Losing my mind

Love: thank you :) yea me too I will stand on my head if I had to! People put such setup if shit up on fb!

I don't think I would ever post that "getting pregnant again" is a resolution on facebook... that is kind of putting too much out there, and tempting fate.

Molar pregnancies are pretty much evil. https://www.webmd.com/baby/tc/molar-pregnancy-topic-overview

The worst part about the whole thing.. is that I might have to wait 6 months to a year to try again. Also that the cells could be cancerous..

One of the signs to see if it was molar, is if my HCG is going up again. So I am going to POAS tonight. even though they did blood work. Because if it is still negative, then it isn't molar.. but if a positive line appears.. then it means it is more than likely molar because the HCG count went up.

Why can't this be easy? Curse me for not getting knocked up when I was younger.

Ok hopefully it will be neg then. Fingers crossed for you <3
I wish I would have tried when I was younger :(

You have to wait to try, because if you try to soon, the HCG can cause the mole to reform?

I dunno, I think it is very unlikely that I have one.. but who knows.

By the way Chris.. Love your picture.. You look very pretty! :)

Chris: Love your pic :)

love:Well even i think the same way.Why is God punishing me for?What i have done so bad that i have to go through this.But i cant seem to find the ans.Now if i ever have one baby i will never never ask for the 2nd .

Thank you :) that picture was taken before I started ttc when I had a real smile on my face
I won't lie I prob will ask for a few more lol but right now just please give me 1
If I ever get pregnant I swear right after giving birthI'm jumping right back to ttc that next month.

Thank you :)
I won't lie I prob will ask for a few more lol but right now just please give me 1
If I ever get pregnant I swear right after giving birthI'm jumping right back to ttc that next month.

Right! I know I'll ask for another after my first, but I probably won't be as desperate. I mean that's where I am. I'm desperate and I can say that without hesitation. I even tried bargaining with God... I said if he blessed me with a H&H pregnancy and baby that everything else I've asked for not even matter and I wouldn't ask for it again! I just don't understand why it has to be so hard. I'm no saint by any means... But I am not a bad person, I just don't understand why 1 prayer can't be answered soon. It's pretty much been my only prayer for a year.

PS - third glass of wine... Feeling kinda tipsy lol I'm going to jump DH when he gets home

Took a HPT.. and it was NEGATIVE! That is a good sign. Hopefully I can get this doc appointment scheduled and get the D&C done next week.

Chris - I hope you get your smile back soon. Smiling is important.

Love - Lol.. wine will make you want to jump the hubby... or any alcohol for that matter lol

Took a HPT.. and it was NEGATIVE! That is a good sign. Hopefully I can get this doc appointment scheduled and get the D&C done next week.

Love - Lol.. wine will make you want to jump the hubby... or any alcohol for that matter lol

Yay! That's great news! Lol probably the only time we will cheer over a negative HPT... Ok so I'm not really familiar with D&Cs, I know the basics like what it is, but do you have to wait a certain amount of time before trying after that procedure? Or can you just jump right back on it.

This is going to make me sound like an alcoholic a little bit.... But I find that it's only when I have a few glasses of wine that I can de-stress and unwind.

Naw, you don't sound like an alcoholic. I feel the same way.. I am just not a big drinker. But it does help unwind.

With a D&C you can have sex within 2 weeks.. and try again after your first cycle. My friend NTNP right after her D&C and got prego. She is about 12 weeks along now. I will probably wait for the cycle to complete.. just need to get the appointment scheduled. Damn doctors and transfering records.. bleck

Thank you :)

Right! I know I'll ask for another after my first, but I probably won't be as desperate. I mean that's where I am. I'm desperate and I can say that without hesitation. I even tried bargaining with God... I said if he blessed me with a H&H pregnancy and baby that everything else I've asked for not even matter and I wouldn't ask for it again! I just don't understand why it has to be so hard. I'm no saint by any means... But I am not a bad person, I just don't understand why 1 prayer can't be answered soon. It's pretty much been my only prayer for a year.

PS - third glass of wine... Feeling kinda tipsy lol I'm going to jump DH when he gets home

Even I had bargained with God too but I don't think bargaining is the way. I am going to keep praying for strength.
Go get it on girl! lol I'm on CD14 today and am feeling the CM. Tonight I am going to get botox in my head for my migraines :(

That's great! Hopefully it will all work out :)
I hope I do too! thanks :)

Yay! That's great news! Lol probably the only time we will cheer over a negative HPT... Ok so I'm not really familiar with D&Cs, I know the basics like what it is, but do you have to wait a certain amount of time before trying after that procedure? Or can you just jump right back on it.

This is going to make me sound like an alcoholic a little bit.... But I find that it's only when I have a few glasses of wine that I can de-stress and unwind.

You don't sound like an alcoholic. It's the truth i'm going to drink some sangria tonight!

PS- i'm going to flip out if I have to hear about Kim K's pregnancy once more! Who gives a shit

PS- i'm going to flip out if I have to hear about Kim K's pregnancy once more! Who gives a shit

I know right! I don't care for Kayne or the Kardashians... So it's super annoying that they are getting so much publicity and are getting a baby. And you know they are going to exploit that kid by selling the baby pics for shit tons of money... Shit heads.

So Im sitting her shopping for a baby shower online... Not cool.

First thing I woke up to this morning was my husband listening to howard stern while he was getting ready for work and I walk out of bed and I hear kim kardashians baby blahhhhhhhhhh blahhhhhhhhhhhh blahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Your friends baby shower?
I'm actually going to babies r us this weekend to shop for my friends baby shower! :( I don't wan to go in that store.

I read that Kim is going to make $16 million on her pregnancy.

Fuck her and the horse she rode in on lol

Ok that wasn't very lady like but I was having an angry jealous moment lol

Kim is only having a baby to either 1. Create publicity because no one cares about her split from Chris Humphries and she is becoming irrelevant again ... and 2. to rub it in her sister Khloe's face that she can get pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->