Losing my mind

: ) I'm glad you will be sticking around! I wanted to get toasted last night too... We got home at 330 and meant to sleep til 7 and go to our friends house..... Buuuuut I guess the drive took more out of us than we thought because we slept til 1145 lol. We woke up for a New Years kiss!

At least you woke up! Lol I fell asleep around 11 and didn't see the ball drop.

Cool try not to stress the positive opk could be possible you missed it. I been testing twice a day and I'm on day 12. I know how hard the year mark is and I'm depressed today also I hate everyone and this isn't a good way to start the year off but whatever I just want happiness! I just want to give up sometimes but don't know how to. Try to hang in there.

: ) I'm glad you will be sticking around! I wanted to get toasted last night too... We got home at 330 and meant to sleep til 7 and go to our friends house..... Buuuuut I guess the drive took more out of us than we thought because we slept til 1145 lol. We woke up for a New Years kiss!

At least you woke up! Lol I fell asleep around 11 and didn't see the ball drop.

Cool try not to stress the positive opk could be possible you missed it. I been testing twice a day and I'm on day 12. I know how hard the year mark is and I'm depressed today also I hate everyone and this isn't a good way to start the year off but whatever I just want happiness! I just want to give up sometimes but don't know how to. Try to hang in there.

Chris:You have just written what i am feeling at present.I know it's not a good way to start a new yr but really i am so depressed and i really want to give up.I checked everyday for +opk so i don't think i missed it.I would be going for a blood test on fri, lets see what the result is.
I don't know how long God is going to test my patience.I am losing my mind and patience.

Just wait and see those results of the blood test I pray you ovulated! I know what you mean because I constantly say that how long can my patience be tested and why am I being punished?

Chris: How long u r going to take a break.I have decided to take a break from next cycle and then ttc again from mid march.Mean time i would be going for some more test and would also be checking my tubes.

You ladies are saying exactly what I'm feeling. I woke up super positive today. But my friend here confirmed her pregnancy. She started talking about me planning her baby shower when it's time, because she's also not from around here and doesn't know that many ppl....

I'm hoping Angels luck will rub off on us! Here's to the rest of us getting out bfp in 2013!

Although patience was my resolution, I know it's going to be hard. I'm tired of being tested!

Ladies you gotta check the link out

https://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_c3#/video/world/2012/12/31/dnt-can-snowboarding-toddler.cbc

Chris: How long u r going to take a break.I have decided to take a break from next cycle and then ttc again from mid march.Mean time i would be going for some more test and would also be checking my tubes.

I'm not really on a break because I don't know how to do that but I'm on a break from any medications and iui for these next 2 months. I'm just using the opk's now. I have to wait till the middle of February for my second opinion doctor appointment and don't know how I'm gonna wait. I have weird painful sensations in my pelvic area like my lower abdomen for a few weeks now and I'm not sure whTs wrong. I know this sounds crazy but I think I'm tensing my body up or something is wrong? I'm worried though. Could they have did something during the iui? Anyway I'm supposed to go next week for a Pap smear because its been a long time I hope that doesn't screw with anything because that would be after ovulation but whatever at this point.
You should def get your tubes checked out. When are you going to go?

You ladies are saying exactly what I'm feeling. I woke up super positive today. But my friend here confirmed her pregnancy. She started talking about me planning her baby shower when it's time, because she's also not from around here and doesn't know that many ppl....

I'm hoping Angels luck will rub off on us! Here's to the rest of us getting out bfp in 2013!

Although patience was my resolution, I know it's going to be hard. I'm tired of being tested!

Hopefully her luck will rub off on us!
Ugh so now you have to throw her baby shower?

https://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_c3#/video/world/2012/12/31/dnt-can-snowboarding-toddler.cbc

Omg that's nuts lol

LMAO Ya i know its nuts :)

My next cycle will start from mid Jan so after that i would go for tube check.DH wants me to take 2 cycle off, he says i am driving him nuts too :wacko:
Is your pelvic hurting you bad.Wait for few more days and if it is still there then i think you should go to a Doc just to check everything is fine.

