Losing my mind

that's great about ivf, i say go for it. my good friend got her bfp through her first ivf treatment after trying for years.

i'm just inconsolable. nothing new.

Love - That is FANTASTIC NEWS! Hopefully you won't have to take it all the way up to IVF, but that is great that they cover iui. Fx'd that you get your 2013 BFP! :)

that's great about ivf, i say go for it. my good friend got her bfp through her first ivf treatment after trying for years.

i'm just inconsolable. nothing new.

Im sorry. I know that feeling and its awful. I hope you start feeling better though.

Love - That is FANTASTIC NEWS! Hopefully you won't have to take it all the way up to IVF, but that is great that they cover iui. Fx'd that you get your 2013 BFP! :)

I was so happy when she told me that, I almost cried. I have been worrying so much thinking about finances and how we would afford everything! Im still confused as to what is happening in Feburary... but hey as long as they know what is going on and it will get me pregnant!

They probably just put a bunch of fancy sounding words together to make themselves look smart :)

Lol maybe so! Because I was googling it and all I can see is a disorder called Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome... and from what I was reading its not a good thing... so why would they purposely do that to me. I dont see a procedure or anything. Im so confused!

Lol but Im so curious. I really want to know what exactly is going on and what they will do!

Just make sure they buy you dinner before stimulating your ovaries. It is only right.

Angel- Im happy that yall got some good BDing in! Hopefully it worked! And I hope you get your story written without anymore frustration!

Chris- Hope your legs are feeling better! Theres no way Id last at a mall 7 hours! I get so annoyed by people. Im usually in and out.

aknqtpie- hoping this is your cycle! FXed for you! Also... I know that was such a crazy upset! I was not expecting them to pull it off.

As for me... Well the day started off a bit rocky. I went to do the SIS and the nurse told me to go empty my bladder. Well I did and then when I came out of the bathroom she asked me for my "negative pregnancy test confirmation from the lab". I told her I hadnt taken one because no one told me I needed to. She told me to go to the lab and take one.... I told her I hadnt drank anything all morning and I just emptied my bladder... she said go and be back in 15 minutes or we have to reschedule your appt. Well needless to say I was pissed and but I went down there... took me 45 minutes before I had to pee! Even with drinking water! Well I decided I wasnt going to allow them to reschedule so I went to the front desk prepared for a battle and she was like "Oh yeah, the nurse told me about this.Ill call her and send you right back!" I was so happy!

Well it wasnt painful at all and I had hardly any cramping. I had a 2 person doctor team (neither of them being the FS I had seen previously) and they were wonderful. So they told me that they dont see any polyps or scar tissue, but they dont see a tube either. But the lady sat down and was like "all we need is one good tube and you have that and a healthy uterus!" So we are doing 150mg of clomid on days 5-9 until February. After that she said we were going to do hyper ovarian stimulation (?) Which Im confused because I thought Clomid already was a hyper stimulant and she said there was a waiting list and thats why it would have to be in February.... so Im confused. But I swear thats what I thought she said. But she also said we would be doing an IUI with it....
So Im slightly confused by relieved because we have a plan.

ALSO! and this is the really exciting part... Tricare Prime covers everything up to IVF! and when it comes to IVF we only have to pay like $3000 for the lab costs! I was so excited when the doctor told me that!

So glad to hear it went good! As for the hyper stimulant they are prob talking about injectables which I took this month which does that. I'm so happy you have a plan though and just like they said all u need is 1 tube! Great news with the IVF too!

Sounds like a pee issue I would have lol I pee all day long I have the smallest bladder ever! Everytime I need to give urine all of a sudden I can't go for hours lol

Lol maybe so! Because I was googling it and all I can see is a disorder called Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome... and from what I was reading its not a good thing... so why would they purposely do that to me. I dont see a procedure or anything. Im so confused!

Ovarian hypo stimulation is a serious thing if it does happen but that is not what they are doing to you lol basically they will give you injectables which will make you produce more eggs and they monitor you very closely just like I did this cycle they were doing blood and ultrasound every other day pretty much! The doctor told me theres a small percentage that it does happen to people but he still went over what could happen if i did get that hospitalization etc... He put me on a low dose anyway. I guess that is why they called it hypo stimulation because it stimulates
Your ovaries.

love:All the best and FXed for you.Keep us posted.
angel:Oh i am so happy for you and i hope you get a BFP NTNP :)
aknqtpie: Glad u r off provera. :) All the best for your new cycle.
Chris: So what shopping did u do? Hope your legs r fine now.

Christmas shopping I still don't know what to get hubby! Also my friend was shopping like a beast. I was beat

Angel- Im happy that yall got some good BDing in! Hopefully it worked! And I hope you get your story written without anymore frustration!

