Losing my mind

I got it fixed they came and fixed it road side assistance. I had left the light on in my car.
So AF came today 2 days early explains the severe migraine the other night. I just don't understand because the progesterone is supposed to delay your period and mine comes early go figure

Hey all, I am joining this thread just because I love the title of "Losing my Mind"! That's so me right now, lol. Currently in Cycle #8- did 50mg of clomid cd5-9. I am only 7dpo but I'm pretty sure I'm not preggers.... but everyone else sure is! ahhh. Anyway, Happy Holidays. Here's to our BFP's in 2013!

Chris, sorry to hear about AF!! :( I got mine on time when I was taking the progesterone; it probably just depends on the person. I'm glad your car is OK though. Try to take it easy and have fun over the holidays!

Elle, welcome to the thread! :) Great to have you. We understand how it feels because it really does seem like everyone else but us is pg! Feel free to vent any time!

Hoping to get one of us a BFP soon!

Wow, where is everyone? Prob baking, wrapping gifts and/or visiting the fam I hope.

Im all ready for the big day now, baked up 2 batches of choco chip cookies. Tonight is our friends christmas party and i will def be drinking. ... stuff went down at work and im pretty upset. Plus, i dug out my favorite stocking and it has a huge hole in it. :-( i found a cheap one on ebay, identical, so its ok. Just bothered about work and im reeeally emo today.

Hope u all are well. Merry christmas eve eve!

Wow, where is everyone? Prob baking, wrapping gifts and/or visiting the fam I hope.

Im all ready for the big day now, baked up 2 batches of choco chip cookies. Tonight is our friends christmas party and i will def be drinking. ... stuff went down at work and im pretty upset. Plus, i dug out my favorite stocking and it has a huge hole in it. :-( i found a cheap one on ebay, identical, so its ok. Just bothered about work and im reeeally emo today.

Hope u all are well. Merry christmas eve eve!

Aw no what happened at work? I've been running around and not feeling too great. I hope you have a good time at the Christmas party and get nice n drunk! I'm drinking eggnog with baileys so yummy!
Merry almost Christmas Eve! I have to go to the DMV tomorrow morning because my license expires in a few days.

Chris, the eggnog sounds yummy!! I had fun last night, got a tiny bit buzzed but it was nice. :)

aknqtpie, that's awesome!!!

I'm back at work today but get off early; I'm off tomorrow. I think things will be OK here after it all calms down. After I calm down. :)

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!

Wish u all a very Merry Christmas.Hope everyone is enjoying !!
ElleT613: Welcome
aknqtpie: Wow !!

Merry Christmas everyone hope your all havig a good time whatever u are doing!

Ladies I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas. Me and the hubby are laid up at his moms house with the flu. Trying to take care of my hubby but I'm feeling like crap. MIL is doing everything she can to be the one to take care of him, but not offering me anything.... Annoying.

ILs can be such a pain. Sorry you guys aren't feeling well, hopefully you feel better soon!

I started bleeding again Sunday night/monday am on the plane back from Seattle. Going to give it until New Years to stop again. Will go harass the doctors office at that point. Think it might be the provera still messing with my system, since you can technically start AF up to 10-14 days after coming off? And Monday was day 7.

ILs can be such a pain. Sorry you guys aren't feeling well, hopefully you feel better soon!

I started bleeding again Sunday night/monday am on the plane back from Seattle. Going to give it until New Years to stop again. Will go harass the doctors office at that point. Think it might be the provera still messing with my system, since you can technically start AF up to 10-14 days after coming off? And Monday was day 7.

Yeah hopefully it's just provera. I hate that all these pills we get put on put our bodies so out of whack!

I started my Clomid yesterday, this time cd5-9 instead of 3-7. I hope all these other meds I'm on don't effect it!

We go home from Texas on theb29th, def not looking forward to that drive again.

I don't blame you... It's a long drive. How are you and DH feeling?

Glad you are feeling better! I hate being sick too. I have (knock on wood) escaped it this winter, but I am sure it will catch up with me at some point.

Fingers crossed that you stay healthy!

So grrrr grrrr grrrr!!! My hubby and I got married at a courthouse in October 2011 but because of deployments/training we didn't have our bigbwedding ceremony until April 2012. Well one of my hubby's good friends didn't make it because his wife gave birth to their first baby a few days prior.... Well they just posted an ultrasound pic and shes 16 weeks along. So unfair!! Hubby didn't even want to tell me because he knew I'd get pissed! :growlmad: I'm sick and grouchy, I don't wanna hear that lol

Love, sorry to hear you and DH are sick -- hope you feel better soon!! :)

aknqtpie, it could be the Provera; I hope that's what it is. Let us know what the doc says!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->