Losing my mind

Can I jump on the drunken bandwagon?

I am tempted to drink.. but I don't want to incase for some reason the stars aligned at the two times I had sex happened to be at the right time.. doubt it.. but that would be my luck.

Yeah I understand, I had that fear every month. But this month, I know theres no chance so Im going to enjoy some red wine. Hubby is on duty again tonight, I get to cry and drink uninterrupted. He's pissed that the doctor that did the HSG told me I only had one tube and upset me so much but he said I should be happy... Im just not ready to get my hopes up again and then hear bad news again. :drunk:

It's easier to be cynical than it is to be hopeful I think.

Drink and cry it out! Shots sound better to me.

Shots all around :)

Just be careful, alcohol is a depressant. We need some cheer!

Hubby needed me to bring him gear and food up at the duty hut so I haven't been able to drink yet. I think I'm going to bake brownies and just have a glass or 2 of wine. Hubby told me to attempt to be positive, so I'll try but I'm just too frustrated right now

Love, have fun and drink a glass for me!! :)

aknqtpie, thanks for the pic! Made me smile! I know what you mean about not wanting to drink, just in case -- but look how many ppl get pg after a drunken one-night stand!! :p (okay maybe it's a stereotype, but I know a LOT of ppl who say their child(ren) are the result of heavy drinking!) I don't think a little bit will hurt. Maybe it will help. :p

Back on the rollercoaster today; feeling better. I'm sure four weeks from now I'll be a mess again, but for now, back to being somewhat positive.

Hope everyone is doing well!

angel - I did think about that.. haha. I decided that since I started bleeding again, I am going to make an appointment with a different doctor for a second opinion. I am just ready to try again... and for insurance purposes, if a D&C is needed.. it needs to happen before the end of the year, since my deductible has already been met.

Angel- Im glad youre feeling more positive, keep it up! And send a little this way....

Aknqtpie- yeah maybe a second opinion would be best. I hope you get everything worked out so you can start trying again.

Ive heard the drunken one night stand is the way to go lol apparently everyone gets knocked up that way. Lol I have friends who claim the same thing...apparently alcohol makes ppl more fertile :dohh:

Well just scheduled the SIS... the nurse was a bitch. I called and said I needed to schedule. She asked me who told me to call and schedule, when I told her the doctors name she said, with a huge attitude, "Well did she tell you to actually call and schedule or that she had a plan for you? Did she say what date she wanted it on? When did she tell you to call?" like Im lying and I want all these extra procedures done.... idiot.

I hate nurses/medical receptionists with self righteous attitudes. I swear, it seems like they have never been through anything in their lives, and show no compassion to those who do.

I know. I got flustered. I mean all the doctor said to yesterday evening when she called was "Call tomorrow when the schedulers are back and tell them you're on your period. Tell them to schedule you for a SIS." Thats it... I told her that and she was just like "Uh-huh".... like put yourself in my position lady, I have no idea what this stuff is and I cant read the doctors mind... Im just telling you what she told me. Well anyway its scheduled for Dec. 17 @ 9:30.

Has anyone had a SIS?

Wow, what a biyatch. I hate when they get rude with people like us who don't need the additional stress. Grrrrr.

I don't know what an SIS is -- but I hope it goes well.

I can't believe she acted like that, like you said, as if you *want* all these procedures. Maybe she thinks they're fun?

Hi girls drinking is fine actually it might help! :) we always hear those stories. My gyno doctor told me to have wine and relax myself lol

love- I hate nasty people it's true like akn said have some damn compassion sheesh! They should be counting their lucky stars they aren't in our shoes. Glad you got your appointment though. I have never had that test done before what exactly do they do?

Wow, what a biyatch. I hate when they get rude with people like us who don't need the additional stress. Grrrrr.

I don't know what an SIS is -- but I hope it goes well.

I can't believe she acted like that, like you said, as if you *want* all these procedures. Maybe she thinks they're fun?

lol yea, they are as fun as a heart attack. These freakin people need a slap in the head!

Angel- I see in your signature you wrote that you took Gonal-F as a trigger? I'm confused though because Gonal-F isn't a trigger shot. I'm doing Gonal-F injections for a week now instead of the femara and the trigger shot is the Ovidrel.

Hrm ... I had a trigger shot that the dr administered once after my follicles were big enough; I thought it was called Gonal-F but I must be mistaken! I never gave myself any injections throughout the month, just took the Clomid.

Hrm ... I had a trigger shot that the dr administered once after my follicles were big enough; I thought it was called Gonal-F but I must be mistaken! I never gave myself any injections throughout the month, just took the Clomid.

Oh ok it must be called something else, because the gonal F helps you produce follicles. Ah I just gave myself another injection on the right side of my belly this time an it hurt so much more than my left

lol I agree with Chris that rude people do need a slap in the head :) .I am glad love that you got the appointment.

SIS is apparently a saline sonogram or something... Same technique as HSG except they catheter is smaller(?) read that online.. And they don't give any meds or antibiotics. Its a sonogram and not an xray... but thats the only difference. But they are doing it because if it was an air bubble, or scar tissue, or a polyp that was blocking my left tube they will be able to tell... So we can find out once and for all if I have a freaking tube or not!

SIS is apparently a saline sonogram or something... Same technique as HSG except they catheter is smaller(?) read that online.. And they don't give any meds or antibiotics. Its a sonogram and not an xray... but thats the only difference. But they are doing it because if it was an air bubble, or scar tissue, or a polyp that was blocking my left tube they will be able to tell... So we can find out once and for all if I have a freaking tube or not!

Sheesh what an annoying process! I will pray for you<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->