Chris- Hope your legs are feeling better! Theres no way Id last at a mall 7 hours! I get so annoyed by people. Im usually in and out.

aknqtpie- hoping this is your cycle! FXed for you! Also... I know that was such a crazy upset! I was not expecting them to pull it off.

As for me... Well the day started off a bit rocky. I went to do the SIS and the nurse told me to go empty my bladder. Well I did and then when I came out of the bathroom she asked me for my "negative pregnancy test confirmation from the lab". I told her I hadnt taken one because no one told me I needed to. She told me to go to the lab and take one.... I told her I hadnt drank anything all morning and I just emptied my bladder... she said go and be back in 15 minutes or we have to reschedule your appt. Well needless to say I was pissed and but I went down there... took me 45 minutes before I had to pee! Even with drinking water! Well I decided I wasnt going to allow them to reschedule so I went to the front desk prepared for a battle and she was like "Oh yeah, the nurse told me about this.Ill call her and send you right back!" I was so happy!

Well it wasnt painful at all and I had hardly any cramping. I had a 2 person doctor team (neither of them being the FS I had seen previously) and they were wonderful. So they told me that they dont see any polyps or scar tissue, but they dont see a tube either. But the lady sat down and was like "all we need is one good tube and you have that and a healthy uterus!" So we are doing 150mg of clomid on days 5-9 until February. After that she said we were going to do hyper ovarian stimulation (?) Which Im confused because I thought Clomid already was a hyper stimulant and she said there was a waiting list and thats why it would have to be in February.... so Im confused. But I swear thats what I thought she said. But she also said we would be doing an IUI with it....
So Im slightly confused by relieved because we have a plan.

ALSO! and this is the really exciting part... Tricare Prime covers everything up to IVF! and when it comes to IVF we only have to pay like $3000 for the lab costs! I was so excited when the doctor told me that!

Congrats love :happydance: Really very happy for you that your one tube is perfect and that is all you need for a BFP :thumbup:.
Is your insurance Tricare Prime ?

Yeah Im on Tricare Prime. The website says nothing is covered but the doctor said she knew for a fact it was!

Ovarian hypo stimulation is a serious thing if it does happen but that is not what they are doing to you lol basically they will give you injectables which will make you produce more eggs and they monitor you very closely just like I did this cycle they were doing blood and ultrasound every other day pretty much! Te doctor put me on a low dose too. I guess that is why they called it hypo stimulation because it stimulates
Your ovaries

Lol ok good to know. I wasnt sure. Why am I on a wait list then if its just injectables? and also doesnt Clomid do the same thing?

Ovarian hypo stimulation is a serious thing if it does happen but that is not what they are doing to you lol basically they will give you injectables which will make you produce more eggs and they monitor you very closely just like I did this cycle they were doing blood and ultrasound every other day pretty much! Te doctor put me on a low dose too. I guess that is why they called it hypo stimulation because it stimulates
Your ovaries

Lol ok good to know. I wasnt sure. Why am I on a wait list then if its just injectables? and also doesnt Clomid do the same thing?

Injectables are stronger than clomid I believe. Also injectables have a higher rate for multiples and success supposedly. Who knows lol I'm not sure about the wait list thing that is weird? Maybe for the iui? Strange

Good that your insurance covers everything.Even i agree with Chris that injectables are stronger than clomid. I read that when you have one tube they will make you take higher dose of clomid so that both your ovaries produce eggs.
I don't know why but i am very bored of the ttc process :( not frustration but simply boredom.

That's great, Love!!! :) It's true, you only need one tube, and it sounds like your team has it together! Wish you lots of luck!

Chris, what kind of presents does he like? Is he more practical or is he like my dh, loves games and stuff?

Cool, sorry you are bored with TTC; I know how you feel (although I am usually more frustrated than bored). It's funny, we are NTNP and it feels better already. Idk, I may end up melting down again in a couple weeks with AF, but I feel like we have a better chance this way because he knows I'm not monitoring anything and feels less pressure to perform. Cuz let's face it, without him able to perform, it didn't matter how much monitoring or meds I was on!

I hope one of us gets our BFP soon!

Cool- I totally hear you about the boredom I've beyond just about had it. Although I'm completely frustrated!

Angel- he likes everything lol he's not big with video games but will play them. I bought him some clothes. He likes stupid stuff such as buying Yankee stadium chairs lol and I bought him a guitar once he has a million guitars though he loves to play an is pretty good at it.

I am happy to hear that you are doing better with NTNP and you are better off

Actually i have crossed my frustration point, and once you cross that point the next phase will be boredom i guess.
angel:It's true that how much u monitor wont be of any help if he cannot perform.FXed for you.
chris:How is your TWW going on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"