Losing my mind

Yes angel don't feel bad in fact we are very happy and excited for you.I know it will happen when it is destined to happen but sometime i just feel so scared thinking that i might never be pregnant.

Yes people are so clueless about ov in fact even i did not have much idea before i stated ttc.Around initial 3/4 months i was bding late but then i started reading and came to know about charting,opk etc.

Don't feel bad angel, we are all super excited for you!

I had a breakdown last night. The bleeding keeps starting and stopping. I am going to make a dr appointment tomorrow. Thinking there is retained stuff up there. :-(

I feel bad, you guys!

Just the day before yesterday, I had a super meltdown and hatefest on God and fate and life ... I was not expecting to get a bfp at all. It was wierd.

I know it's easy for me to say, but try to relax. That's what I did this month, along with getting off the meds and drinking ;-) and trying to have fun. It took some of the stress off of DH and me, too (I still plotted to dtd mid-cycle on CD 14 LOL but I didn't take my temps or use OPKs ... However, I was going to buy some OPKs to use next month until yesterday happened).

I hope I was just the beginning and this whole thread will be preggers soon!

Congrats Angel- I am so happy for you!! I think I am going to try the no drinking this this month. At this point I'm willing to try anything. It's so hard because I'm just trying to live my life as normally as possible-- so much of it already feels like its all about TTC but I think i can handle 4 weeks of not drinking, lol.

Congrats again!!

I had a breakdown last night. The bleeding keeps starting and stopping. I am going to make a dr appointment tomorrow. Thinking there is retained stuff up there. :-(

Ugh sorry to hear that:(:hugs:

aknqtpie, did you ever have to get a D&C? I didn't but I know some ppl who did. Keep us posted.

Cool, I know how you feel. I felt like I couldn't relax unless I "knew" some day it would happen. It's the not knowing that's hard and puts the pressure on.

So I had my first bloodwork today; the nurse will call me in a few hours to let me know if the numbers are good. I go back Friday to make sure they still look good. ... I'm nervous. DH keeps telling me not to get my hopes up. :-( I don't want it to happen again.

No, I never had a D&C... and my HCG is down to zero. But I have heard of retained product even after you are down to zero... I dunno. An U/S will give me some peace of mind in either knowing that I need to go get one, or that it is just hormonal at this point.

Angel - Relax... and breathe. Everything will be okay :) Are they going to do another test in 48 hours to make sure the numbers are going up?

Angel: Just relax and i am sure your numbers will be good.Keep us posted.

Ladies you gotta check the link out

https://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_c3#/video/world/2012/12/31/dnt-can-snowboarding-toddler.cbc

Omg that's nuts lol

LMAO Ya i know its nuts :)

My next cycle will start from mid Jan so after that i would go for tube check.DH wants me to take 2 cycle off, he says i am driving him nuts too :wacko:
Is your pelvic hurting you bad.Wait for few more days and if it is still there then i think you should go to a Doc just to check everything is fine.

Not severe pain but uncomfortable.
Yea dh said I'm driving him nuts too. Well that's just too bad lol

Ugh sorry! I would def go back to the doctor this is crazy now!

Angel good luck with the blood work I'm sure the numbers will be fine!

Thanks, everyone. :)

Yes, they are going to recheck numbers on Friday. Fingers crossed!

aknqtpie, hopefully everything will check out with the ultrasound. Keep us posted!

Thanks, everyone. :)

Yes, they are going to recheck numbers on Friday. Fingers crossed!

aknqtpie, hopefully everything will check out with the ultrasound. Keep us posted!

Good luck Angel! Fingers crossed your numbers are good and stay good.

Aknqtpie when are you getting the U/S done?

Nurse called ...

Numbers look good!! She said it is just over 400 and is right where it should be!!! :happydance: Fingers crossed for Friday that they keep going up!!

Nurse called ...

Numbers look good!! She said it is just over 400 and is right where it should be!!! :happydance: Fingers crossed for Friday that they keep going up!!

Yay!!! So happy for you!

Nurse called ...

It's really a good news Angel.So happy and excited for you :thumbup:. I am 100% sure Friday results will be good.How are you feeling Angel? I guess it would be hard to write it down in words :flower: And edit your signature now :)

Thanks, Chris!

LOL Cool ... I'm afraid to in case I jinx myself! :)

I'm feeling tentatively happy, and not really having any symptoms except being super hot at night and unable to sleep, just tossing and turning because I can't get comfortable. I have had a major headache all day but I got tension headaches before so I can't tell if it's a symptom or not.

:)

Chris: How is your pain? Hope u r feeling better.Did you get a +opk?

So how many post can i hide in FB.My FB is full of kids/baby pics.Caption like "My baby turned 2" or "2nd one on the way" or "I am blessed with a baby".I have 328 friend list in FB not a lot but not very little either and i realized most of them have kids and those who don't have are not trying (Maybe 1 or 2 are ttcing, i don't know ).So my best friend told me that she would start ttc from mid or end of the yr (she does not know that i am ttcing and reached 1 yr mark, she thinks i have just started ).Well so mean of me the 1st thought that came to me that : she will be PG before me.Oh God!! I pray that i get my BFP before that.......End of vent.

Sorry angel i did not want to vent out and spoil your day but i feel so sad,frustrated and depressed.And i will be turning 31 next month :(

Cool I know exactly how you feel. Another friend of ours announced her pregnancy on FB today.... Automatically hidden. It's their 2nd and as far I knew she told me they started trying in November. Not knowing when or IF it will happen is killing me. I'm afraid all my friends will be hidden before too much longer. I know I'm only 26 but soooo so so many of my friends are on their second or third kid and it kills me. We have a couples baby shower to go to on the 12th, I just don't think I can do it

Sorry angel, I don't want to rain on your big news either, but sometimes I feel this is my only outlet for frustration. You def give me hope though. You were the first person I talked to on this site and I couldn't be more happy for you. I really hope we all get to join you soon.

You guys are definitely not spoiling my day -- I feel bad and wish you all get your BFPs soon so you can join me!!!

I don't blame you for hiding those people; they seem to be taking over Facebook!

Love, I wouldn't go to that shower if it will upset you. I stopped going to showers a loooong time ago after the first one after the mc made me feel. (I went to my sister's but that was the only one in 13 years!)

I really wish there were a more cut-and-dry way to get pregnant, like A+B=C. Just a few days ago, I told God I wanted nothing to do with his plan. :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->