Losing my mind

So I spoke to billing at my FS office and my insurance gave me $10k to use and guess what? 3 months of ultrasounds, blood, medications used up 10k! Isn't that insane? So it doesn't look like I can do another iui next month because I will have to pay out of pocket for blood and ultrasound numerous times. So now I have to just pay about $400 out of pocket for my last blood and ultrasound that I had done because I went over it. Oh well I'm praying I won't have to get to that point.

Anyway I'm in tears for these poor people at sandy hook elementary school! There are sick people in this world! I pray for all those families and those poor babies :(

It is so sad, how can someone kill those small, innocent kids.He killed his own mother also in the shootout.

About insurance i know it really sucks.Mine covers nothing :nope:.Hope you wont need to go for anymore IUI's.FXed for you.AF showed up today so officially my last cycle before taking a break.

Chris- I'd totally sign the petition! I just don't understand why the injectables are so damn expensive!

Cool- I'm sorry hun :hugs: FXed that this will be your cycle!

Yeah the shooter killed himself, his mom, possibly another adult at their house and all those little angels and their teachers. Some people are so sick. I've been reading some articles and I can't get threw them without tearing up.

So I spoke to billing at my FS office and my insurance gave me $10k to use and guess what? 3 months of ultrasounds, blood, medications used up 10k! Isn't that insane? So it doesn't look like I can do another iui next month because I will have to pay out of pocket for blood and ultrasound numerous times. So now I have to just pay about $400 out of pocket for my last blood and ultrasound that I had done because I went over it. Oh well I'm praying I won't have to get to that point.

Anyway I'm in tears for these poor people at sandy hook elementary school! There are sick people in this world! I pray for all those families and those poor babies :(

It is so sad, how can someone kill those small, innocent kids.He killed his own mother also in the shootout.

About insurance i know it really sucks.Mine covers nothing :nope:.Hope you wont need to go for anymore IUI's.FXed for you.AF showed up today so officially my last cycle before taking a break.

Thank you and I'm sorry about AF :( hopefully this next time will be it!

It's 715am in AK so 815 where love is :)

Chris -sorry about the insurance stuff. It is amazing how much it all "costs". I wish being a doctor wasn't about making a profit.

Even i am bored :( and i need to go for a dinner today and she had a baby few months back.

It's 715am in AK so 815 where love is :)

Chris -sorry about the insurance stuff. It is amazing how much it all "costs". I wish being a doctor wasn't about making a profit.

Thanks. I blame the insurance companies because they pay these doctors pennies and then we have to suffer!

Even i am bored :( and i need to go for a dinner today and she had a baby few months back.

Try to stay strong! I went to dinner with my 2 friends last night who are both due in a few months!

Hubby's cousin popped yesterday and welcomed the most perfect baby girl around 3:00pm. Big blue eyes, Miss Chloe Jade. *Sigh* Got so many pics and texts and calls about it... it was all I could do not to cry to hear everyone talking about her. We go home in 4 days... Its going to be awful.

Yesterday was also hubby's units Christmas party. Of course we got sat at the table with another Sgt. who's wife is 30 weeks pregnant... and she talked about her wedding shower next month and of course Im invited.... gag.

I hope because the thread has been so quiet today that that means everyone is out having a wonderful weekend!

My boobs are ridiculously sore today! But anyway, I'm getting super nervous, tomorrow is my appt for my SIS. I hope it's good news. Hoping it was just an air bubble... Hoping for no polyps or scar tissue. We def can't afford laparoscopy! (don't think insurance covers it) oh well FXed!

Good luck at your appointment tomorrow. I hope all goes well!!!

I was busy baking cookies and watching football (can't believe the niners won!) this weekend. Went and saw the movie playing for keeps this weekend with my friend.. It was fun!

Tomorrow officially starts cd1 since I'm off my provera tomorrow!

I hope because the thread has been so quiet today that that means everyone is out having a wonderful weekend!

My boobs are ridiculously sore today! But anyway, I'm getting super nervous, tomorrow is my appt for my SIS. I hope it's good news. Hoping it was just an air bubble... Hoping for no polyps or scar tissue. We def can't afford laparoscopy! (don't think insurance covers it) oh well FXed!

Good luck with your appointment today. So when you go back home you will have to go see hubby's cousins baby? Fun times!
I was at the mall yeterday for 7 hours my friend and I walked. It felt like my legs were going to fall off!

Good luck with your appt today!! :) I'm sorry you had to sit with a preggo.

I'm doing good, just super busy! We BD yesterday and no problems, go figure! And today I *think* I feel OV twinges, so because it is CD15 I feel pretty good, like I actually may have a shot. I honestly don't think we ever got any swimmers anywhere near any eggs for the past year. But I think I'll have better chances NTNP than monitoring everything, because it was too much stress for both of us I think.

I hope everyone is doing well! Love, keep us posted!!!

UPDATE: I definitely feel like OV is close because it is almost as painful as when I was on the Clomid! Hurts a lot, and I wish I were wearing my comfy pants today! (but I'm at work, so no sweats :( hehe)

Either my hormones are raging, or I'm just an angry person -- trying to write a story and secretaries are blocking me LEFT and RIGHT from my sources, GRRRRRRR!!!! WTH is their problem??? I'm ready to eat someone's face now!

love:All the best and FXed for you.Keep us posted.
angel:Oh i am so happy for you and i hope you get a BFP NTNP :)
aknqtpie: Glad u r off provera. :) All the best for your new cycle.
Chris: So what shopping did u do? Hope your legs r fine now.

Angel- Im happy that yall got some good BDing in! Hopefully it worked! And I hope you get your story written without anymore frustration!

Chris- Hope your legs are feeling better! Theres no way Id last at a mall 7 hours! I get so annoyed by people. Im usually in and out.

aknqtpie- hoping this is your cycle! FXed for you! Also... I know that was such a crazy upset! I was not expecting them to pull it off.

As for me... Well the day started off a bit rocky. I went to do the SIS and the nurse told me to go empty my bladder. Well I did and then when I came out of the bathroom she asked me for my "negative pregnancy test confirmation from the lab". I told her I hadnt taken one because no one told me I needed to. She told me to go to the lab and take one.... I told her I hadnt drank anything all morning and I just emptied my bladder... she said go and be back in 15 minutes or we have to reschedule your appt. Well needless to say I was pissed and but I went down there... took me 45 minutes before I had to pee! Even with drinking water! Well I decided I wasnt going to allow them to reschedule so I went to the front desk prepared for a battle and she was like "Oh yeah, the nurse told me about this.Ill call her and send you right back!" I was so happy!

Well it wasnt painful at all and I had hardly any cramping. I had a 2 person doctor team (neither of them being the FS I had seen previously) and they were wonderful. So they told me that they dont see any polyps or scar tissue, but they dont see a tube either. But the lady sat down and was like "all we need is one good tube and you have that and a healthy uterus!" So we are doing 150mg of clomid on days 5-9 until February. After that she said we were going to do hyper ovarian stimulation (?) Which Im confused because I thought Clomid already was a hyper stimulant and she said there was a waiting list and thats why it would have to be in February.... so Im confused. But I swear thats what I thought she said. But she also said we would be doing an IUI with it....
So Im slightly confused by relieved because we have a plan.

ALSO! and this is the really exciting part... Tricare Prime covers everything up to IVF! and when it comes to IVF we only have to pay like $3000 for the lab costs! I was so excited when the doctor told me that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->