Losing my mind

Actually i have crossed my frustration point, and once you cross that point the next phase will be boredom i guess.
angel:It's true that how much u monitor wont be of any help if he cannot perform.FXed for you.
chris:How is your TWW going on?

Before I went to my appt I felt like I crossed the frustration plane... I think that was what my "no feelings either way" mood was. I'm still not looking completely forward to sex.. I feel it's lost its something special. Like its starting to feel like a chore.

That's been DH's complaint from the start, which I don't understand since we only DTD between 1 and 3 times a month and I never tell him when I'm OVing. It's like he can sense it or something!

Actually i have crossed my frustration point, and once you cross that point the next phase will be boredom i guess.
angel:It's true that how much u monitor wont be of any help if he cannot perform.FXed for you.

Sucks big time! I'm so sick of it all! I can't really count on symptoms because the progesterone suppositories causes pregnancy symptoms too! :(

Before I went to my appt I felt like I crossed the frustration plane... I think that was what my "no feelings either way" mood was. I'm still not looking completely forward to sex.. I feel it's lost its something special. Like its starting to feel like a chore.

Oh the whole sex thing been out the window long ago. It's sad how this whole process could do this to us

So true we all are in the same position.Sex seems like a chore, and once we cross the frustration point it is either no feeling or boredom i guess.
And it is really sad what it has done to us.All the charm is lost.

And i forgot to mention how grateful i am to find you ladies.I don't know how would i have coped up without you three.

Aw, Chris, I know!! I have had SO many pregnancy symptoms I could literally puke (and then I'd look down and think I was pregnant!! LOL)
After all those BFN's, I don't trust my body one bit. Nope, not one bit. Anything I suffer now, I attribute to hormones UNrelated to pregnancy because I'm tired of losing my mind! :p

Cool, I'm grateful for all of you guys, too! :) It is sad what this has done to us, but at least we aren't alone!

Awwww angel and cool! I'm very thankful for y'all and the other ladies on this thread. I call y'all my sanity savers! :hugs:

I want the fun sex to come back, I really do. But honestly lately I either don't feel sexy enough, feel sick or tired from meds, or just think of it as a "have to type chore" and that makes me not want to.

Bring back the sexy time!

Aw I'm grateful for you girls as well! There's no one else out there I could talk to that understands!

Time to get some lingere out and sexy time it!

Sex as a chore isn't fun.. plus.. I have heard that if you orgasm, it helps. Not sure if there is scientific evidence behind it.

LOL what a discussion :) But it is hard to get orgasm when i time bd near ov.I just feel we have to do bd anyhow and not miss my window.

It is very hard to make me orgasm.... More times than not I don't. Lol so I'm hoping that it really doesn't have a substantial effect on conceiving.

So my husbands family is having their annual family Christmas party on the 22nd. They did a Facebook invite thing.... Every single post of there is about the new baby and how she is making her appearance.... Not even sad, just annoyed.

You still have any valium? :) Or you drink before you get there!! hehe
:haha: I wish! It's at 11 in the morning, lol if I show up with alcohol on my breath I'm sure they'd condemn me to hell!

Oh also, the cousin who just gave birth is back to a size 2.... She's regularly a 0 so "she's got work to do still" GAG!

PRE PARTY!!! ... You could always sneak some vodka in a juice bottle...

Some of my family is against drinking.. and I was having a house warming bbq a couple years ago.. and of course I started at like noon.. they showed up at like 4... well the one who is really against it is my dad's ex wife (my family is odd in that his ex wife treats me like a grand daughter.. its cool, but odd)... anyways... I had made Jello Shots... given some to other family members, she saw it and wanted one.. my brothers g/f is like no, this jello is gross, you don't want any..

Lol you should have let her partake in the jello! That would have been hilarious!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->