Losing my mind

You think watching football you could escape baby news... But no they announced that Tom Brady had a daughter a few days ago. Wtf. I had no idea.

And he is married go Gisel Buichen (however you spell it)... Freaking beautiful people.

Bet she's already back to her size 00.... Beautiful bitch lol

You think watching football you could escape baby news... But no they announced that Tom Brady had a daughter a few days ago. Wtf. I had no idea.

Of course he did! Next we know we will hear about a 95 year old women who miraculously got pregnant

Bahhhhh hours away from my bday being over and no one posting fucking ultrasound pics and then my friend posts one that says "I'm going to be an aunt!" And her sister (who I'm Ok friends with but not great friends) posts the same ultrasound and says "early Christmas present! I'm gonna be a mommy!" €*aoneieb#£#£imsone£^#~|{<£'inisnwkjw <---that's me throwing a fit. That's it, I'm done with FB. At least hubby's cousin didnt have her kid today.

You should of just stayed off of facebook.

I dunno if I told you guys, but my bff the other day said something about how she was relieved her period started. (she is married and has the sweetest little boy, but just not in a place to try again). I flat out told her that if she got pregnant before me, I would be happy for her, but sad for me.. and probably wouldn't talk to her for a while. It would be different if she was trying, but as an accident.. Oh hell no.

Yeah FXed that shes not in labor right now and they are just waiting to announce the birth once its all over... I was doing good today until my sister called and asked how everything is going... then came the waterworks. Im so tired of crying. Im actually mad at myself for crying! Wish my hubby was here!

:( I know it's so hard to not cry I'm actually crying right now

Oh Chris :hug: don't be depressed.I think you are in your TWW, just keep hope.I try not to cry coz only thing i get after that is migraine attack.We are all with you <3<3<3<3

Yeah FXed that shes not in labor right now and they are just waiting to announce the birth once its all over... I was doing good today until my sister called and asked how everything is going... then came the waterworks. Im so tired of crying. Im actually mad at myself for crying! Wish my hubby was here!

:( I know it's so hard to not cry I'm actually crying right now

Oh Chris :hug: don't be depressed.I think you are in your TWW, just keep hope.I try not to cry coz only thing i get after that is migraine attack.We are all with you <3<3<3<3

Yes I'm in my 2ww and that exactly what happened migraine attack :(

Ive got a migraine today from crying last night. Right now though Im working on my last final of the semester and Im going to submit it. :happydance: So glad this stress is going to be lifted.

Just got an email from my old professor. I had to laugh as she asked if I wanted to talk to her in the "real psychiatrist way" or as a friend who just happens to have a degree in psychology. She said we can talk soon but shes got a lot going on with all her classes and finals being this week. She recommended a book for me to read until we can talk:

Conquering Infertility by Dr. Alice Domars AND a book for DH called What HE can expect when shes NOT expecting by Mark Sedaka.

Im looking into them right now online!

That is awesome that she is willing to sit down and talk with you, as well as gave you some books to look at. I hope that both will help you at least feel better and not so down. :)

Just got an email from my old professor. I had to laugh as she asked if I wanted to talk to her in the "real psychiatrist way" or as a friend who just happens to have a degree in psychology. She said we can talk soon but shes got a lot going on with all her classes and finals being this week. She recommended a book for me to read until we can talk:

Conquering Infertility by Dr. Alice Domars AND a book for DH called What HE can expect when shes NOT expecting by Mark Sedaka.

Im looking into them right now online!

Lol aw that's so nice of her! I'm goig to check those books out. I've been crying non stop last night and all day today! It's def the hormones and the progesterone suppositories as well as me being depressed :(

Hi Ladies!

Didn't have time to read all the posts but wanted to say hi! If I didn't know any better, I'd say we all need and deserve a vacation. Holidays are coming, I hope we all have our miracles soon. xoxo

Hubby called me and let me know that his leave got approved! We get to go home for 11 days! The 21-1! Granted it takes 23 hours to drive from San Diego to Houston so really we have the 22-31... but still, better than nothing!

Also to cheer myself up I busted out the N64 and started playing Zelda:Ocarina of Time and drinking wine... its a good night lol

Love old school Nintendo...

DH and I just booked another mini cation... We are headed to Seattle to watch the Seahawks play the49ers :)

Hubby called me and let me know that his leave got approved! We get to go home for 11 days! The 21-1! Granted it takes 23 hours to drive from San Diego to Houston so really we have the 22-31... but still, better than nothing!

Also to cheer myself up I busted out the N64 and started playing Zelda:Ocarina of Time and drinking wine... its a good night lol

Yay that's great! Glad you are enjoying yourself! I used to love that game

Love, glad you are doing better. I may have to check those books out myself!

I'm having a good week (done with the semester, might have something to do with my good mood!) and I have 2 bottles of Verdi Spumanti with my name on them chilling at home! :)

How is everyone else doing?

Glad everyone is having a good time :) I am yet to get my blood results but I am not stressing much now whatever the results maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->