Losing my mind

My AFC team are the Colts.. so cheering them on this morning. Not sure who I am going to go for next week.. GB or SF... I think it depends on if the Seahawks win today... and against ATL next week. I would prefer to go through SF than Lambeau. Greenbay will be out for blood with the Seahawks... and I think we can beat SF. However, if Seahawks go out.. I will probably go for GB on the NFC side. I <3 football.. can't you tell?? :)

Chris. I am an executive assistant for the CEO of an Alaska Native Corporation. We are updating our business plan, and he has to submit a final rough draft to the Board in two weeks.. and since I am going to be out Monday and Tuesday.. I needed to go in. I didn't want to go in today because of football.. so I was trying to get everything done yesterday.

Lol get it girl! Go GB, I'm not a huge fan of SF... Lol. But you're right about green bay being out for blood. I think the Seahawks would pull it out against SF.

So ummm I think my husband just used the "I have a headache" excuse to get out of sex....:?:? Because now he's playing his drums.... I finally get in the mood to initiate and get shot down. I think I got a +opk a little bit ago but it was hard to tell and now I'm waiting to pee again to see if it will be easier to read. :?

Lol so I just amused myself [-X < it's the JJ Watt icon

Sorry to hear that, love -- my dh was the king of excuses! Did u guys bd yesterday?

Sorry everyone is having a hard time ... i know how u feel, just last week i was asking god why he hated me and now im just hoping he doesnt take this away.

I was able to calm down for a few weeks, enjoying the holidays and i drank a little lol. I think whatever u can do to have fun will help, even if its only a minor distraction. Since our bodies seem to react well to laughter, etc, at least that what everyone says, i think it helps ...

Avoid anything that stresses you out, esp facebook! I know nothing is a substitute for this, i felt like i watched everyone else realize my dream for years and it hurt so much. Just try to do things to make u have fun, even if its spending a little too much money on yourself or having a drink or two.

Lots of luck to u all, i know u will b right behind me. <3

Glad you are doing well angel!! I need some hope in my life, that's for sure!

No he was on duty yesterday so we didn't get to. And Fridays sex sucked. It really doesn't matter if we BD or not. Even if we do BD today and tomorrow, it's not going to happen this month. I already know, that's why I'm not even going to test... I've already given up on this month.

I really don't have a lot to laugh at these days, as sad as it sounds. No job, no baby, disappointment after disappointment....I was as relaxed as I was going to be over the holidays. School is about to start again.. There will be stress from that.

Still can't pee.. Don't been know if I'm OVing or not.

:-( im so sorry love. I hope it gets better.

Thanks angel, I hope it does too but I just really don't think it will for a long time. Peed and I'm not even OVing.... So sex doesn't matter. I just old my husband he was getting fat and tried to pick a fight.

You want to hold it for about 2 hours anyways before doing another OPK. Post a picture if you want second opinions.

Sorry DH is being lame... Maybe you need to seduce him. Mine hasn't gotten any in like 3 months, so I won't have a problem. I can officially start TTC in two weeks! Excited!

I am sooo nervous about the football game. I wish I lived in the Pac NW so I could be a season ticket holder. Even though I like the Colts... I will probably go for the Ravens for the rest of the AFC (or until they are eliminated).. Ray Lewis is an awesome player.

Angel - Just relax and think positive thoughts. I don't blame you for being nervous. I will be extremely nervous my next go round. I think everything will be fine.

I did try seducing him, he still wasn't having it :nope: but whatever, I'm not in the mood anymore. I think it was like an hour between testing but ill test again in 2 hours and post a pic.

Poor colts, that wasn't a good game. Yeah Ray Lewis is pretty awesome, sad that his career is wrapping up.

Lol don't be nervous, y'all got this! And yay!! For getting to start trying again! I wish you all the luck.

I hope all of you ladies get to join Angel soon with bfps and sticky beans!

