Losing weight before ttc?

Hey there Aidens! Nice to see ya over here as well! This is really a great thread, all stickin' together. Can I ask how tall you are?

Thanks :) I'm 5'5" (and a half :haha: ) My BMI is overweight now, although until I lost the 13 lbs, I was considered obese, so it's an improvement for sure.

I'm working on getting a membership at one of the local YMCAs. They have a sliding fee scale, so it'll be affordable. And they have a full gym, pool, and fitness classes. The ones I'm looking at wanting to do are cardio kickboxing and Zumba. I'm hoping I can join next month :)

I've gotten rreaally motivated to lose the 10-15lbs i wanted to lose for so long!
Time to hit my elliptical machine i have standing around in the spare room! :)

I just want to say that I am so thankful for this thread! According to the BMI chart I am obese and need to loose at least 40 lbs to be overweight and at least 60 lbs to be a normal weight (I am 5'2). That is very overwhelming especially when you haven't had kids yet and don't really know what you expect from your body during a pregnancy. I have never had much success when trying to loose weight. Reading this thread gives me a lot of hope and inspiration to loose weight and get healthier. Reading the comments makes me feel like going for a workout.

Today I wore a shirt to the gym that I bought at Wal-Mart. The thing is that it's medium but was too big on me. I don't know if the size is wrong or if medium is big on me now. :shrug: I'm not trying to lose anymore weight I am happy weighing 130 lbs.

Today I wore a shirt to the gym that I bought at Wal-Mart. The thing is that it's medium but was too big on me. I don't know if the size is wrong or if medium is big on me now. :shrug: I'm not trying to lose anymore weight I am happy weighing 130 lbs.

I switched to smalls at around 130 lbs for most things. Maybe try a small next time you're out shopping? :)

Yeah I'll try on a small next time. In July I bought a medium shirt and it fit. I never thought I would fit into a medium or small but I love that I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->