Losing my mind

Thanks Love, Ellie. I know I need to get out of this funk sooner than later. Just want to start my family, then all this other crap will become trivial.

After ranting earlier today, I went to the bathroom and noticed a little spot of blood when I wiped...3 dpo? So weird.

Conceive we all know how you feel and it sucks big time I'm sorry :( I wish you luck with your iui though and your allowed to be angry and cry! It won't hurt anything.

Elle I went and saw that movie today it was really funny and of course there had to be a pregnancy part in it. Lol

I was in an ok mood earlier up until tonight when I went to babies r us for my friends shower and left my stuff and walked out! It was crowded and they had nothing and if just put me in the worst mood ever! Immgonna go drink a bottle of sangria now

Facebook strikes again. So my husbands brothers ex-gf (who I'm still friends with for some unknown reason) announced her pregnancy. She's a crazy bitch. She pretended to be pregnant to get DHs bro to stay with her and give her money.its not my BIL by the way lol. But still she's got 2 kids, pretends to be preggo, gets with a new guy and gets pregnant.... Ugh.

That's just craziness! What a psycho

Sangria sounds good! I'm just sitting here watching the Texans!(woo-woo) hubby is on duty so I'm here alone just relaxing. I'll probably be drinking tonight after I take my hubby his gear.

I want to see This is Forty but no one wants to go with me! I'll end up going alone I guess.

I don't blame you for leaving Babies R Us... That's why I shop online. I don't have to see all the stuff surrounding me, no excited new parents, no babies, no bumps. Lol just me and my alcohol!

So still a -opk today... Starting to get worried. Trying not to stress. Going to work out in a bit I think. Maybe that will make me feel better.

Lol I just ordered Chinese food I'm ready for bed!

I usually do my shopping online but I had a 20% off coupon in store use only so I guess I'll just order it and whatever the annoyance of going in the store isn't worth the coupon lol

Maybe you are going to ovulate late? I still didn't get a positive yet either it's weird!

Hubby won't go with you to the movies?

Lol I just ordered Chinese food I'm ready for bed!

I usually do my shopping online but I had a 20% off coupon in store use only so I guess I'll just order it and whatever the annoyance of going in the store isn't worth the coupon lol

Maybe you are going to ovulate late? I still didn't get a positive yet either it's weird!

Hubby won't go with you to the movies?

He doesn't want to see that movie. I'm sure I could drag him along but there's no fun in that.

I hope I'm just OVing late.... I don't think I can handle it if I don't OV this month. Just another wasted month... I will lose my shit

Yea just drag him too bad! Lol

I really hope you do are you going to the doctor any time soon?

I'm going to my regular gyno on Monday for a Pap smear :( I hope that doesn't interfere with anything but whatever at this point. I'm goin to ask him to send me for blood on day 21 I'm just curious because I don't think I ovulated yet either.

I'm going to my regular gyno on Monday for a Pap smear :( I hope that doesn't interfere with anything but whatever at this point. I'm goin to ask him to send me for blood on day 21 I'm just curious because I don't think I ovulated yet either.

I'm not scheduled for anytime soon. I don't even know if I am getting a CD21 blood test... I have to call Monday to find out. But as far as seeing my doc again, I don't have any appts and I think they are leaving me on my owns itch Clomid in January and February and then we will do the IUIs after that. I wish they would monitor we better and do follicle scans, but nope. Stupid naval medicine.

To be honest, I have no hope for this month. I haven't since the beginning but I'm finally admitting it. Oh well, yet another month of disappointment... Nothing new.

I don't think a pap should hurt anything but if you have any concerns, talk to your gunk before the procedure.

I'm not scheduled for anytime soon. I don't even know if I am getting a CD21 blood test... I have to call Monday to find out. But as far as seeing my doc again, I don't have any appts and I think they are leaving me on my owns itch Clomid in January and February and then we will do the IUIs after that. I wish they would monitor we better and do follicle scans, but nope. Stupid naval medicine.

To be honest, I have no hope for this month. I haven't since the beginning but I'm finally admitting it. Oh well, yet another month of disappointment... Nothing new.

I don't think a pap should hurt anything but if you have any concerns, talk to your gunk before the procedure.

Ah I know how you feel you get to that point when you automatically assume that "your out" before you even begin. Well that's good that you will be starting the IUI soon hopefully that will work for you, if not before!

I'm most likely out this month too my body is prob so out of wack from all the meds n who knows what's going on.