Chris- do the pains feel like cramps or what?

Cool- that was an awesome vid.

Yeah she wants me to when the time is right, I told her I'd have to see how I was financially at the time. She said to me "I told James we shouldn't have had sex on my period" I asked her if she was implying that she got pregnant on her period and she said "of course, that's when you're most fertile" ... :growlmad: that's all

I feel bad, you guys!

Just the day before yesterday, I had a super meltdown and hatefest on God and fate and life ... I was not expecting to get a bfp at all. It was wierd.

I know it's easy for me to say, but try to relax. That's what I did this month, along with getting off the meds and drinking ;-) and trying to have fun. It took some of the stress off of DH and me, too (I still plotted to dtd mid-cycle on CD 14 LOL but I didn't take my temps or use OPKs ... However, I was going to buy some OPKs to use next month until yesterday happened).

I hope I was just the beginning and this whole thread will be preggers soon!

Yeah she wants me to when the time is right, I told her I'd have to see how I was financially at the time. She said to me "I told James we shouldn't have had sex on my period" I asked her if she was implying that she got pregnant on her period and she said "of course, that's when you're most fertile" ... :growlmad: that's all

OMG srsly?!?!?! My sister still swears she got pg on her period, too, but that's laughable. Maybe it's the only time she remembers because it was messy. LOL.

I threw my sister's baby shower, and it helped me a little bit. But she was my sister. I don't think I could have done it for anyone else.

I feel bad, you guys!

Just the day before yesterday, I had a super meltdown and hatefest on God and fate and life ... I was not expecting to get a bfp at all. It was wierd.

I know it's easy for me to say, but try to relax. That's what I did this month, along with getting off the meds and drinking ;-) and trying to have fun. It took some of the stress off of DH and me, too (I still plotted to dtd mid-cycle on CD 14 LOL but I didn't take my temps or use OPKs ... However, I was going to buy some OPKs to use next month until yesterday happened).

I hope I was just the beginning and this whole thread will be preggers soon!

Don't feel bad angel!! You deserve and worked hard for your bfp. Trying to relax def but its like even when I think I am, I'm not completely... It's like I forgot how to relax completely. I'm cd11 today so I started poke and starting tomorrow, because hubby has SA in the morning, we get to DDT every other day. Hopefully I OV this month! I still don't know if I am supposed to go to for a Cd21 test....

Yeah, I'm not sure I can do a baby shower... But I'll try. She is my closest friend in San Diego. I know if I did throw one it would be badass because I have so many ideas for my own.

No not cramps but like a tightness n some time a burning sensation?
Is this girl for real? Ugh no words

Omg that's nuts lol

LMAO Ya i know its nuts :)

My next cycle will start from mid Jan so after that i would go for tube check.DH wants me to take 2 cycle off, he says i am driving him nuts too :wacko:
Is your pelvic hurting you bad.Wait for few more days and if it is still there then i think you should go to a Doc just to check everything is fine.

Not severe pain but uncomfortable.
Yea dh said I'm driving him nuts too. Well that's just too bad lol

You know, it wasn't until I started TTC that I realized so many ppl are clueless on the process and timing and their bodies... But yes unfortunately, she was serious.

Hmmmm burning sensation? Yeah if it keeps up a cpl more days def see a doctor. I'm not sure what that could be.

Angel dont feel bad like love said u def deserved and worke hard for it!

You know, it wasn't until I started TTC that I realized so many ppl are clueless on the process and timing and their bodies... But yes unfortunately, she was serious.

Hmmmm burning sensation? Yeah if it keeps up a cpl more days def see a doctor. I'm not sure what that could be.

Omg I know it's so true people are so clueless about it!
I have an appointment on Monday the my obgyn so ill see then.

You and I are a day apart in our cycle. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->