Losing Weight for Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paula, when did you start? thats an excellend weight loss!

Last Monday so a week today, WI weekly every monday morning :D
thank you, hoped for more TBH but cant rush it. Just gotta do the same this week!

thats fab hun! slower is defo better, if you lose too quickly its easier to put back on again x

Well Done Paula that is a lovely loss :D x

Has anyone got any tea ideas, im stuck and looking to you guys for inspiration :)

WD Paula! amazing first week x

thanks everyone. Good luck Jenny.....I have soo much too loose too, around 7st :wacko:

if anyone is into calorie counting this site tells you how many calories you should be consuming each week(its dif every week) to lose x amount of weight in x amount of time

https://www.healthyweightforum.org/eng/calculators/calories-required/

going to weigh in every monday morning!

anyone else tracking their calories on myfitnesspal?

I've just signed up for it. They've recommended I eat 1200 calories a day but once I've eaten dinner I will have gone over by 68 calories, not so bad but fat is over by 24g :blush:
I am having mince and Dumplings though which I dont have often so hopefully if it is just this one time. :)

Ahhh i've got no motivation or drive to get up and do my work out :brat: someone make me do it :lol: I feel so lazy.

Had another good day :)!

Muller light, orange and an apple for breakfast & snack
Tomato pasta and salad
Some grapes
Diet coke 'bbq' sauce mixed in chicken breast strips, stir fried veg and noodles YUM. Will def be doing the diet coke sauce again as it was really yummy and very surprising!

Still not made my soup :(! will need to tomorrow morning to have for lunch.

had:

pineapple
wholewheat pita + basil hummus
brownrice pasta with garlic olive oil parsley "sauce"
medjool dates

I met the red wine ahh tomorrow it is need to get my butt on the running machine to

I'm going to the pub tomorrow for a couple of hours. I promised myself I would have one coke and make it last....I can see myself buying a load of drinks then eating junk food after :dohh: soooo hard trying to resist, I hope I can stand my ground.

Spent all day yesterday on my feet at work, and did a two mile walk afterwards, albeit very slowly. Going to the green grocer today to pick up some veg. Was thinking of doing the slimfast diet to try and give me a kick start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"