Losing my mind

Yeah... as sad as it is, Im very much used to the Marine Corps ruining things lol. Looks like it will be me, a chocolate shake and Christmas movies tonight :icecream:(lol they dont have a shake, but this will have to work for now)

Thank you!

And ps so far my wish is coming true... been on FB all day and nothing about the cousin or any one else announcing or sharing pics!

Wish you a very Happy B'day love !! Enjoy your day.The good thing is that you are just 26 so you have lots of time before you get old like us :)
Angel,Chris:Well even i would be 31 next Feb :( I hope we all get our BFP soon.
I really enjoyed the weekend.One of my old friend came to visit us and we went to Napa Valley.Came home and i enjoyed a glass of margarita after a long time.

Glad you had a good weekend! That's the part that's stressing me is me getting older.

Yeah... as sad as it is, Im very much used to the Marine Corps ruining things lol. Looks like it will be me, a chocolate shake and Christmas movies tonight :icecream:(lol they dont have a shake, but this will have to work for now)

Do you live on base? How is it out there? I'm always going on base in Brooklyn NY shopping

No we don't live on base, about 20 minutes off. And we aren't on a big base, we are on the recruit depot where Marines go for boot camp. It's really tiny compared to a normal base. But we aren't far from Camp Pendleton and MCAS Miramar... I got shopping all over all the time! Lol I love that has is like 20 cents cheaper than at civilian pumps

No we don't live on base, about 20 minutes off. And we aren't on a big base, we are on the recruit depot where Marines go for boot camp. It's really tiny compared to a normal base. But we aren't far from Camp Pendleton and MCAS Miramar... I got shopping all over all the time! Lol I love that has is like 20 cents cheaper than at civilian pumps

Oh ok yea everything is much cheaper. I go to the post office on base too because its empty! You can't even go near a post office in my neighborhod td

So my sis in law just called out of nowhere I haven't spoken to her and she's like what's going on with the whole thing? I'm like nothing same crap and she's like really? What the hell is the problem? Um yea I'd love to know the same thing :(

Yeah FXed that shes not in labor right now and they are just waiting to announce the birth once its all over... I was doing good today until my sister called and asked how everything is going... then came the waterworks. Im so tired of crying. Im actually mad at myself for crying! Wish my hubby was here!

:( I know it's so hard to not cry I'm actually crying right now

Awww Chris I'm sorry. Whats wrong? I'm trying very hard not to. I'm starting to feel sick right now : ( great bday.

I hate when ppl ask what the problem is, like if I knew I'd fix it!

I'm so depressed its so horrible :( I can't stop crying. Another friend who just had a baby told me she's trying again. That's not why I'm crying I'm just depressed and hate life right now. I should prob just give up after this month and accept the fact that my worst nightmare has come true

Yeah FXed that shes not in labor right now and they are just waiting to announce the birth once its all over... I was doing good today until my sister called and asked how everything is going... then came the waterworks. Im so tired of crying. Im actually mad at myself for crying! Wish my hubby was here!

:( I know it's so hard to not cry I'm actually crying right now

Awww Chris I'm sorry. Whats wrong? I'm trying very hard not to. I'm starting to feel sick right now : ( great bday.

I hate when ppl ask what the problem is, like if I knew I'd fix it!

Try not to cry on your bday but I remember very clearly crying hysterically on my last birthday about this ttc thing. So basically that's over a year all I do is cry.

I'm so depressed its so horrible :( I can't stop crying. Another friend who just had a baby told me she's trying again. That's not why I'm crying I'm just depressed and hate life right now. I should prob just give up after this month and accept the fact that my worst nightmare has come true

Never say that! You can't give up! It's going to happen for you, it just takes time! I know it may seem easier to give up than to have to go through more months of disappointment. But don't give up hope!

I'm so depressed too. I'm seriously thinking about seeing someone, it's gotten to the point that this is all I think about, all I want and the more I can't have it the more detached I get.

Never say that! You can't give up! It's going to happen for you, it just takes time! I know it may seem easier to give up than to have to go through more months of disappointment. But don't give up hope!

I'm so depressed too. I'm seriously thinking about seeing someone, it's gotten to the point that this is all I think about, all I want and the more I can't have it the more detached I get.

I know you are right but my heart is hurting so bad that I'm sobbing. I think we should go speak to someone. I just told dh that i need to speak to someone and i need medication for depression and he tells me I don't need it and to relax. Um yea pal easier for you to say

That's what everyone's says! Just relax. They don't understand how much it hurts. I'm tired of people acting like what we are going through can be cured by relaxing. I have never been comfortable talking to shrinks but one of my old professors does counseling. SHe was the greatest teacher I've ever had, easy to talk to... She was my women's psych professor. I emailed her to see if we could talk.

I think counseling might be a really good thing. I started to see a guy, but he was kind of weird and wanted me to draw pictures... way outside of my comfort zone... so I quit, but am contemplating finding someone else.

I think having someone you an vent to is a big thing. Husbands don't understand, friends who have never had remotely the same problems don't understand.

Don't give up though.

That's what everyone's says! Just relax. They don't understand how much it hurts. I'm tired of people acting like what we are going through can be cured by relaxing. I have never been comfortable talking to shrinks but one of my old professors does counseling. SHe was the greatest teacher I've ever had, easy to talk to... She was my women's psych professor. I emailed her to see if we could talk.

Ok that's a good step you emailed her! I will look into it but the only thing is my co payments are $50 so it gets costly! :(

I think counseling might be a really good thing. I started to see a guy, but he was kind of weird and wanted me to draw pictures... way outside of my comfort zone... so I quit, but am contemplating finding someone else.

I think having someone you an vent to is a big thing. Husbands don't understand, friends who have never had remotely the same problems don't understand.

Don't give up though.

I swear I tried goin to a few a long time ago and they were crazier than ever! They needed to be put into a padded room themselves! I need to find a semi normal one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->