Losing my mind

Girls I am so sick to my stomach I think I'm goin to have a nervous breakdown. Just took a test and of course BFN! I want to just die

Girls I am so sick to my stomach I think I'm goin to have a nervous breakdown. Just took a test and of course BFN! I want to just die

I am sorry chris :hug: but many ladies get -ve HPT before +. Just be strong.

I'm sorry Hun! :hugs: don't lose hope just yet. One of my best friends didn't get a bfp until 19 dpo! How many dpo are you?

Chris, I'm so sorry -- *HUGS*

I wish I lived closer; I'd take you out for coffee!

Love and Cool are right; how many DPO are you?

Sorry, I am trying to get stuff done at work, have an all afternoon meeting with my boss to work on the business plan... oh goodie!

I am due this Sunday and I tested again this morning I didn't take the progesterone last night either and I called the nurse an she told me its too early to test and to keep taking the progesterone so now who knows what will happen that I missed the dose. I'm so disgusted with this whole process I'm actually to te point where I'm saying who cares anymore I'm bored and disgusted. I'm taking next month off I'm not getting any fertility treatments. Then I will decide what to do.

I had to go to the emergency room last night my migraine got so severe i guess after crying i made it worse that I was actually punching and kicking things and screaming. We were there from 11:30pm-6:00am they gave me an IV and the nurse kept sticking me in both arms tht my vein blew up I was crying it hurt so bad. Finally at 2am they gave me a dose of pain medication and it didn't do anything so the doctor gave me something stronger than morphine which took the pain away in 1 minute but my whole body went limp and my wry started beating so fast up to 130! So then I had to get a heart monitor all night. Fun times my body needs a break from it all!

Chris, you definitely sound like you need a break. I was getting very bad, crying so hard while driving home from work that I couldn't see the road, crying like my heart was breaking each month. People kept telling me I wouldn't get pregnant with so much stress and anguish placed on my body, and I know they're right but it's so hard not to be upset.

Taking a break is helping me; maybe taking a month or two off will help you, too. I know it's hard. The fertility treatments definitely don't help because they throw you out of whack physically and emotionally, even if they are raising the chances for a BFP.

If you NTNP, maybe you will relax. I hope it helps you!

P.S. Don't fret about missing one dose of the progesterone.

Chris, you definitely sound like you need a break. I was getting very bad, crying so hard while driving home from work that I couldn't see the road, crying like my heart was breaking each month. People kept telling me I wouldn't get pregnant with so much stress and anguish placed on my body, and I know they're right but it's so hard not to be upset.

Taking a break is helping me; maybe taking a month or two off will help you, too. I know it's hard. The fertility treatments definitely don't help because they throw you out of whack physically and emotionally, even if they are raising the chances for a BFP.

If you NTNP, maybe you will relax. I hope it helps you!

P.S. Don't fret about missing one dose of the progesterone.

Thank you and your right it's not healthy physically and emotionally the amount of crying that we do. My husband told me last night in the ER that if I continue to get like this he won't try anymore (which is a lie) lol I'm kind of happy I am going to take a break. It sure has done you some good!

I am due this Sunday and I tested again this morning I didn't take the progesterone last night either and I called the nurse an she told me its too early to test and to keep taking the progesterone so now who knows what will happen that I missed the dose. I'm so disgusted with this whole process I'm actually to te point where I'm saying who cares anymore I'm bored and disgusted. I'm taking next month off I'm not getting any fertility treatments. Then I will decide what to do.

I had to go to the emergency room last night my migraine got so severe i guess after crying i made it worse that I was actually punching and kicking things and screaming. We were there from 11:30pm-6:00am they gave me an IV and the nurse kept sticking me in both arms tht my vein blew up I was crying it hurt so bad. Finally at 2am they gave me a dose of pain medication and it didn't do anything so the doctor gave me something stronger than morphine which took the pain away in 1 minute but my whole body went limp and my wry started beating so fast up to 130! So then I had to get a heart monitor all night. Fun times my body needs a break from it all!

Oh Chris, I am so sorry you are having such a hard time :hug:.
We know what you are going through.It's so hard not to get upset or cry but then crying do no good, i also end up with migraine so i try not to think about ttc much.Sometime i feel so desperate and frustrated and sometime simply bored of the whole process.Yest i was talking with my mom and usually i don't discuss my ttc with anyone not even my DH but i just told my mom that i am so fed up of the whole process.It just sucks life out of me :cry:
I think taking a month off is good.Even i would be taking a long break from next cycle.Just wanted to say that you are not alone and pls be strong.

Hi Everyone,

How are things? Chris, so sorry you are feeling this way. I hear you. Another month out for me and starting IUI next month. Meanwhile, I'm getting so down, I can't stop eating! Geez...stress eating sucks.

I just want us all to get a bfp.

So for a tiny vent :) I found out dh's cousin who is like 20 somethng and just had a baby like a year ago, isnt married, in an on again / off again abusive relationship is pg again!!! With the guy who hits her! I didnt break down or nething which is good but srsly? Why cant we, good ppl with mostly stable lives, get pg when we r trying and yet ppl with horrible situations it just 'happens?'

Starting to think more and more that Loki is running the show, because if its gods sense of humor, that is warped!

Ok /end tiny rant :)

Angel: I guess getting pregnant has got nothing to do with what situation one is .One of my friend got pregnant (she had an abortion) with a husband who hits her and is having extramarital affair.

Sorry I've been MIA ladies... 10 hours into a 23 hour road trip. Driving straight through. Losing my mind with boredom because I have shitty coverage and my service and connection is in and out!

Chris I'm so sorry, I wish I could take you out for a relaxing spa day and drinks!

Angel, it's really unfair and I think you're right about Loki!

Oh Chris, I am so sorry you are having such a hard time :hug:.
We know what you are going through.It's so hard not to get upset or cry but then crying do no good, i also end up with migraine so i try not to think about ttc much.Sometime i feel so desperate and frustrated and sometime simply bored of the whole process.Yest i was talking with my mom and usually i don't discuss my ttc with anyone not even my DH but i just told my mom that i am so fed up of the whole process.It just sucks life out of me :cry:
I think taking a month off is good.Even i would be taking a long break from next cycle.Just wanted to say that you are not alone and pls be strong.

It's good to talk about sometimes, but then at the same time I feel like too many people know now! I'm glad you are taking a break as well but hopefully you won't need to take a break! I am trying hard to be strong, but don't know how much longer I can be. I am scared I'm going to get myself very sick over this so I need to try a different approach in my life. I hope you stay strong too <3

Thanks ladies for all your love and support.

Conceive I wish you luck with the IUI and hope it does you good!

Love- safe trip and try to have a good time! I def need a spa day!

To top everything off my car is completely dead an its only 3.5 years old. There is a curse on me

Chris, that sucks! My car is on the fritz, too, but it's still running *knock on wood*

I hope everyone has a great holiday! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->