Losing my mind

Bleeding is much lighter today. So think I should be done again by the weekend.

Well that's good. Hopefully it does end quick. FXed for you.

So hubby is feeling much better, and he's out shooting with my dad and I'm still sicky over here on the couch. I'm planning out our BDing for this cycle... We leave here the 29th , so we will be driving (non-stop! My husband is so stubborn) until the 30th... Hubby can't ejaculate from the 30th to the 2nd because of his SA. But I finish my Clomid on 30th and we are supposed to do it every other day... But I'm thinking as long as we do it on the 2nd and every other day after we should be fine. I won't OV in those first 3 days.... Man oh man I want January to be our month! I want this new year to bring happiness to all of you ladies!

Trying to be positive for 2013!

Well that's good. Hopefully it does end quick. FXed for you.

So hubby is feeling much better, and he's out shooting with my dad and I'm still sicky over here on the couch. I'm planning out our BDing for this cycle... We leave here the 29th , so we will be driving (non-stop! My husband is so stubborn) until the 30th... Hubby can't ejaculate from the 30th to the 2nd because of his SA. But I finish my Clomid on 30th and we are supposed to do it every other day... But I'm thinking as long as we do it on the 2nd and every other day after we should be fine. I won't OV in those first 3 days.... Man oh man I want January to be our month! I want this new year to bring happiness to all of you ladies!

Trying to be positive for 2013!

Glad he is feeling better I hope you feel better soon! My hubby has a cold now ugh u know how that goes and I'm not feeling good either.
Anyway hopefully you will catch it at the right time! I'm doing everything natural these next few months. I will prob go back to using the fun opk's again. I also made an appt in February for a second opinion with a well known doctor in Manhattan. That was the earliest they can give me.

Anyway I love your new picture :) I didn't take any by the tree this year because I'm a big fat grinch lol

Hey all! I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! My brother and SIL announced they are pregnant with their second baby. Burn.

AFM- my first round of clomid was a big old BFN-- although they did confirm ovulation so that is positive at least. My cycles aren't monitored by u/s.. only a cd 21 blood test. I think I am going to ask that they do a u/s next cycle so I can see what's going on and when I ovulate..

s_love - I hope your drive home isn't too bad and that you are feeling better!

aknqtpie- I dont' know much about provera- is it to jump start AF?

Hey guys, glad to hear your DH is feeling better, Love!

ankqtpie, that's good; I hope it is done soon so you can get on with your next cycle!

Chris, hope you feel better; there's nothing wrong with going natural! :)

Elle, sorry to hear about the PG SIL - boo hiss!

I'll be testing next Friday; we only BD once! :( I don't know what it is about the TWW, but it is depressing! I covered an event at the courthouse where local officials were being sworn in, and they kept going on and on about their grandchildren, babies on the way, how your wealth is measured by your family, blah blah BLAH!! I know that!! It's like, rub it in my face some more, please!! Gah.

I'll be better tomorrow because I'm off Sat, Sun and Monday!! Going to have some fun and relax. Hope everyone else has a great weekend!

Hey all! I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! My brother and SIL announced they are pregnant with their second baby. Burn.

AFM- my first round of clomid was a big old BFN-- although they did confirm ovulation so that is positive at least. My cycles aren't monitored by u/s.. only a cd 21 blood test. I think I am going to ask that they do a u/s next cycle so I can see what's going on and when I ovulate..

s_love - I hope your drive home isn't too bad and that you are feeling better!

aknqtpie- I dont' know much about provera- is it to jump start AF?

Thank you. Sorry about the announcement, it sucks more when it's your siblings and its their second or third, it's just unfair!

My cycles aren't being monitored by u/s either and I don't know if I'm even doing a CD21 test... My FS didn't mention it but I'm going to call and find out for sure when I get back to Cali.

So hubby is completely better and he is babying me... I'm loving this lol. I have a migraine on top of flu symptoms even though they aren't nearly as bad as they were a day ago.

A friend of mines wife went into labor this morning. He has been blowing up Facebook with updates... Gag. Staying off Facebook the rest of the day.

Angel- that sucks about the courthouse, but I'm glad you will have a 3 day weekend! Have fun and enjoy yourself!

love: Hope u get well soon but it's really nice that your DH is pampering you, enjoy till it last :)

Chris: I am glad that you are taking this cycle just with opk's.I know IUI's are very worrisome.And with so much tension it is really diff to catch the egg.

