Losing my mind

love: What CD are you ? Don't stress much about opk.
aknqtpie: Good news :)

Lots of luck on your D&C aknqtpie. <3

Love, I never got OPKs to work for me ever since I started the Clomid. My BBT never worked, either -- even after getting my BFP, my temp wasn't up! I don't know why.

love: What CD are you ? Don't stress much about opk.
aknqtpie: Good news :)

CD 14 today, i know its still kinda early. The last times I OVed it was CD 15 and 16. I hope it's not tomorrow because hubby is on duty this weekend... If I even OV this cycle.

Aknqtpie- glad its scheduled and will be done and over soon!

I still haven't had a positive opk yet either I'm on cd15 I don't get it

Akn glad u are going in Monday!

Lots of luck on your D&C aknqtpie. <3

Love, I never got OPKs to work for me ever since I started the Clomid. My BBT never worked, either -- even after getting my BFP, my temp wasn't up! I don't know why.

My opks worked the last 2 times I was on Clomid and it was confirmed by my CD21 test so hopefully they keep telling me the truth. Temps haven't worked since I got on the Clomid, that's why I stopped.

I'm not going to temp when I get back to TTC.. at least not at first. I hate having to wake up at the same time.. and trying to have 3 hours of uninterupted sleep is pretty much impossible.

Think I will just do OPKs

I never got +opk this cycle :( Went for CD21 test today and AF showed her ugly face in the afternoon :(

I never got +opk this cycle :( Went for CD21 test today and AF showed her ugly face in the afternoon :(

I'm sorry cool :hugs: CD21 that's really early for AF, what day does she normally show?

Today is CD22, before clomid my cycle length was 24/25 but with clomid 27/28. I think clomid did not work for me this cycle since i never got a +opk and temp was all over, even the shift was not proper and FF gave me dotted CH.

Cool I'm sorry :( you should def speak to the doctor and try a different approach after your break

Sorry coolstar, that sucks;( ugh, why are bodies so confusing !!?

Facebook strikes again. So my husbands brothers ex-gf (who I'm still friends with for some unknown reason) announced her pregnancy. She's a crazy bitch. She pretended to be pregnant to get DHs bro to stay with her and give her money.its not my BIL by the way lol. But still she's got 2 kids, pretends to be preggo, gets with a new guy and gets pregnant.... Ugh.

Thanks ladies, I will talk with my doc.I thought Clomid would work this cycle since it worked last cycle. Really everything is so unpredictable and confusing :( .
I guess for everyone else getting PG is the most easy thing in the world.I really feel sad for myself :(

Thanks ladies, I will talk with my doc.I thought Clomid would work this cycle since it worked last cycle. Really everything is so unpredictable and confusing :( .
I guess for everyone else getting PG is the most easy thing in the world.I really feel sad for myself :(

I don't blame you, I feel the same way. When someone doesn't want a kid as much as us and hasn't tried as long and hard as us they just don't get it. Not much sympathy from people. I know we shouldn't feel bad for ourselves but I feel like we have a right to. I'm pouting right now.

Sounds like ex-gf has some issues, and likes to try to trap guys with babies.

WHat is everyone up to tonight? I am being lame at home.. watching Greek (I started watching the show on netflix after it went off the air..) ... DH is hanging out with his friend tonight, and I have to work tomorrow (boo). Sooo Bored!

Sounds like ex-gf has some issues, and likes to try to trap guys with babies.

WHat is everyone up to tonight? I am being lame at home.. watching Greek (I started watching the show on netflix after it went off the air..) ... DH is hanging out with his friend tonight, and I have to work tomorrow (boo). Sooo Bored!

Sitting here with hubby watching the sempre fi bowl- it's fun seeing lots of ppl we know from the depot on tv! , drinking wine and feeling bad for myself! Like most Fridays! Hubby has duty tomorrow and Sunday, so we are just being lazy.

And yeah she was out of her mind crazy. She posted a pic of the test, I hope she's not fucking around with someone this time. She shouldn't be blessed with another kid if she uses them as pawns and shit. Life is so unfair! Seriously sitting here and thinking I'm getting more and more pissed!

Hi ladies,

Just wanted to say hello. Things have been pretty hectic and to be honest, I'm feeling so crummy these days, I didn't want to being everyone down. Angel, I am so so happy for you! What a nice surprise on your ntnp month! Givese hope.

Am scheduled to start the iui process in a couple of weeks and I think I am at the 'bitter with God's plan' phase. Things at work are bringing me down. Stressful job and politics. Sex has lost its charm. I'm so sad I'm wondering if my horrible mood may ruin the iui cycle.

Anyway, sorry if I brought you all down, feel like I'm going down a rabbit hole of emotions.

Don't worry, we've all been in that phase and know what you're feeling. It's ok to feel that way, so don't get down on yourself for that. Let it all out so you'll be ready for your iui! That's so exciting that you get To start soon! Fingers crossed for you!

Conceive- good luck with the iui. My doctor told me bad moods don't cause infertility, lol, so dont' worry :)

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. We saw "This is Forty" last night. It was pretty funny. Although, lots of awkward scenes and crude language-- so only go if you laugh at that stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->