Losing Weight for Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it me, or does anyone else wake in the morning, feeling starved?? that feeling never goes for me no matter how long i have been on a diet.

I try not to eat before 11 though, otherwise i will end up picking

I'm the total opposite, I go to bed feeling starving! I try not to eat after 7 if i'm being healthy.

weighed on the wii fit this morning, have lost a few more ounces but still at -3lbs

today so far i've had a weet-a-bix oaty bar (really need to get some fruit! :dohh:)

I can wake up feeling starved! One slice if toast with scrambled egg with a cuppa for breakfast so far I tend to find egg feels me up so reduces me snacking don't know about lunch yet but dinner will be salmon rissoto and then try to resist having the banana cake and custard I made for DH:dohh:

I had a mullerlight yoghurt and a banana for my breakfast :D

Just had my babybel lights ;)
Not sure whats for lunch tho? might just have rice and beans :rofl:

I fancy mashed up hard boiled eggs with tomato sauce on a sandwhich or something :D

OR Might have scrambled eggs with a tin of spaghetti hoops oooo which one hmmm :haha:

I had a sneaky WI and have lost 1.5lbs in the first 2 days :happydance: lets hope it stays that way! So far today Ive had an orange, a mini apple and a mullerlight. Will have leftover tomato pasta and salad for lunch soon I think!

Also gonna make onion soup as we have loads of onions!

For breakfast im gonna start doing porridge in my slow cooker overnight so I can have something filling before work to keep me going!

I'm 1lb down :happydance: I plan on having a chicken sandwich for lunch, not sure whats for tea yet and will be working out tonight :D

Still unsure about lunch :dohh: really need to get my ass the shops but will be doing 30 mins on elliptical tonight while watching eastenders :happydance:

oooh i'm in, started last wednesday
and will be weighing in weekly

i'm not telling you my start weight as it's
horrendous but i need to lose about 10 stone
so it's a case of lose as much as possible
before xmas and then carry on in the new year

:happydance:

i'm terrible at eating meals i tend just to have
lunch and a massive dinner so i need to work on
meal times and portion size

:dohh:

aw good luck jenny. i put you down as no goal but i'll just update when you lose :thumbup:

right decided, rice and beans it is :rofl: got it bubbling away as i type!

I ve decided as shopping not coming till later pasta with instant cheese sauce and frozen peas and plum tomatos

Also gonna make onion soup as we have loads of onions!

For breakfast im gonna start doing porridge in my slow cooker overnight so I can have something filling before work to keep me going!

Ooh the porridge sounds good do you have a recipe?

not sure as not tried it yet but im gonna do 1 part oats to 1 part water & 1 of milk and a pinch of salt :shrug:

rice and beans done. think im having boiled egg, salad and new potatoes for tea!

Well WI done, lost 5lbs.....was expecting more tbh but still pleased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back