Losing Weight for Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be weighing myself tomorrow and then kicking off the diet, today is my last day of "junk". Are you following any sort of diet plan or just making an effort to eat healthier?

VERY loosely following slimming world but really im just being sensible. trying to make snacks fruit or yogurts, avoiding bread, filling up on as much veg as poss and obviously no junk food.

I'm going to follow the Weight Watchers but not join up. I find it so much harder though because I don't like salad and hardly any fruit or veg either. :blush:

can i join i need to lose 3 stone really but by xmas will go for a stone to be realistic so 14lb i always start with good intentions but when i get stressed i eat:dohh: but if i do with some others hopefully we can motivate each other:thumbup:

What does everyone have for lunch other than a sandwich? I finish work at 1.15pm and need to go straight to get amelie and roman from nursery so I need something I can eat on the go or on the bus but not a sandwich :S

what parts of the body does a cross trainer work? I mean is it worth getting it to help with the stomach?

What does everyone have for lunch other than a sandwich? I finish work at 1.15pm and need to go straight to get amelie and roman from nursery so I need something I can eat on the go or on the bus but not a sandwich :S

Im going to make this i know its rice but you can eat it cold and is kinda healthy and looks like it makes enough for a few days

https://https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/681634/helpyourself-tuna-rice-salad

I love Couscous, pasta, Salad, Lots of mixed veg with a tasty dip. Soup- but that could get messy lol

I make soup..my fave is pepper and onion..you could always put soup in a small flask :)

Ate good all weekend and then went to my nieces party and had some birthday cake, i'm hoping this little 'treat' won't hurt though but we'll see! I'm weighing myself tomorrow so we'll see then! xx

Done my work out today for the first time in like a week and ate healthy all day :D I did have pizza last night though so no idea how much damage that has done. I'll find out tomorrow when I get a new battery for my scales!

today i ate:

medjool dates
wholewheat pasta
wholewheat pita + dill hummus
blueberry muffin

eeeeek

ooo soup in a flask is a great idea :thumbup:

Right day 1 :) God it's gonna be tough as Isla has been up all night screaming and this morning she isn't doing much better :wacko:

I shall try to resist the biscuits mid-morning :thumbup: and hopefully I won't go into melt down before the day is out :winkwink:

We are supposed to be going to see John bishop tonight :happydance: I hope we don't have to cancel :cry:

Have a great dieting day everyone :thumbup:

Morning ladies!!

day one and the batterys have gone in the scales, Damn! What a miserable day too, Means I shall be stuck in doors all day, I will try my very best to stear clear of the biscuits!

Good luck everyone!

is it me, or does anyone else wake in the morning, feeling starved?? that feeling never goes for me no matter how long i have been on a diet.

I try not to eat before 11 though, otherwise i will end up picking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly