Losing my mind

I made an appointment for tomorrow morning, I talked with the medical assistant and she said the doc wanted to spend a little time with me, so tomorrow morning would be better then this afternoon, because she didn't want to be rushed.

I think it is normal for you to bleed until all the HCG is out of your system.. and mine is pretty much out. I am really thinking there is something retained. I am getting really crampy, so it is leading me to believe that I will pass more? Ugh..

Cool - I will pray that your levels are where they need to be!

Chris - I really hate facebook when that happens. Most of my friends have multiple children, and right now I hate seeing pictures of them as well.

Oh what a torture :hugs:.I hope all the HCG is out of your system soon so that you can start ttc .

Thanks for the prayers everyone. Will update you when i get my results.

My hormones are raging. The other night we went to radio city Christmas spectacular because my MIL bought us the tickets. I'm a big grinch this year, but anyway I was 2 seconds from pouring my water bottle on the stupid lady behind me who had the most annoying laugh you ever heard AND laughed at every single thing about the show! Wtf is so funny sheesh!

My hormones are raging. The other night we went to radio city Christmas spectacular because my MIL bought us the tickets. I'm a big grinch this year, but anyway I was 2 seconds from pouring my water bottle on the stupid lady behind me who had the most annoying laugh you ever heard AND laughed at every single thing about the show! Wtf is so funny sheesh!

I know when you get so annoying people around you :wacko:, it really irritates me a lot.

I know when you get so annoying people around you :wacko:, it really irritates me a lot.

Lately I feel like everyone around me is annoying... hormones are raging for me too.... Back on BC today.

Lol what I really wanted to do was climb over the seat and throw her off her chair.

Lately I feel like everyone around me is annoying... hormones are raging for me too.... Back on BC today.

Ugh especially on BC! I remember taking them and I was extremely violent lol which ones are you taking?

I still remember I had gone for the movie (Pirates of the Caribbean) and there was this lady with 2 children in front rows and just behind her were few boys and as soon as the movie started and Keira Knightley appeared they started shouting that she is so hot and all.It was really irritating, anyway the lady turned and shouted at the boys to keep quiet.LOL it did work and till the end of the movie they did not utter a single word.Maybe she was taking pills like us :)

I still remember I had gone for the movie (Pirates of the Caribbean) and there was this lady with 2 children in front rows and just behind her were few boys and as soon as the movie started and Keira Knightley appeared they started shouting that she is so hot and all.It was really irritating, anyway the lady turned and shouted at the boys to keep quiet.LOL it did work and till the end of the movie they did not utter a single word.Maybe she was taking pills like us :)

:haha: she very well could have been lolol

Its called MonaNessa. Ive never had this kind before but because its only for 2 weeks or so I dont really care what kind it is. I just dont like this on again off again shit!

I feel you on the hormonal rages.. mine are emotional tearfests.. like everything that would normally put me in balls of rage.. has been making me start cry.. its horrible. I have never cried so much over stupid shit as I have in the last few months.

My rage has subsided today. Actually there's no rage and no sadness... Just nothing really. Earlier today I was obsessing over this SIS and affording the injectables and an IUI and if January would finally be my month ... And i was upset with the Facebook announcement i saw today and pics...And then it hit me, indifference. A lot of today I have just been feeling apathetic on the ttc topic. I'm just tired of the process I think. Don't get me wrong, I haven't changed my mind on a baby, I still want one more than anything in the world, but I'm tired of meds, appointments, procedures, worrying, disappointment, and emotional roller coasters... It's just so draining. Maybe this is just because I'm getting sick and grumpy... Just thinking out loud I guess.

My rage has subsided today. Actually there's no rage and no sadness... Just nothing really. Earlier today I was obsessing over this SIS and affording the injectables and an IUI and if January would finally be my month ... And i was upset with the Facebook announcement i saw today and pics...And then it hit me, indifference. A lot of today I have just been feeling apathetic on the ttc topic. I'm just tired of the process I think. Don't get me wrong, I haven't changed my mind on a baby, I still want one more than anything in the world, but I'm tired of meds, appointments, procedures, worrying, disappointment, and emotional roller coasters... It's just so draining. Maybe this is just because I'm getting sick and grumpy... Just thinking out loud I guess.