Elle: Don't worry it was just your 1st round.Even i don't do u/s only CD21.The 1st round of clomid i did not ov , at least you did ov even if it a BFP. I think i chatted with you in some other post.

aknqtpie: I hope you can start ttc soon.

angel : Even i hate hate TWW :( but don't think about it much and enjoy your break.

I am waiting to ovulate, my pre ov temps are very high and today is CD15 and -ve opk till yest :(

Bleck.. bleeding picked up again last night! I made an appointment for monday with my doctor. I am off work, so I figured that I can go and bother them that day.

Elle - Provera is progesterone and it is supposed to jump start my period... it worked, now it won't stop. Sorry about your siblings, I seriously hated seeing updates on facebook of the people who were pregnant.. its like really? ugh.

s_love - glad Dh is feeling better and making you feel better! I hope the migraine and flu go away soon!!!

Angel - TWW does suck! Hopefully you timed it right! :)

Cool - Fx'd you O soon!

Elle I know it could be difficult hearing a pregnancy announcement especially a SIL. lol My SIL is trying to get preg also so just waiting to hear that news any day now.

Angel the 2ww is pure torture and I rather get sliced with a knife lol enjoy your days off! :)

Love- I swear everyone and their mother is pregnant! It's unreal! A friend of mines sister is in labor right now also, but she totally deserves it because she has been through hell and back ttc. As for the rest of them they can all go scratch lol

Tomorrow is my birthday so I am just going to go out and eat and try to relax. I am going to try hard to be more positive and accept one day at a time because I honestly have no other choice in life. I just have to wait until February for my second opinion, but whatever.

Elle I know it could be difficult hearing a pregnancy announcement especially a SIL. lol My SIL is trying to get preg also so just waiting to hear that news any day now.

Angel the 2ww is pure torture and I rather get sliced with a knife lol enjoy your days off! :)

Love- I swear everyone and their mother is pregnant! It's unreal! A friend of mines sister is in labor right now also, but she totally deserves it because she has been through hell and back ttc. As for the rest of them they can all go scratch lol

Tomorrow is my birthday so I am just going to go out and eat and try to relax. I am going to try hard to be more positive and accept one day at a time because I honestly have no other choice in life. I just have to wait until February for my second opinion, but whatever.

Happy early birthday!! Def enjoy yourself this weekend and relax and just have fun!

My New Years resolution is to have more acceptance and patience and be more positive. New year, new me.... Hopefully new addition to the family.

Happy early birthday!! Def enjoy yourself this weekend and relax and just have fun!

My New Years resolution is to have more acceptance and patience and be more positive. New year, new me.... Hopefully new addition to the family.

Thank you :kiss:
Yes, that will be mine as well! Hopefully we will get to have our :baby:soon along with many prayers!

Happy Birthday, Chris! I know what you mean about taking it one day at a time; that's all we can do, right? :)

Friday nights suck! Lol sometimes I feel so old.

Lol.. we are old.

I am looking forward to going home... putting my feet up.. making some bread in the breadmaker and reading a book.. perhaps watching some netflix.

We are supposed to go out tomorrow with some friends.. but DH is sick, so looks like an uneventful weekend for us. It is okay though, I have a ton to catch up on, and last weekend was enough craziness for one month.

Ugh I just got into a huge unnecessary fight with my sister. I'm very irritable right now... I'm guessing its the sickness + Clomid + saw 2 fb announcements + when I got on b&b, a couple of the threads I'm on had more bfp announcements... Trying to stay happy and positive with all that is a struggle. She caught me at a bad time and was being a bossy bitch... I probably over reacted and exploded but so did she.

Anyway now I feel awful because I said somethings out of anger and they really hurt my sister. I was just trying to get her to stfu. She called me a crazy bitch and a whore. I tried to apologize but she's not having it. She threw the Christmas presents I gave her away because of the fight.

Chris: Wish u a very Happy B'day !! Enjoy the day :)
love: I am sorry for the fight.It might be due to clomid and all the stress you are going through.Give your sister some time to cool off and then you can have a talk with her.

Thank you for the birthday wishes!

Love sorry about the fight but we all say things we don't mean when we are mad. Give her time to cool off you guys will be ok. Your going through a lot right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->