Losing my mind

O Okay, that makes sense. I hope it was just an air bubble!! Lots of luck!

good luck s love. ugh you guys im losing hope and feel like CRAP!!! i need to catch up on where you guys found out about kate middleton cause i've been in hiding since then

this: "he isn't one of those guys who can just hug you and tell you it will be OK"

last night sucked : (

I'm sorry.. my DH is the same way... if I am feeling all pissy and just want to be told it is okay... he starts pscyhoanalyzing.

mine just gets annoyed and withdraws which makes me freak out and act needy and even more overly sensitive. i guess it's kind of like with your friend (except the freaking out and acting needy part probably).... they dont understand worth shit and they are tired of our misery.

Aknqtpie - LOL YES this is an anti-Kate page!!

Horsey, I'm so sorry your DH isn't being understanding! Mine isn't, either -- he does the same thing, just withdraws from me after getting mad because he thinks I should just "forget about it" and "maybe it will happen"! As if. I'm very obsessive and emotional with everything in my life, so I know how you feel.

Freaking Kate Middleton. She went home smiiiiiling today; how nice for her. Pooey.

I saw a thing on huffington post that was talking about the reason for her being hospitalized was from some severe thing that made you have MS your whole pregnancy.... I will try to find the link and post it.. I was like Say wha?

Found it!

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012...nant_n_2234099.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000009

Granted this article does not confirm that she actually has said condition, just that it sounds like she has it... Methinks that she is royalty, therefor probably goes to the hospital for little things... Who knows.

LOL.

I also heard somewhere that she may be having twins. OF COURSE, she is. It's not enough that she is PG with one child.

:brat:

Seriously went from optomistic mood to FML mood... I thought bleeding stopped... it stopped last night.. was minimal this morning .. then I go to the bathroom and WAM it is back. I had made a dr appointment, cancelled it.. then made it again for tomorrow morning.

I GIVE UP!!!!

aknqtpie: Lol anti Kate Middleton page :rofl:
I am so sorry that the bleeding has started again.Is it normal to bleed for so long after mc.Talk with your doctor.
love:Wish you all the luck.
horseypants:I understand how you feel.I don't talk with DH anymore about ttc.He is so cool and sometime when i cry he looks at me like he does not know what's going on :wacko: and he tells me it's just 1 yr some people try for years.
I am just losing my patience slowly.Going for blood test tomm.Pls ladies pray for me that my level is good since my doc told me he wont prescribe me anymore clomid if my level does not increase this cycle.I am just waiting for a miracle to happen (that i ov this cycle) :hissy:

aknqtpie: sorry to hear that. :( I don't know why you would bleed for so long. Did you have a D&C? I never had to have one, but I know someone who did. You should keep your appt even if it stops, just in case. I hope everything is ok. Keep us posted.

cool: have you tried any other meds besides Clomid? I know there are more options if it doesn't work for you, but fingers crossed that your bloodwork is good!

So girls I reactivated fb an there it was 2 posts of sonograms of yet more people expecting! Like really I'm being tortured on purpose

Seriously went from optomistic mood to FML mood... I thought bleeding stopped... it stopped last night.. was minimal this morning .. then I go to the bathroom and WAM it is back. I had made a dr appointment, cancelled it.. then made it again for tomorrow morning.

I GIVE UP!!!!

Ugh I'm sorry I don't understand this! Make sure you go to the appt

Angel:I have only tried Clomid.I don't know what diff meds r there and whether my doc would prescribe something else ?Anyway from Jan i would be taking a long break.
horseypants: Thank you so much.

I made an appointment for tomorrow morning, I talked with the medical assistant and she said the doc wanted to spend a little time with me, so tomorrow morning would be better then this afternoon, because she didn't want to be rushed.

I think it is normal for you to bleed until all the HCG is out of your system.. and mine is pretty much out. I am really thinking there is something retained. I am getting really crampy, so it is leading me to believe that I will pass more? Ugh..

Cool - I will pray that your levels are where they need to be!

Chris - I really hate facebook when that happens. Most of my friends have multiple children, and right now I hate seeing pictures of them as well.

aknqtpie: Lol anti Kate Middleton page :rofl:
I am so sorry that the bleeding has started again.Is it normal to bleed for so long after mc.Talk with your doctor.
love:Wish you all the luck.
horseypants:I understand how you feel.I don't talk with DH anymore about ttc.He is so cool and sometime when i cry he looks at me like he does not know what's going on :wacko: and he tells me it's just 1 yr some people try for years.
I am just losing my patience slowly.Going for blood test tomm.Pls ladies pray for me that my level is good since my doc told me he wont prescribe me anymore clomid if my level does not increase this cycle.I am just waiting for a miracle to happen (that i ov this cycle) :hissy:

I pray for you. They are goin to have to give you something different

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->