Angel keep us updated how everything is going! Relax and take care of yourself :flower:

So update... Just had the most awkward, funny sex ever. My husband decided to awkwardly seduce me. He pushed me and then picked me up and took me to the bedroom.... We were laughing so hard taking our clothes off. This may be tmi but it was hilarious... He awkwardly mounted me and just laid there and flopped around, I laughed so hard that *ok embarrassing* I farted and that got us laughing even more. Finally had sex though hahaha:happydance: totally forgot to test again to see if I was OVing but oh well.

love:Forget about opk if you are having a great sex :) But nice that you both enjoyed.

Hi girls so tomorrow is cd18 and still haven't ovulated. Don't think it's goin to happen this month for some reason. My body is def all out of wack from previous medication cycles. Oh well what's the difference I didn't get preg when I ovulated anyway lol. I feel like I have a cyst and will find out from the gyno tomorrow. Hope you girls had a good day.

Love- that's hysterical glad you had a good time though! Oh and I told dh tonight to lose some weight too lol

Angel- I'm very happy for you and I hope you stay relaxed just keep praying because look what God has blessed you with :) Keep us updated

Akn- I wish you luck tomorrow with the d&c keep us posted!

I know it's not ridiculously far away but thinking of having to wait 2 months for the iui sucks. I hope we can conceive without it (because of money) but if that's what it takes then that's what we will do.

I know what you mean. I feel like I'm so out of touch with my body. It's doing its own thing.

Last night I didn't even want my hubby to touch me... Sex annoyed me. I don't know what it is, just everything sucks.

2 months seems long at first but now that I am getting closer to my iui, I'm happy I had that time to prepare mentally. I actually took the opportunity to go to Vegas, see my favorite band and drink. Make it fun if you can.

So update... Just had the most awkward, funny sex ever. My husband decided to awkwardly seduce me. He pushed me and then picked me up and took me to the bedroom.... We were laughing so hard taking our clothes off. This may be tmi but it was hilarious... He awkwardly mounted me and just laid there and flopped around, I laughed so hard that *ok embarrassing* I farted and that got us laughing even more. Finally had sex though hahaha:happydance: totally forgot to test again to see if I was OVing but oh well.

That is priceless!! I had some funny moments with hubby too. Glad to see you smiling. A good laugh will heal a lot of pain.

Hi girls so tomorrow is cd18 and still haven't ovulated. Don't think it's goin to happen this month for some reason. My body is def all out of wack from previous medication cycles. Oh well what's the difference I didn't get preg when I ovulated anyway lol. I feel like I have a cyst and will find out from the gyno tomorrow. Hope you girls had a good day.

Love- that's hysterical glad you had a good time though! Oh and I told dh tonight to lose some weight too lol

Angel- I'm very happy for you and I hope you stay relaxed just keep praying because look what God has blessed you with :) Keep us updated

Chris why do you think you have cyst? Actually even i think i have cyst don't know why :shrug: I am planning to call my doc tomm to tell him that AF started early and that i never got +opk last cycle.I am really worried now :wacko:

Chris why do you think you have cyst? Actually even i think i have cyst don't know why :shrug: I am planning to call my doc tomm to tell him that AF started early and that i never got +opk last cycle.I am really worried now :wacko:

I can feel the pain on my ovary especially the way I moved last night ugh the pain. Maybe it's a follicle and I'm gonna ovulate late but ill find out tonight at the doctor. Yea, you should def call the doctor let me know what happens.

Love, I'm so glad you guys had fun! :)

Conceive, lots of luck with your upcoming IUI!!

Cool, I hope there is nothing for you to worry about -- let us know what doc says!

Chris, I hope it's a follicle and not a cyst.

<3 Hoping for some more sticky beans!

Heyas. I'm not a stay-at-home wife, but I know what you mean about getting TTC crazy and becoming disinterested with hobbies. I'm trying to force myself to be positive and less obsessive with this, but it's SO hard. I also hide ppl on FB who are PG/new moms because it was depressing me. I even had to back off of buying baby clothes after that last AF no-show because I felt so hopeless until I got back on track and started the Clomid.

Patience is not my virtue. :winkwink:

happy happy..

LOL :)

Yes, I got my bfp on New Year's Eve after having an epic meltdown the day before. :)
(the only reason I tested was because I planned on getting TrAsHeD and I'm glad I did because drinking heavily would have been bad!)

I just got a call my Doc and he said that my level was 0.8 this cycle :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->