Losing my mind

No, not for this situation, they are trying to regulate my hormones since it is post miscarriage. He said to take all 10 pills and that my period would start a few days after I started taking the pills.. and then CD1 is the day I come off my pills. I am supposed to wait a cycle before TTC ... but eh, I am not going to.

Aknqtpie I remember when I was on Provera the first time my cramps were worse and it made it a little bit heavier. The second time I had to take it, there wasnt much of a change. And I dont blame you, Id want to try ASAP too!

Let me ask this, if youve had the HSG, after it, when AF came, was it heavier than normal? My last cycle was much heavier and it was after the HSG... so Im wondering if after the SIS (and I come off the BC and AF comes) if it will be heavy again....

Also this has nothing to do with anything but, too cute not to share :flower: View attachment 532325

aknqtpie: I am glad that your AF started with full force.It's so amazing that sometime we wait for AF to show up so desperately and sometime we just cry to see her ugly face.
Chris:I know the TWW sucks and i always have the feeling that if i am not pregnant then AF should show up soon, why the hell should i wait for so long ?I am sending you lots of baby dust dust hun.Hope u get a BFP this time.My AF will start within 2 to 3 days and we are going to try next cycle after that we have decided to take off from Jan to March.And then try again from April.I know it's a long time but my DH thinks we need off before we go insane.Yes even i think so he is right.I am fed up with peeing on the stick and baby dancing like rabbits lol :)
love:Keeping fxed for you.Hope u get good results.
angel:How is your break going on ?Hope u r relaxing and njoying.

Aknqtpie I remember when I was on Provera the first time my cramps were worse and it made it a little bit heavier. The second time I had to take it, there wasnt much of a change. And I dont blame you, Id want to try ASAP too!

Let me ask this, if youve had the HSG, after it, when AF came, was it heavier than normal? My last cycle was much heavier and it was after the HSG... so Im wondering if after the SIS (and I come off the BC and AF comes) if it will be heavy again....

Also this has nothing to do with anything but, too cute not to share :flower:

love is it your lab, so chweeetttt :)

Also this has nothing to do with anything but, too cute not to share :flower:

love is it your lab, so chweeetttt :)

Lol yeah thats my pup, Bear. He was posing for me : )

AWwwww what a pretty Christmas Puppy!!!!

Cool - I hope you don't have to go on a break, but I don't blame you either. After this whole ordeal, I sometimes I contemplate if I want to try again.. but I really want a baby, so I am going to.. just the mental mind fuck of it all... I am glad you are taking a break though.. (if you have to) as it will give you a low stress environment and your hubby and you can BD for fun rather than timing it right :)

Lol Ive almost forgotten what its like to BD stress free and unscheduled. Even though I knew I wasnt going to OV in October and November, I still planned it and followed the SMEP... ya know just in case. Sometimes a break sounds so great... no getting poked, proded, no hormones going crazy from meds.... I think if after March we are still not pregnant that a break may be needed... Hopefully though the FS puts me on meds that work....

So true even i don't rem how does it feel to have bd for fun.What is fun and happiness ??? I have forgotten about it in the last 1 yr.Just time bd around ov whether you want it or not and have :sex: like rabbits, so frustrating.

Fx'd! Were you on clomid before all the tests?

Yeah I was. August was my first round and I OVed that month and September. October I didnt get to finish all the pills and I don't OV. November I haven't done OPKs or blood tests to confirm. I read sometimes that you body will OV on is on after a couple of rounds of Clomid so I was hoping that would happen for November, but this month I'm on BC so there's no reason.

aknqtpie: I am glad that your AF started with full force.It's so amazing that sometime we wait for AF to show up so desperately and sometime we just cry to see her ugly face.
Chris:I know the TWW sucks and i always have the feeling that if i am not pregnant then AF should show up soon, why the hell should i wait for so long ?I am sending you lots of baby dust dust hun.Hope u get a BFP this time.My AF will start within 2 to 3 days and we are going to try next cycle after that we have decided to take off from Jan to March.And then try again from April.I know it's a long time but my DH thinks we need off before we go insane.Yes even i think so he is right.I am fed up with peeing on the stick and baby dancing like rabbits lol :)
love:Keeping fxed for you.Hope u get good results.
angel:How is your break going on ?Hope u r relaxing and njoying.

Thank you <3 I hope you don't make it to the break and will get your bfp!

Love- the doggie is so cute and your tree is pretty! I have a cute pic also with my pup under the tree not sure how to upload from my phone on here.

Love- the doggie is so cute and your tree is pretty! I have a cute pic also with my pup under the tree not sure how to upload from my phone on here.

Yeah I dont know how to upload from the phone either lol and thank you : )

Aww, aknqtpie, soon you will be able to!

Chris, the 'break' is good because I'm too busy with work and Christmas to worry about TTC (for now)! Still planning on BDing on CD14ish JIC but not monitoring my cycle at all!! It is nice. I hope you don't have to take a break, but if you do, I understand why.

:thumbup: Glad the break is going good for you. Hey and remember people all over say that it happens when they arent trying... so FXed for you Angel!

So I spoke to billing at my FS office and my insurance gave me $10k to use and guess what? 3 months of ultrasounds, blood, medications used up 10k! Isn't that insane? So it doesn't look like I can do another iui next month because I will have to pay out of pocket for blood and ultrasound numerous times. So now I have to just pay about $400 out of pocket for my last blood and ultrasound that I had done because I went over it. Oh well I'm praying I won't have to get to that point.

Anyway I'm in tears for these poor people at sandy hook elementary school! There are sick people in this world! I pray for all those families and those poor babies :(

So I spoke to billing at my FS office and my insurance gave me $10k to use and guess what? 3 months of ultrasounds, blood, medications used up 10k! Isn't that insane? So it doesn't look like I can do another iui next month because I will have to pay out of pocket for blood and ultrasound numerous times. So now I have to just pay about $400 out of pocket for my last blood and ultrasound that I had done because I went over it. Oh well I'm praying I won't have to get to that point.

Anyway I'm in tears for these poor people at sandy hook elementary school! There are sick people in this world! I pray for all those families and those poor babies :(

Chris that sucks! I'm sorry! 10k seems like so mucho net but it goes way more quickly that expected... Although it doesn't seem like what you listed should have used it. Shit really needs to be made more affordable.

I am in shock about the shooting... I mean who could do that to innocent people, especially children. People are just... Unbelievable. There really are no words. My thoughts and prayers are with all their families and friends... What an awful way to spend the holidays.

Chris that sucks! I'm sorry! 10k seems like so mucho net but it goes way more quickly that expected... Although it doesn't seem like what you listed should have used it. Shit really needs to be made more affordable.

I am in shock about the shooting... I mean who could do that to innocent people, especially children. People are just... Unbelievable. There really are no words. My thoughts and prayers are with all their families and friends... What an awful way to spend the holidays.

Well the injections alone were $3800! It's insane how that money can go so quick! I swear I want to start a petition and really do something about getting unlimited health insurance for fertility!

It's so very sad and how did the mother not notice something wrong with him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->