Losing my mind

Kim is only having a baby to either 1. Create publicity because no one cares about her split from Chris Humphries and she is becoming irrelevant again ... and 2. to rub it in her sister Khloe's face that she can get pregnant.

Can Khloe not have kids? Wow Kim would be awful if that was her angle.... But then again.... I wouldn't put it past her. I'm leaning towards the publicity stance. When I told hubby he said "we'll I hope she keeps it for more than 72 days" I was like "baby that's awful!" He just said "she's a publicity whore, you don't think pretending to be pregnant and then 'losing' it would get her attention and sympathy and extra love from ppl"... He has a point but I hope she's not a crazy bitch like that

BAHAHHAHAHAHA... that is so true...

I know Khloe and Lamar Odom (her husband) have been trying since they got married, and I am not sure what the diagnosis was.. but I think she has a hard time conceiving.

https://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00053841.html

Well then I have sympathy for Khloe. She's probably the least annoying of them all. But with all their money they have so many options....

Kim is only having a baby to either 1. Create publicity because no one cares about her split from Chris Humphries and she is becoming irrelevant again ... and 2. to rub it in her sister Khloe's face that she can get pregnant.

Can Khloe not have kids? Wow Kim would be awful if that was her angle.... But then again.... I wouldn't put it past her. I'm leaning towards the publicity stance. When I told hubby he said "we'll I hope she keeps it for more than 72 days" I was like "baby that's awful!" He just said "she's a publicity whore, you don't think pretending to be pregnant and then 'losing' it would get her attention and sympathy and extra love from ppl"... He has a point but I hope she's not a crazy bitch like that

Hahaha he does have a valid point though! Lol

On the show they said khloe wasn't ovulating and she wanted to put her fertility treatments on hold a while. I do feel bad for her because she is the most decent one that deserves a baby! You see how life is

I just read that Kim is going to have her own line of baby products... How delightful. I'll be sure to put that shit on my registry. Life can be so unfair.

I like Khloe out of all of them. She seems the most down to earth. Although I think they are all kind of crazy.

I read that Khloe is going for another round of IVF.
Wish i had money to go for IVF :(

She's capable of going for as many as she would like! If I had her money I would donate it to women who were ttc!

That's a great idea, Chris! Those celebrities ... ugh.

I didn't get my blood drawn yet; I got up super early and went to hospital otw to work, and it took them 30 minutes to get through 2 people!!!!!!!! I was SOOOOOO mad ... at that rate, it would take them an hour to get through the other 6 people ahead of me!!!

So I have to wait and do it on my lunch break, thus delaying my results another 2 hours or more ... trying to calm down but I've been freaking out, I just keep worrying something bad will happen ...

That's a great idea, Chris! Those celebrities ... ugh.

I didn't get my blood drawn yet; I got up super early and went to hospital otw to work, and it took them 30 minutes to get through 2 people!!!!!!!! I was SOOOOOO mad ... at that rate, it would take them an hour to get through the other 6 people ahead of me!!!

So I have to wait and do it on my lunch break, thus delaying my results another 2 hours or more ... trying to calm down but I've been freaking out, I just keep worrying something bad will happen ...

No extra stress on yourself!! Try to think positive. Everything is going to come out fine :hugs:

I'll try :) Got the bloodwork done on lunch break (there was NObody in there practically). Will let you know as soon as doc calls. Fingers X'd.

Ok, so the nurse called and my numbers doubled again -- went from 400 to 761!! She said they are great!

My first scan isn't until the 23rd; I'll be biting my nails until then!!! :)

wow great news! It will be here before you know it and as long as your numbers are good i'm sure you will be fine. :)

Ok, so the nurse called and my numbers doubled again -- went from 400 to 761!! She said they are great!

So happy for you Angel!!!:happydance:

Yay! So happy for you angel! Congrats! And a H&H to you!:happydance:

Yay!!! Glad the numbers are doubling! We will all be anxiously waiting your first scan on the 23rd!!!

D&C is scheduled for Monday.. At the hospital now waiting to pre register.. Yay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->