I know it's not ridiculously far away but thinking of having to wait 2 months for the iui sucks. I hope we can conceive without it (because of money) but if that's what it takes then that's what we will do.

I know what you mean. I feel like I'm so out of touch with my body. It's doing its own thing.

Last night I didn't even want my hubby to touch me... Sex annoyed me. I don't know what it is, just everything sucks.

I know that feeling! You just want to be left alone not touched or looked at!

It's so sad what ttc has done to us.The whole day we were out and busy but still i was thinking about ttc and wondering whether i can ever became PG :( .I never knew it was so difficult to ovulate.

You know what's really on my mind messing with me? You know you read everything about how you need to be relaxed and low stress levels and how sex shouldn't just be the motion and how all of that makes it harder to conceive.... I have all of that. Like I'm actually weighing how much I don't want to have sex against that being the way to conceive and thinking why does it have to be that way!! Ugh I want our sex to be fun and actually wanted again but it's just not happening! Like I don't even feel physically attracted to my hubby right now.

I know... I didn't think TTC would be hard. I didn't think getting AF to regulate would be so hard... This whole damn process sucks balls and is hard!

I am having heavy AF this cycle maybe because i did not ovulate this cycle.It is such that i don't have sex until i am in my fertile window :( I hate everything and everyone.Just few mins back one of my old friend pinged me in FB chat and he was like : hope u know i am a daddy now, my reply was so cold and he wanted me to check his baby pic but then it seems that if you hide a pic in FB once you cannot see it later so i just had to make up and tell him "Your baby is so cute ".

Hey Ladies..

Sorry you guys are having a down day... Just got done working for 12 hours.. on a saturday.. sucked, but I think I got everything done.

Hope you have a good Sunday.. GO SEAHAWKS.. love .. if the Seahawks and the Texans meet in the Superbowl.. we may have an all out BnB Battle.. hehehe

You know what's really on my mind messing with me? You know you read everything about how you need to be relaxed and low stress levels and how sex shouldn't just be the motion and how all of that makes it harder to conceive.... I have all of that. Like I'm actually weighing how much I don't want to have sex against that being the way to conceive and thinking why does it have to be that way!! Ugh I want our sex to be fun and actually wanted again but it's just not happening! Like I don't even feel physically attracted to my hubby right now.

I know... I didn't think TTC would be hard. I didn't think getting AF to regulate would be so hard... This whole damn process sucks balls and is hard!

Hunni exactly what you just wrote is what I feel! It's nuts how others can feel the same emotions that I am. Ill say what I always say. I want my life back!
I keep trying to trick myself lately into thinking I'm over it and don't care or want it anymore, but then I fall right back into that hole!

I am having heavy AF this cycle maybe because i did not ovulate this cycle.It is such that i don't have sex until i am in my fertile window :( I hate everything and everyone.Just few mins back one of my old friend pinged me in FB chat and he was like : hope u know i am a daddy now, my reply was so cold and he wanted me to check his baby pic but then it seems that if you hide a pic in FB once you cannot see it later so i just had to make up and tell him "Your baby is so cute ".

:( I'm sorry just because its heavy doesn't mean you didn't ovulate. Try to stay away from fb as much as possible.

Hey Ladies..

Sorry you guys are having a down day... Just got done working for 12 hours.. on a saturday.. sucked, but I think I got everything done.

Hope you have a good Sunday.. GO SEAHAWKS.. love .. if the Seahawks and the Texans meet in the Superbowl.. we may have an all out BnB Battle.. hehehe

That's a long day! Where do you work?

Hey Ladies..

I don't like the Redskins so ill be pulling for the Seahawks! Only for now lol. If they do meet, I'm down for a B&B battle!! My packers also won, so I'm a happy girl in the football world. Lol my husband and I have a huge crush on Clay Matthews.

My AFC team are the Colts.. so cheering them on this morning. Not sure who I am going to go for next week.. GB or SF... I think it depends on if the Seahawks win today... and against ATL next week. I would prefer to go through SF than Lambeau. Greenbay will be out for blood with the Seahawks... and I think we can beat SF. However, if Seahawks go out.. I will probably go for GB on the NFC side. I <3 football.. can't you tell?? :)

Chris. I am an executive assistant for the CEO of an Alaska Native Corporation. We are updating our business plan, and he has to submit a final rough draft to the Board in two weeks.. and since I am going to be out Monday and Tuesday.. I needed to go in. I didn't want to go in today because of football.. so I was trying to get everything done yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->