Losing my mind

I am crampy today.. bleck.. I "started" AF, but can't count CD1 until after I come off of provera...

stupid.

aknqtpie, sorry to hear about AF. :( I had to take Provera once, too.

Cool, I hope you get good results! Fingers crossed. :)

I am crampy today.. bleck.. I "started" AF, but can't count CD1 until after I come off of provera...

stupid.

How many more days on Provera?

So my friend that got back from Afghanistan a little while back just announced him and his wife are having a baby. I was actually really happy for him... No jealousy at all. Maybe it's because I knew him and his wife were trying for 5 months before he left, then he was gone on a 6 month deployment, and now he's back and they got a BFP. She's waited awhile for it so im happy for her....and I'm happy for me that I was actually able to be happy for someone's good news.

I wish the 17th would hurry up and get here so we can figure out our next step!!

Angel - Thanks.. but at the same time it is good. Hopefully my hormones regulate after.

Love - I have to take it for 10 days, so my last pill will be on sunday. So CD1 will be Monday. I am not messing with my chart until CD1.

I think it is easier if you know that the person was trying before, than when it accidentally happens. Also depends on the person too :)

Angel - Thanks.. but at the same time it is good. Hopefully my hormones regulate after.

Love - I have to take it for 10 days, so my last pill will be on sunday. So CD1 will be Monday. I am not messing with my chart until CD1.

I think it is easier if you know that the person was trying before, than when it accidentally happens. Also depends on the person too :)

Yeah its defiantly easier when you know someone has been trying and didnt hit it on the first time. Lol doesnt that seem wrong... like saying "yay im glad youre struggling too!" lol of course thats not what we mean, but sometimes thats how I think people would take it. Its so funny when he posted the ultrasound pic he also wrote on his wall "Im scared shitless and thrilled all at once. My baby looks like a goomba right now!" lol and he posted a pic of a goomba (bad guy walking mushroom from Mario games) next to the ultrasound pic. Hilarious :haha:

I LOVE MARIO BROTHERS MOVIE!!! Hahahaha.. I knew exactly who you were talking about when you said Goomba.

Lol I thought it was hilarious!

So I've been up since 3:30am... I went to bed at midnight.... I'm tired but I can't fall back asleep!

I read the article, thought about sharing-
A man aged 60 became a dad, a grand dad, and a great-grand dad when his wife,daughter and granddaughter gave birth within 3 months.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/three-generations-of-family-give-birth-1156795

Wow.... Well its so unfair that men can practically make babies until they are old and grey! But its nice that his wife was able to fulfill her dream of becoming a mom- and that even at 60 he was willing to try and have children with her. Cool story, even though the 18 year old getting pregnant makes me jealous! Lol

Yes it's really unfair men can became dad at any age and women has to fear for menopause so early .

So lately my middle sister has been really interested in my ttc process and shes been talking to me a lot more. She is very religious so she was very disappointed to find out that Im struggling with my faith. Well anyway she sent me a prayer this morning, a prayer for motherhood:

Lovely Lady of La Leche, most loving mother of the Child Jesus, and my mother, listen to my humble prayer. Your motherly heart knows my every wish, my every need. To you only, His spotless Virgin Mother, has your Divine Son given to understand the sentiments which fill my soul. Yours was the sacred privilege of being the Mother of the Savior. Intercede with him now, my loving Mother, that, in accordance with His will, I may become the mother of other children of our heavenly Father. This I ask, O Lady of La Leche, in the Name of your Divine Son, My Lord and Redeemer. Amen.

Thought Id share with everyone... we need all the help we can get :thumbup:

Thanks for sharing love, we really need that.
Well i just got a call from my doc and he told me that my progesterone level jumped to 9.7 this cycle.He said it's good and it meant that i did ovulate :) .He said that i should continue with 100mg clomid and he wont increase my level since it might over stimulate my ovaries.At least i am happy that i did ov.... God only knows after how many years.Actually i had lost hope that clomid would work and i was afraid that he would refer me to FS which i cant afford at this moment.I know it is just a small step but i am glad that i did ov.
I read that anything below 5 meant no ov and 5 to 10 weak ov and anything more then 10 is good.I don't know where i am but i have decided to trust my doc and continue with med (well i have no other options also).My next cycle would be my last cycle of ttc before we go for a long break.Thought i would share the news with all of you.

Thanks for sharing love, we really need that.
Well i just got a call from my doc and he told me that my progesterone level jumped to 9.7 this cycle.He said it's good and it meant that i did ovulate :) .He said that i should continue with 100mg clomid and he wont increase my level since it might over stimulate my ovaries.At least i am happy that i did ov.... God only knows after how many years.Actually i had lost hope that clomid would work and i was afraid that he would refer me to FS which i cant afford at this moment.I know it is just a small step but i am glad that i did ov.
I read that anything below 5 meant no ov and 5 to 10 weak ov and anything more then 10 is good.I don't know where i am but i have decided to trust my doc and continue with med (well i have no other options also).My next cycle would be my last cycle of ttc before we go for a long break.Thought i would share the news with all of you.

A small step, but a great step in the right direction! Thats awesome news that you OVed! Congrats!

Thanks love.When is your Dr's appointment? You were suppose to do some more tests.

Monday the 17th at 9:30... Im so impatient. I want to know if the tube is there or not. Either way she is putting me on meds after the appt (she said probably trigger shot and more Clomid) and I cant wait to get back into it. I hate sitting idly by and doing nothing.

I was reading about the SIS.. apparently it will be cramping like the HSG when they insert the catheter since thats exactly what they do on this one. I handled that just fine, it was the iodine that hurt for me.... hopefully the saline solution they use this time wont hurt!

Cool - That is great news!!! Hopefully you timed it right :)

Love - I don't blame you for being impatient. Hopefully your weekend is busy and goes by fast.

Angel - When you took provera, did you have a brutal AF?

Yay, Cool!! Congrats for OV!! :)

Love, glad to hear you are doing better! I hope your appt goes well!

aknqtpie, I don't recall it being any more brutal with the provera, but ever since I started OV with the Clomid my periods have been more painful and I always had very painful ones. Hope that helps!

I am still taking the provera, and I know that AF is techncially supposed to come after I take the 10 pills, but it is here nice and strong now.

As TMI as this is.. I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR TAMPONS. I can actually use one now, and I don't feel like I am wearing a flipping diaper. :)

Love- thanks for sharing that prayer! I am holding onto my faith and trusting God will bless me. Your date is almost here for the sis! :) hopefully it doesn't hurt too much. IUI gives you cramps too when they insert the catheter

Cool- that's great news about the progesterone level :) how long of a break are you planning on?

AFM- this 2 weekwait stinks but what can I do. I've been doing the progesterone suppositories each night before bed and my boobs and nipples hurt so bad they feel like they are goin to fall off but that's def the progesterone. They told me it can also delay my period which really stinks because that's going to force me to test which I hate!

I am still taking the provera, and I know that AF is techncially supposed to come after I take the 10 pills, but it is here nice and strong now.

As TMI as this is.. I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR TAMPONS. I can actually use one now, and I don't feel like I am wearing a flipping diaper. :)

Yay finally it's on strong! Aren't you supposed to stop the medication once you have AF?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->