Losing Weight for Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im still struggling to get back into it tbh. Weekends are horrid for me </3 but i weighed in this morning 2lbs lighter than on friday :S dunno how that can be since ive been eating chocolate and all sorts.

Hi girls I want to lose 42lbs by new years eve (I'm a bridesmaid for a wedding) I've lost 8 so far xx

Can i ask are you typing down the weight we have lost altogether since starting the dieting or just since this thread opened ?

just since this thread started. hope everyone is doing the same lol!

Can I join? I need another boot up the bum - I've got 4 lbs to lose, but I'm just being so lazy about it!

oOooo how I wish I had 4lbs to loose! lol welcome and good luck TG :)

had a good day today...

B - banana WW yogurt
S - plum
L - mexcian bean soup

chicken and egg salad for tea :)

also did not have chance to get weighed this morning! will WI the morning if I dare after the weekend I had :dohh:

When Ally stops feeding, I will have a lot more if I carry on eating like I do...!

Whenever there is a 'what did you eat today' type thread...I seem to eat three times what everyone else does!

all healthy though hun :) and noticed you like your chocolate (who doesnt ;))

weigh in for me in the morning, was feeling really positive this morning as ive really stuck to it, until i realised im due on and have become major bloated :(

Speaking of chocolate ..... I am desperate for some right now! Have some serious cravings going on :S

sorry not really been around ladies, I am really struggling to stay on track. My appetite seems to have gone right down so finding things hard.

today I have had

breakfast: 2 slices granary bread with marg and lime marmalade with a cup of tea
snack: 2 biscuits
lunch: small portion of chilli and rice (probaby ended up eating a similar amount to my toddler)
snack: 3 biscuits and a hot chocolate made from milk

squash throughout the day

I am finding I need to snack so I don't feel sick but then I struggle to eat my meals. Am about to go to bed and not had tea as don't want any which I know is bad.

Really need to start making better choices rather than eat biscuits!

weigh in for me in the morning, was feeling really positive this morning as ive really stuck to it, until i realised im due on and have become major bloated :(

Good Luck for tomorrow hun..i know how you feel..i have stuck 100% to it and i weigh on Wednesday..I think i might be due on..i never know as my body is messed up :dohh:

Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"