure that I will get an office with a window when they build the new building.. hopefully that will happen soon, since we are running out of space in our existing office.

Well I hope you do get an office with a beautiful view. Ive never had my own office, Ive had cubicles lol. Id love an office... hell Id love any job at this moment. What do you do again?

My level of frustration right now is through the fucking roof. FS resident just called me back and said no Clomid this round. Instead I need to go back on BC until they can do a Saline Infusion Sonogram... not sure when they will do it because scheduling was closed so I had to do it tomorrow. Then she told me that her and the other FS checked my HSG and they arent 100% sure that my left tube is gone (thank God theres hope its still there!) they said it could be scar tissue, polyps, or an air bubble blocking where it should be and this should be able to tell them....but then that takes me back to the HSG... whyyyy would that doctor tell me, if there was a chance of all that, that I have no tube?! Ive been freaking out about it.... if I ever see that man again, Ill slap him. So lets recap...September was out because of bad timing with hubby having to leave, October was out because of not finishing the Clomid and timing again, November I am was out because they put me on BC to do the HSG and refused me meds to OV, and once again in December, Im out again because Im back on BC, no OV meds, and I have another stupid procedure they want to get results from first. FML. 4 months....wasted. Im going to scream. and drink. and eat fatty fried foods and cookies.

My level of frustration right now is through the fucking roof. FS resident just called me back and said no Clomid this round. Instead I need to go back on BC until they can do a Saline Infusion Sonogram... not sure when they will do it because scheduling was closed so I had to do it tomorrow. Then she told me that her and the other FS checked my HSG and they arent 100% sure that my left tube is gone (thank God theres hope its still there!) they said it could be scar tissue, polyps, or an air bubble blocking where it should be and this should be able to tell them....but then that takes me back to the HSG... whyyyy would that doctor tell me, if there was a chance of all that, that I have no tube?! Ive been freaking out about it.... if I ever see that man again, Ill slap him. So lets recap...September was out because of bad timing with hubby having to leave, October was out because of not finishing the Clomid and timing again, November I am was out because they put me on BC to do the HSG and refused me meds to OV, and once again in December, Im out again because Im back on BC, no OV meds, and I have another stupid procedure they want to get results from first. FML. 4 months....wasted. Im going to scream. and drink. and eat fatty fried foods and cookies.

You see that is what I hate when a stupid idiot tells you false information! It you are not 100% sure about somethig don't say it! I'm sorry you are going to be set back another month but just think you are in the right direction and things might be looking up for you after this month and they can clear that up! Go pig out!

That is totally ridiculous. The guy should of never said anything if he wasn't sure. Hopefully your next procedure will give them a clearer picture of what is going on. Looks like we will both be jumping back on the TTC Bandwagon in January.

Its so frustrating. The thought that the past 3 months and now December are a bust... its killing me. January here we come. Im drinking my way through December, Im so sad. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->