Losing Weight for Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phew managed to lose 1.5lb :)! will need to do better this week :|

Weighed in today and I've lost 2lb! I'm really chuffed with that, I need to keep it up and just cut down the carbs!

wd quack!

just noticed i got a half stone off now :)!

I'm scoffing a bowl of krave, omg so good! good job i'm working out later! :lol:

Ohh can I come. Join you ladies? I started slimming world 3 weeks ago, I lost 5.5pm the first week and 1 pound lady week. My weigh in is on a Tuesday and I'm trying to be really good tis week and have banished myself to the house today as I'm craving chocolate sooo much :)

Good day today :D just fruit n veg :)

gonna have a hot chocolate soon, need to be good until WI

Well done to everyone. I'm gonna have to drop out. Things are upside down at the mo. J is potty training and I'm getting stressed with it so my diet is out the window. Think I'll start again in the new year

Can you add me to the list? :dohh:
Ive been avoiding this thread like the plague but need to do something serious!
I want to lose 23lbs by xmas :dohh: Aim high eh :D

Ahhhhh i'm such a doughnut. I ate a big bag of chewits last night and today a big bag of wotsits :dohh: why did I have to ruin my good efforts two days in a row. I haven't gained anything but i'm still miffed that i'm at a standstill because of my lack of control. I suppose its a step up from the dominos which I was tempted to order last night.

I'm trying hard to be good until Thursday but my resistance appears to be caving :dohh: its OHs birthday on thursday so we're having a drink and lots of nibbles so I can't afford to mess up this week. PROMISE TO MYSELF: NO junk food between now and thursday!

can i join in? i desperatly need to lose some weight!

well weighed in today and stayed the same glad though as i really thought i had gained anyhow on to next week

Hadnt weighed myself in 8 days and have lost 4lbs :happydance: 19lbs to go :)

Yayyyy well done!

I'm 6lb down and 5 to go :happydance:

Wooohooo officially lost 2 and a half stone in total :bunny:

Whooop thats brill :D

Please god whatever I lose dont make me eat like a pig at xmas :haha:

hey ladies, sorry not been on in AGGGGGES my laptop broke and finally got a new one.

so i lost 2 stone and but 4 on over 4 weeks, so i was at a loss of 24 pounds, went to weight watchers Wednesday and lost 3.5 pounds so now at 27.5 all together :) really stuck to it this week so hoping for another good loss!

well done to everyone else xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back