A long term weight loss thread

I agree on the peanut butter but thats why such a low amount for me. One TBS with an apple seems pretty good for when I just crave it! lol.

Those oats are sooo yummy! I did add less sugar this time and I can tell the difference. I might try and low calorie sugar substitute and see if its any better. It almost tastes like chocolate brownie batter but its healthier. The amount of sugar to me is the only drawback!

Do you ladies have any low calorie but filling meals that you love?

For you ladies that LOVE peanut butter (myself included) this is an amazing option. I bought it for my shakes but I am going try and make it for my apples instead of regular PB! 45 calories vs 150 calories per serving. I have the chocolate PB powder but I know they make regular because I have bought that one too. 6R6es6HYRyGeMYm+g6uwlg.jpg+OJ0Sdo3QOStf4XEVdyX4A.jpg

I found that following the paleo diet worked very well. :)

That's what I've been wanting to do but I do keto. I want to go back to it cause I Hate counting calories! not sure if will affect bf tho??

Yep the guy who told me that he was a body builder lol he said to look at the amount of protein based on weight height amount of daily exercise etc but that being said maybe you're just gaining muscle?

Strangely enough I haven't gained or lost last week here must be using up those extra calories

Wait Molly are you Keto and bfing? I was told specifically by my doctor not to do Keto while bfing. Forget why but it was a hard no. Even my friends who are on it said that I shouldn’t be on it while bfing.

I don’t have the willpower to cut out carbs though so I lasted like half a day haha

Omg I love chocolate pb2! I forgot that stuff existed! It's a fantastic craving satisfier.

Wait Molly are you Keto and bfing? I was told specifically by my doctor not to do Keto while bfing. Forget why but it was a hard no. Even my friends who are on it said that I shouldn’t be on it while bfing.

I don’t have the willpower to cut out carbs though so I lasted like half a day haha

Nope I'm not. I thought I heard that too that's why I didn't. Would like to cut alot of extra carbs though my body seems to lose weight quicker that way I starve when I count calories and when I starve I get hangry lol

Lol the hanger is so real. I feel you. And ty for answering! I wasn’t sure if you were or not, and I feel like the research now is so mixed. Was curious to get a firsthand account if you were

Lol the hanger is so real. I feel you. And ty for answering! I wasn’t sure if you were or not, and I feel like the research now is so mixed. Was curious to get a firsthand account if you were

I'm going to read up on it a little more anyways

Hanger is a real thing, especially while bfing...

Never heard of the bp2. Is it powder or ...?

I am not going to go to deep into what I ate today... But basically DH let's me sleep in a bit in the mornings as I feed and change ds2 at night. But if he lets me sleep in too long it cuts into my breakfast time before DH has to leave for work. No breakfast for me this morning as the boys were quite demanding.. ugh. I have to figure this out.
Didn't help that DH cut his day short, and came home at 2 pm with a huge bag of cadbury Easter eggs. He knows me well...

Ok, I am looking up ideas for overnight oats now. For some odd reason we have 2 bags of oats in the pantry at the moment, of course both open!

Cream eggs or mini? Because i was trying to eat fast and sleep when the baby slept, a handful of the mini eggs was my dinner last night :rofl:

Also my scale has been 177.8 for days now so it's either faulty or i am extremely consistent lol

Hanger is a real thing, especially while bfing...

Never heard of the bp2. Is it powder or ...?

I am not going to go to deep into what I ate today... But basically DH let's me sleep in a bit in the mornings as I feed and change ds2 at night. But if he lets me sleep in too long it cuts into my breakfast time before DH has to leave for work. No breakfast for me this morning as the boys were quite demanding.. ugh. I have to figure this out.
Didn't help that DH cut his day short, and came home at 2 pm with a huge bag of cadbury Easter eggs. He knows me well...

Ok, I am looking up ideas for overnight oats now. For some odd reason we have 2 bags of oats in the pantry at the moment, of course both open!

Its a powder but you add water to make peanut butter. I usually just add some to a smoothie but I am going to have to try it as a sandwich now.

I mix it in a ramekin and eat with a spoon :rofl:

Gigs, Mini eggs. They will be my death... :haha: but itll be so worth it! Lol still have not been to McDonalds for the mcflurry: Everytime I am in town I have both kids and frankly don't feel like walking in with 2 kids. Drive through: I have been driving the truck and it's a tight fit which makes me nervous as I quite like my truck ;)

Cews: interesting, I have never seen this product before. I wonder if it's just available in the states?

I had Pb2 before didn't like it. . But now I never thought to put it in shakes :dohh:

I think you can order it online off Amazon. Not 100% sure.

This powdered pb is new to me. Fascinating.

PL finding open duplicates in the pantry sounds just like me haha

Afm officially up 2 lbs since I joined the thread! I have been insanely exhausted, stressed, and dehydrated for the last week or two so I hope that’s it. It’s either that or the protein powder. Shrugs.

I do like the benefits from the powder so not ready to chuck it. But I am going to try to stop eating microwaved, processed food all day. Maybe try Keto since it’s supposed to be good for prediabetes. Which I am apparently :(

Whaaat? When did you find that out Dobs? Are you symptomatic? Also what benefits are you experiencing?

Yeah like recently lol. I’m not shocked. I’m my heaviest and eating like crap. My grandfather had type 2 and my mom is prediabetic as well. No symptoms really. Not that I know what they should be. But they ran my bloodwork because of unexplained abdominal pain and vagina bleeding. I’m insanely brain foggy and weight gain and bloat and gas and exhausted in general lol. And irritable

The powder has noticeably lowered my depression/bad mood and given me a huge boost of energy. I was like verge of mental breakdown and I was falling asleep at work. But the protein boost totally gave me a bunch of energy which lifted my mood because I could actually function and felt human again. And then I had my girls time. I’m still barely functioning with the energy boost so I don’t want to give it up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->