Losing my mind

about the prank call, it wasnt anything that bad. the nurse was duped into thinking it was a call from kate's family and she just told the radio hosts how kate was doing. "no retching" was as hilarious and inappropriate as it got. it was pretty civilized really, except of course that the people calling were liars. it wasnt even the nurse's fault really, cause someone else patched the callers in and supposedly had already vetted whether the callers were indeed the royal family. the nurse i think probably took her job that seriously and maybe her bosses were very hard on her. who knows. it is really sad. as much as i wish it was me who was prego, i wouldnt want everything so super charged that a suicide was connected to my pregnancy. poor woman, her poor family and yeah - not envying the pall that casts on kate's happy news. as for jessica simpson, NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!! we must STOP THESE CELEBRITIES. Where is Britney when you need her????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoJln6oSjJE

Love it!

So i'm scheduled for IUI tomorrow and Sunday. I called the nurse back and they are def going to put a red label on my chart saying crazy patient lol I said to her how do you know I didn't ovulate already? I have all the symptoms of ovulaion and I got a migraine today and that means ovulation and my boobs hurt and I have ewcm. She said we check your progesterone levels. Anyway i'm ready to slam my head.

As for the progesterone suppositories this will be my first time using them. Have any of you done them before and if so it comes in a weird tub I have to keep in the fridge and looks really confusing. Not sure how i'm supposed to get them up there.

sorry chris, your progesterone suppositories have me laughing.

you know what though i think your nurse is smoking crack and she's the one who needs the tag. shouldnt they be monitoring with an ultrasound??!?

that said YAY for iui. i was thinking yesterday i wish i could get me some. dont they do something special to your OH's sperm. i swear my OH's sperm makes me dry for two days afterwards. i've been joking i am allergic to it. i'm pretty sure the stuff involved in iui would take care of any obstacles caused by its toxicity.

Good luck on your IUI!!!

I had these progesterone things that just looked like vitamin capusules only bigger; I just shoved it as far as I could, sorry TMI! :p It makes you have a little discharge so you may want to wear pantyliners.

Okay.. so trying to catch up...

Kate News - I feel horrible about that nurse, but chances are there were more things going on in her life then we know about. That was probably just a final push over the edge. It is very sad though.

Horsey - I am sorry that you got all upset. Crying is good.. but I think you need to relax. You are putting too much stress on yourself and it is not good for you or your relationship with DF...

Chris - Good luck on your IUI.. Hoping you are successful!!! :)

s_love - I have been getting very indifferent too. I am at the point where I am like this isn't about getting pregnant again.. it is about getting my body to its natural state and making it do what it is supposed to do.

AFM - I will also be starting on progesterone tonight. I went to the doctors this morning... ended up having to wait an extra hour because both OBs were deliverying a baby (SAY WHA?) .. Anyways, since my HCG is low, they decided to give me progesterone to jump start my cycle. They are going to have me wait a cycle before trying.. so I will be officially TTC in January. Thank goodness with all the holidays, it will make this month go by faster.

Oh also Horsey - It is possible to be allergic to sperm. Or not necessarily allergic, but overly sensitive.

haha, yeah, im defo overly sensitive to sperm among other things these days. good advice missy. i know - i actually feel scared to talk to him today cause i was such a nightmare last night. embarrassing... but i just gotta shake it off and carry on. :idea: i will blame the clomid. only kind of kidding on that.

i am actually super happy over your good news today. i feel a load off cause you got the docs involved. even though it isnt my vagina.

you may have missed my comment about your vagina

it is also pretty cool you are ttc in january. sounds all kind of lucky.

Hahaha.. I totally did miss your comment about my vagina, just saw it in fact :)

I am finally feeling like I am in control of my body now.. which is nice.

Jan does sound lucky? I think New Year new you type thing.

I hope January is lucky. I really do. I like the idea of new you, new life... but we will see I guess.

So I was talking to my cousin today, she flat out told me Im being intolerable lately. She said ttc has consumed my personality. She said she doesnt mind listening but it seems to be all I talk about. She wasnt rude about it she just said that she wanted me to know and she misses the old me...

I am sorry :( I think there are somethings you can't talk about with certain people. You can vent about it here with us at least :)

Thats the thing, shes always been the one I can talk to about everything. Shes my cousin, my best friend. We are only 6 months apart and its like we share everything in our lives. She said I can keep venting to her about everything, that she understands and its fine. She just said shes worried because its like Ive completely lost myself and am obsessed. I told her I pretty much am obsessed. Btw shes the lesbian cousin I talked about that is about to start ttc with her partner. I finally confirmed that starting in January they will be doing IUIs with sperm selected from a donor bank.

S_love, I'm sorry to hear about your cousin. Hopefully you can start bringing the old you back so that you can connect again. I know that must be rough.

Horsey, I have had my moments of neurosis as well...between my job and my mean in laws, I feel like I can burst at any moment. what annoys me the most is that when I do need DH, he lets me down. I'm usually well put together, but when I'm a little stressed, or overworked, he is not at all supportive. Example; I worked over 12 hours today, was exhausted, we were supposed to go out this evening and so he came home a little early. I was on the phone to try and get an issue fixed for work, and was pissy over it. Anyway, he was sitting there for 10 minutes and started accusing me of being overly stressed and that I should join him and just 'let it go'. Pisses me off. How many times do I listen to him. Anyway, so mr. had to wait 10 minutes, we get into an argument, I explain how I'm usually much more understanding and he goes on about how he's not me. You can never win. I just gave up, went for a lonely drive and am here sitting having my tea. Yay to my Friday night after working, cleaning and cooking all week. No appreciation. I swear I hate men sometimes.

Oh, forgot to mention. Went to a Holiday party for his work yesterday when his colleagues friend (in front of EVERYONE - including the CEO) told me to have a baby. I literally squatted, acted as though a baby popped out and started rocking it in my arms. Yup.

Did I mention I'm pissed off tonight? I'd have a drink but that would only make me cry more. Starting IUI next month and am already dreading what that's going to do to me.

Conceive - That is awesome. My DH is also very unsupportive on everything.. its like just shut up and pretend to listen.

Did I mention I'm pissed off tonight? I'd have a drink but that would only make me cry more. Starting IUI next month and am already dreading what that's going to do to me.

I got some smirnoff ice .. and I haven't even had half of it and I am ready to go to sleep.. it's only 730p here.

Conceive - That is awesome. My DH is also very unsupportive on everything.. its like just shut up and pretend to listen.

Most days I can handle the fact that I'm more understanding than he is. But tonight was supposed to be a special night for me because my December is absolutely insane at work. He's mad because I called him a name, but he never realizes what brings me to that point. I'm supposed to be the mother theresa in the relationship when he can be whatever he is because 'he's not me'. None of this is fucking fair. I'm fed up of being the understanding one who can't get pregnant, putting up with everyone's shit ALL THE TIME and when it comes to me, just shut up, put up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->