Losing my mind

AHHHHH post a picture so we can give you a second opinion! :) I am so excited and I hope it is your BFP!!!

Love - Just remember that those 13 y/os are going to deal with a lot of other challenges raising a child than we will. We are just having the problems getting to the BFPs, but we will get them :)

I agree, a picture should be posted! I think we could all use some good news to start out 2013!

grrr it wont let me do it from my phone. Dont want to do it on dh computer bcuz he might see it and i havent told him yet. ... ill do it at work tomorrow afternoon.

Hope 2013 brings us all our stickies! Happy new year!

Angel: Wow so so excited for you.I am sure it is a 2nd line and you really deserve it.Test tomm and give us a good news on Jan 1st. FXed for you.
Well cant wait for tomm, can u test today again and update us.

I'm so excited for you Angel, cool is right, you def deserve this. Are you going to test tomorrow with another line test or get a digital test? Have you thought about how to tell DH?

I still have 5 of the early 10 mui tests left and its still before af is due so i prob wont do a digital yet .. gotta call doc asap and get bloodwork to confirm. Not sure if theyre in tomorrow. Ill retest with an early one and tell u tomorrow!

P.s. i dont know how to tell him ... im worried he will b upset or something. Either way im waiting til doc confirms before i tell him and i have to tell him before i tell anyone else! Its kind of killing me. We r at our friends and i wont join them in shots, wonder if hell guess ...

Hi girls happy new year I need to catch up on all the posts haven't been on here in a few days but last I read is that angel got a bfp? I really hope this is it for you! Test again!

Well tested again and the line was still there ... ive been so hot i cant sleep and normally im always cold! :) doc closed today, i want to get confirmation from them and bloodwork in case i need to take progesterone or folic acid. Hopefully they will be back tomorrow.

I told dh and he said he isnt mad at me, he hugged me but didnt say anything else. I guess hes happy? Or in shock ...

I wont tell anyone else until the doc tells me for sure and that everything looks fine ...

Hope this is a sign of 2013 being our year for all of us to get bfps!

Angel: I am sure your DH is very happy. We all are very happy and excited for you.It is amazing that all those shots did not help you and just relaxing did :)
Wish you all ladies a very Happy New Year.I hope we follow Angel soon.

Men have a weird way of showing their enthusiasm. i think for them it isn't real until the baby is here. I am so excited for you! Starting off the year well already!!!

Good morning ladies. Hope everyone had a happy and safe New Years! Well Angel I hope you are setting the pace for this year. I'm so excited for you! I agree with aknqtpie, I think for men it's not a baby until it is here but I know hubby will be happy and amanazed he is going to be a daddy!

I'm attempting to attach a pic of this morning's test - it is pretty blurry, but you can see both lines!

I just hope my levels are good and stay that way ... really chomping at the bit to get to the doctor ...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 4
Yes i can see it Angel.The 2nd line is thick and clear.So happy for you.

Angel that is a definite second line! I'm so happy for you and you only bd'd once? I think tht line is dark enough for a digital to work

I'm attempting to attach a pic of this morning's test - it is pretty blurry, but you can see both lines!

I just hope my levels are good and stay that way ... really chomping at the bit to get to the doctor ...

Def a second line!! Awww angel, so happy for you! They always say when you're not trying...

Thanks, guys! :dance:

Yes, we only BD once, on CD14. That's why I was shocked to get the BFP, especially a few days before AF is due. And a BFP this early is why I'm still nervous ... DH says not to get my hopes up too much, but I can't help it.

I just hope the doc calls me ASAP!!!

P.S. I really think the alcohol helped, somehow! I still used a tiny bit of Preseed as well. I hope you guys join me soon!!

Angel you have to promise to check in with us and not forget about us! Lol if alcohol helps I will totally drink!

Yes, def don't run out on us! Lol well yea I'm gonna turn into an alcoholic soon because I'm gonna go nuts!

LOL I'm not going anywhere :)

The only reason I took the test yesterday instead of waiting for Friday is because I planned on getting ToAsTeD last night!!

: ) I'm glad you will be sticking around! I wanted to get toasted last night too... We got home at 330 and meant to sleep til 7 and go to our friends house..... Buuuuut I guess the drive took more out of us than we thought because we slept til 1145 lol. We woke up for a New Years kiss!

Yes Angel do check on us from time to time otherwise we would miss you a lot. I mean we would still be venting out sometime and you have to encourage us.
Well i have reached my 1yr mark and i rem last year i was so excited to start my ttc journey.Today i was really upset in the morning, i never got a +opk this cycle :( but i just hope and pray that i have a better luck this yr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->