I know how you feel it's an exhausting process. I'm sitting here in the waiting room for my sono and just had blood yet again. I wish we can click a switch off
to just not think about it anymore and so We can move on with our life. I'm going to google hypnotizing lol I wish I had all you girls living close to me so we can all be friends outside of here. This sure is a lonely process and if I didn't have this I would have lost it completely.

We all are going through the same feelings and emotions.For me it seems like I am stuck in infinite loop, going through the same process, disappointments again and again.
One of my friend who had a baby this yr has called us for dinner on 15th.I told her i am not sure whether i can come or not.But then i though maybe i should go.I cannot avoid the whole world just because they are having babies and i don't even ov.

in more depressing news, did you hear kate's nurse killed herself after falling for that prank call?

oh, last night i totally lost it cause my OH wouldnt "look at me like he loved me" before falling asleep. I was being fucking INSANE and he basically told me this shit needs to stop. somewhere in there while i was crying and screaming i think i said i know that i am never going to have kids cause one time ten years ago, i had a weird hallucination of blood going down the drain while i was taking a shower. i told him i dont want to go through with getting married if i can't have kids (we are engaged, isnt it so romantic) i cried so hard last night i think i broke a bone in my spine or something.

and yeah, it is like a freaking delivery ward on facebook. i almost wish people would start posting about their miscarriages there, just to give reality a little cohesiveness for my poor tortured psyche. i talked to an older woman where i work yesterday. she told me she had a miscarriage and eventually adopted two kids. one of them died at some point. im so selfish in my misery, it just made me think hearing her story was a sign that i really never will have kids.

Horsey Im so sorry. We all have a breaking point, maybe you finally reached yours. And never say it isnt going to happen. I know weve all had the thought that we will never have kids... its almost easier to accept and we can justify all these months and emotions and dollars we have put into ttc. Its easy to accept that we arent failing each month because we are doing something wrong, but because we arent meant to have kids. It will happen. I know its hard to stay positive but just know that it will happen for you. But until then, dont try to suppress or hide your emotions. Let them out. Once its all out youll feel much better. :hugs:

Yeah I just read saw article about the nurse from Kate's hospital. Thats so sad. I didnt even know there was a prank call... it must have been an awful call if thats what they are saying the reason behind her suicide is.

All....Jessica Simpson is pregnant again?....so she has a baby in May and then fell pregnant again in late September? I just read that article. Is this true. How is this even fair?

about the prank call, it wasnt anything that bad. the nurse was duped into thinking it was a call from kate's family and she just told the radio hosts how kate was doing. "no retching" was as hilarious and inappropriate as it got. it was pretty civilized really, except of course that the people calling were liars. it wasnt even the nurse's fault really, cause someone else patched the callers in and supposedly had already vetted whether the callers were indeed the royal family. the nurse i think probably took her job that seriously and maybe her bosses were very hard on her. who knows. it is really sad. as much as i wish it was me who was prego, i wouldnt want everything so super charged that a suicide was connected to my pregnancy. poor woman, her poor family and yeah - not envying the pall that casts on kate's happy news. as for jessica simpson, NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!! we must STOP THESE CELEBRITIES. Where is Britney when you need her????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoJln6oSjJE

in more depressing news, did you hear kate's nurse killed herself after falling for that prank call?

oh, last night i totally lost it cause my OH wouldnt "look at me like he loved me" before falling asleep. I was being fucking INSANE and he basically told me this shit needs to stop. somewhere in there while i was crying and screaming i think i said i know that i am never going to have kids cause one time ten years ago, i had a weird hallucination of blood going down the drain while i was taking a shower. i told him i dont want to go through with getting married if i can't have kids (we are engaged, isnt it so romantic) i cried so hard last night i think i broke a bone in my spine or something.

and yeah, it is like a freaking delivery ward on facebook. i almost wish people would start posting about their miscarriages there, just to give reality a little cohesiveness for my poor tortured psyche. i talked to an older woman where i work yesterday. she told me she had a miscarriage and eventually adopted two kids. one of them died at some point. im so selfish in my misery, it just made me think hearing her story was a sign that i really never will have kids.

I'm sorry about the crying, but honestly it feels so much better when you cry hard! Even though I give myself a migraine every time. You will definately have children one day, but just don't know when. I wish we could know just that part of our future.
You just made me laugh with the facebook delivery ward! :haha: everyone has a perfect life on FB it's all rainbows and butterflies. Those are the people who are miserable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->