Losing my mind

Good luck with school ladies! I have one more final tomorrow and I can relax and not worry about school (until next semester :happydance: ) Had a pretty good time last night, not much drinking but I did have some margaritas. Being around happy, childless, bump-less people was nice. Lots of laughing, which I needed.

Going for my second workout of the day with the hubby. ive actually atarted looking forward to my workouts- they make me kind of happy.

Tomorrow is my 26th birthday and unfortunately hubby is leaving out of town for Quantico, VA for the week. Tactical training. I don't even feel like celebrating this year.

Happy Birthday tomorrow! Maybe you should take yourself out for a pedi/mani or something :)

Love glad you had a good night! Wow I didn't realize you were so young! I'm jealous lol ill be 31 December 29 enjoy your workout.

Love glad you had a good night! Wow I didn't realize you were so young! I'm jealous lol ill be 31 December 29 enjoy your workout.

Yay for December birthdays! And 31 is not old! You sound just like my older sister! She will be 30 on December 21 and she thinks her life is over.

It's so funny/nice to be called young! Lol like I said we have a lot of younger friends out here and we are always the "old couple" .

Workout was hard to get through. I just felt so fatigued. But I got in 45 good minutes on the elliptical.

Happy Birthday, Love! I know what you mean -- I am a little excited about Christmas now, but last week I could have cared less. It still feels more sad than joyous because I don't feel complete. :(

Glad you had fun last night; margaritas are yummy.

Chris, I feel old, too -- I'll be 33 in February! I hope by then I get my BFP. ... I hope all of us do. We definitely deserve it.

I hope 2013 will be a good year. I sometimes feel like I am losing my mind with everything going on.

S_love, good for you on the workouts!! I'm trying to ease myself back in to exercising. Not easy. I feel so out of shape.

Hubby and I finally made up Friday but just got into it again now. He has no patience with me whatsoever. I worked a little more than usual on Friday and he lost it. Asked a question just now that we already discussed and he was so mean! I swear men have periods.

I hope we all get our bfp's so that we can move on from this phase of our lives. Feels like Groundhog Day.

Happy birthday, love! Hope you try and have a wonderful day!

Happy Birthday, Love! I know what you mean -- I am a little excited about Christmas now, but last week I could have cared less. It still feels more sad than joyous because I don't feel complete. :(

Glad you had fun last night; margaritas are yummy.

Chris, I feel old, too -- I'll be 33 in February! I hope by then I get my BFP. ... I hope all of us do. We definitely deserve it.

I don't want to get old! It seems like I was just 18 :(
Glad to hear you doing ok :) and yes I hope so too!

I hope 2013 will be a good year. I sometimes feel like I am losing my mind with everything going on.

S_love, good for you on the workouts!! I'm trying to ease myself back in to exercising. Not easy. I feel so out of shape.

Hubby and I finally made up Friday but just got into it again now. He has no patience with me whatsoever. I worked a little more than usual on Friday and he lost it. Asked a question just now that we already discussed and he was so mean! I swear men have periods.

I hope we all get our bfp's so that we can move on from this phase of our lives. Feels like Groundhog Day.

Sorry about the hubby! Men can be so cranky an difficult sometimes I just wanna slap them! You are right def Groundhog Day!

Men do PMS... I am sure of it. I have been having the same problem with my DH bringing up the same thing over and over again... Even though I answer it the same way. I'm like don't you listen to me???

My husband gets pissy lately whenever I say things like "when we have kids" or "when I'm pregnant"... He keeps telling me that we don't need to make decisions or anything until it comes to that point. I'm like geez I'm just talking, obviously I'm not expecting anything to be set in stone...

Sooo holding my breath today... Hubby's cousin is due anytime between today and the 13th and then they induce labor after that. I told him I refuse to have a baby born on my birthday this year. I refuse! I know when we go home for Christmas this baby is all we are going to hear about and then we will be questioned nonstop about why we haven't had one/aren't pregnant. The cousin that is about to pop is younger than us and been married a shorter time... Anyway I'm on FB waiting for updates or an announcement or something... That's the only way I can get in contact with them. Fingers crossed for no bump pics or BFP announcements either. That's my bday wish... Selfish I know but that's my wish!:cake:

Well hopefully since she hasn't gone into labor yet, it is a good sign that she won't have it today :)

Wish you a very Happy B'day love !! Enjoy your day.The good thing is that you are just 26 so you have lots of time before you get old like us :)
Angel,Chris:Well even i would be 31 next Feb :( I hope we all get our BFP soon.
I really enjoyed the weekend.One of my old friend came to visit us and we went to Napa Valley.Came home and i enjoyed a glass of margarita after a long time.

Yeah FXed that shes not in labor right now and they are just waiting to announce the birth once its all over... I was doing good today until my sister called and asked how everything is going... then came the waterworks. Im so tired of crying. Im actually mad at myself for crying! Wish my hubby was here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->