Losing Weight for Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
When are we doing the weigh in for it? I weighed myself yesterday and have lost 2lbs over the weekend, just another 8 to go! xx

i'll be weighing in on sunday. I just cant resist temptation! but ihave cut down on the crap.

When are we doing the weigh in for it? I weighed myself yesterday and have lost 2lbs over the weekend, just another 8 to go! xx

I'm going to do mine each Monday. I do weigh myself everyday though but Monday will be my official one. :)

Monday is mine as well. So far down 3lbs even though yesterday was a blip. Straight back with it today though :)

Lost 1 pound this week - pretty damn chuffed with that considering it's that time of the month and I've been known to go up half a stone with bloating. I really think the fact I'm not drinking fizzy drinks has helped with that too as I'm not feeling bloated in general but did feel a little bit bloated this week.

Lost 10lb in the last 4 weeks in total now.

Happy happy happy:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Well Done Donna thats great :)..I weigh myself every wednesday morning :)

oh wait mine isnt monday, mine is friday as well :rofl: forgot i started before the weekend! :dohh:

Thanks everyone. My weigh in is on a Tuesday morning in Unislim so I'll just be updating then. Going to try really hard to lose 4lb this week as that'll be my first stone gone. Need to start doing some exercise this week too as I haven't been yet.

Well done Donna :)

I am going to weigh myself on Fridays.. I will have a little blip this weekend as it is my birthday but I have cut down this week so fingers crossed :)

had porrige for breakfast which will have to be an occasional treat as its really high syns :(!

& just had a salad with bacon and new potatoes for lunch.

I need to read up about slimming world as I don't have a clue but lots of people I know seem to do well with losing weight on it. Does anyone know of any good websites I can find info about it?

I had a Banana for breakfast and a cheese and onion sandwich for lunch Nom nom

Well done Donna!!!

I am going to weigh in on Saturday as I munched cookies AND crumble over the weekend so if I weigh before then I'll get depressed and comfort eat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"