Losing my mind

Did I mention I'm pissed off tonight? I'd have a drink but that would only make me cry more. Starting IUI next month and am already dreading what that's going to do to me.

I got some smirnoff ice .. and I haven't even had half of it and I am ready to go to sleep.. it's only 730p here.

I don't want to drink alone. I'd join you for one right about now!

:drunk: Bottoms up!

Sorry that you are having a tough day. Thank goodness it is the weekend.. :hugs: I hope it gets better for you tomorrow.

I sometimes wonder exactly why our DHs expect us to be so composed when they know for a fact about all our out of whack hormones and stress. I understand though, hubby hasn't be so supportive lately and everything I do and say he says I'm pissy and need to stop... But I'm not even doing anything!

I think its because they expect us to be like June Cleaver.

sorry chris, your progesterone suppositories have me laughing.

you know what though i think your nurse is smoking crack and she's the one who needs the tag. shouldnt they be monitoring with an ultrasound??!?

that said YAY for iui. i was thinking yesterday i wish i could get me some. dont they do something special to your OH's sperm. i swear my OH's sperm makes me dry for two days afterwards. i've been joking i am allergic to it. i'm pretty sure the stuff involved in iui would take care of any obstacles caused by its toxicity.

Lol actually yes my vag is sore from all the Sonos I've been getting I guess they can tell if I ovulates through a sono right?
Yes, they wash the sperm before doing the iui it takes about an hour they take out all the fluid it's in and the stupid ones
Lol

Good luck on your IUI!!!

I had these progesterone things that just looked like vitamin capusules only bigger; I just shoved it as far as I could, sorry TMI! :p It makes you have a little discharge so you may want to wear pantyliners.

Yes, that's what I heard too ugh and it can delay my period as well I heard.

I hope January is lucky. I really do. I like the idea of new you, new life... but we will see I guess.

So I was talking to my cousin today, she flat out told me Im being intolerable lately. She said ttc has consumed my personality. She said she doesnt mind listening but it seems to be all I talk about. She wasnt rude about it she just said that she wanted me to know and she misses the old me...

She will know exactly how it feels if it takes her time to conceive. I used to say the same thing about a girl I was friends with she was completely obsessed with having a baby and I would be like you are way too obsessed and need to chill.

Girls i have to read and catch up woth all uour posts later I'm so out of it exhausted feel like I haven't slept in a year I was up all night with a severe migraine I was crying on the floor. I'm
Sitting here wAiting for iui and just need my bed. All these medications are kicking my ass I might need a break after this

FXed for the IUI and I hope you get some good sleep today!

Hubby is on a diet because he has a weigh in and CFT on the 19th and he is soooooo grumpy because hes not eating carbs or drinking soda. Lol I dont him we cant both me bitches!

Have a birthday party to go to tonight. Its for a Marine friend of ours, hes turning 21... everyone there is going to be 21 or under and me and my husband are the old asses lol. Should be interesting.

A 21st bday party with people under the age of 21?? Doesn't sound fun.. hahaha... Don't get too crazy!

Oh you know its going to be... crazy. Its at Dave and Busters. Minus the birthday boy there is like 4 others of legal drinking age and the other 7-8 people are 18-20 lol. Yeah my hubby is 26, Im 25... we are the old folks. They always make fun of us.

Old folks.. PSHHHT.. I am 28! hahaha..

I love Dave and Busters... Got to go to one when we were in Waikiki a few years ago.. now DH and I want one up here SO BAD! Drunken skiball FTW :)

Lol ill probably be throwing the ski balls at ppl when I get drunk knowing how bitchy I've been lately.

Well my Saturday was once again ruined by Facebook... More bumps and announcements. An acquaintance of mine who had her baby in January of this year announced she is 4 months along with her next one. I've been lapped again... Makes 3 friends who have had a baby and gotten preggo again in the amount of time I've been ttc. So bitter.

Is it time to drink yet

:hugs: Stay off facebook.. and focus on having a good time with DH and the boyz. :) Go find a bop a mole game and put the faces of those women on them.. :)

Good luck, Chris!

Sorry you had more preggo posts, Love -- John tells me "It's not a competition!" But it sure feels like it, right?
I hope you have fun at the party tonight! Drink one for me; I'm doing homework tonight. :(

Angel - Welcome to my world... I studied all day yesterday, and all day today... my final is on thursday.

Good luck with your homework.

Hehe aknqtpie ... I am just starting my 15-page paper and presentation today, which is due tomorrow!!! (This is why I'm a journalist - procrastination is my middle name and the only way I get results is on deadline!) Good luck on your final!! :)

I am totally the same type of person.. I never started my papers until the last minute. I did my best work that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->